SWTOR Game Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWTOR Game Team

Role-Playing community for the game Star Wars The Old Republic

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inRP on the Starlight Ship The Vigilance BeaconRepublic of Starlight RPThe Eternals RPWild Force RP opening STORY!Guide to PnP and RP in our communityTeam Speak 3Face behind Character!Pax Republica RP

STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4)

Go down 
+3
Barracudas
DICE
StoryGuide
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Marinez

Marinez

Experience : 134

Character Sheet
Health Points:
STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue0/0STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Shield Points:
STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue0/0STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Armor Percentage:

STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4)   STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 10 EmptyMon 11 Aug - 2:48

Marinez takes the rifle off the doc and gave it back to one of the soldier 'Take the doc away while we deal with this' then Marinez takes out his holocom to tell the 3 men he sent back to get back here ASAP, then ready for battle.
Back to top Go down
Oyo

Oyo

Experience : 206

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4)   STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 10 EmptyMon 11 Aug - 2:54

"Dark Side is not my ally, if that's the path I need to take to earn the title of Jedi Knight, then I will be more than happy to forsake it, and all who walk that direction." He locks his eyes at Marinez as he calls for reinforcements.
Back to top Go down
Zemalia

Zemalia

Experience : 464

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4)   STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 10 EmptyMon 11 Aug - 3:12

"I wield the force in balance, drawing from both the light and the dark, I do what is required for us to survive against our enemy nothing more. I have killed, felt the rush of the dark side, and I found peace and found enlightenment from the light side... Light side, dark side it takes more than such titles to truly define what lies beneath, and if you would truly destroy each other here, such incompetence I will not be part of."
Zemalia de-activates her lightsaber and moves back.
Back to top Go down
StoryGuide
Admin
StoryGuide

Experience : 1406

Character Sheet
Health Points:
STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue100/100STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shield Points:
STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue50/100STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Armor Percentage:
STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue0/100STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4)   STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 10 EmptyMon 11 Aug - 3:33

Doc did not want to let go of his gun but he did not have strenght against Marinez, Marinez easily took the gun from him like a candy from a little kid. Despite of being unarmed, this does not stop doctor from trying to execute the mission. He goes against the Alpha Raghoul all by himself, unarmed "I will execute the mission." Alpha Raghoul roars again and raises his giant claw to tear apart the approaching doctor.
Back to top Go down
https://swtorgameteam.forumotion.com
Barracudas

Barracudas

Experience : 693

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4)   STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 10 EmptyMon 11 Aug - 3:47

She pulls he Doc out of the Head Alpha's reach. "Doc shut up and go back to the soldiers." She says to him being annoyed at his behaviour even though it's through her own actions. "My trickery? You accuse me of being not worthy to become a knight while you are more sith than jedi? You have killed and chosen violence certainly more times than me. If i recall it correctly you killed 2 operatives and 2 guardians without any chance of mercy on Korriban and continued firing lightning at Oyo while he was being possessed even when you knew how to cure him withour inflicting pain. And even after that you went further into the cave to get SITH knowledge or is that red lightning you use a Jedi technique? I have tried the peaceful path even now in this very situation. And didnt you say: "Enough of this nonsense, if she wont see reason then she is a threat and must be dealt with." and "So be it, this farce of madness ends her." I at least pray to the deceased be it animal or a sentient. I regretted some of my actions. That's more than I can say of you. Did you even apologize to Oyo? I did, did you?"
Back to top Go down
StoryGuide
Admin
StoryGuide

Character Sheet
Health Points:
STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue100/100STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shield Points:
STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue50/100STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Armor Percentage:
STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue0/100STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4)   STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 10 EmptyMon 11 Aug - 4:07

Doctor falls next to Barracudas on ground, he was so easy to be pulled away from the reach of Alpha, because of his poor weight. He falls on the ground and passes out from hit.
Palomella to Barracudas: "What is going to be then sugar? Is the taste of wears the only thing we have in common? Step aside so I can deal with the solider who called for reinforcement to battle us."
Back to top Go down
Zemalia

Zemalia

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4)   STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 10 EmptyMon 11 Aug - 4:15

"Yes I stand unified against my enemies I always have and I always will, The empires destruction is the only way the galaxy will ever find peace and this war will ever end, your so called peaceful path of force persuading a man here against his will is trickery no matter if you choose to admit it or not, so you can save your judgements on me, or get into the line of the many others who came before, I earned my place in the order and with the Republic, this shambles of forcing our allies to their death is the true darkness, I stand by that the mission must be completed, the compassion of one women for a monster cannot come before the Republic."
Back to top Go down
Marinez

Marinez

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4)   STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 10 EmptyMon 11 Aug - 4:16

Marinez shouted 'Get of hold of yourself all you Jedi, we have matter on our hand and you are nip picking, you 2 men drag the doc back into the cave till we are done here' As he ready the assault cannon 'Are you jedi one with the jedi order or against it? right now we don't have time for this'
Back to top Go down
StoryGuide
Admin
StoryGuide

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4)   STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 10 EmptyMon 11 Aug - 4:21

Palomella gasps at Zemalia: "Ah you stupid blind green slime! We are not standing on the way of Republic, the Republic is standing on my way. We've done nothing wrong, my entire work here actually helped sabotaging Empire plans. Without the Alpha, they can no longer control raghouls against you or anyone. You should be thanking me old woman. I don't want to be involved in your stupid war against empire, I want to save my husband and escape from all of this."
Back to top Go down
Barracudas

Barracudas

Experience : 693

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4)   STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 10 EmptyMon 11 Aug - 4:28

"We completed our mission. We came to see what happened to the strike forces. We removed the head Alpha from the Empire's hands. They can't control the raghouls anymore what she says is the truth." She answers Zemalia. "A house divided against itself cannot stand. You claim you can cure him? How? Answer this question, this will give me my decision. I will not let this chance go away if it's a lie of a grieving woman."
Back to top Go down
StoryGuide
Admin
StoryGuide

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4)   STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 10 EmptyMon 11 Aug - 4:41

"It is time for us to go home love." Palomella turns towards Alpha Raghoul with hope in her eyes that the event is turning in her favor. Alpha leans down towards her to sniff her, and her presence is calming him down. Palomella then makes first steps still holding her tinny pistols aimed at the crew for her protection. Alpha follows her, they make their direction towards Marinez, towards the exit of the cavern. So far none of the two is performing a hostile action. If they are not stopped, they will leave forever. As they walk towards their exit, Palomella turns towards the twi'lek and answers: "I am DNA scientist, my research is my own and I am not going to share it with anyone who was hostile to me. Nor you have enough credits to pay for it."

Last edited by StoryGuide on Mon 11 Aug - 4:51; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Marinez

Marinez

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4)   STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 10 EmptyMon 11 Aug - 4:45

'Before you go, we'll you promise us never to leave Taris and go no way near any populate areas in case?' as Marinez calmly spoke.
Back to top Go down
Oyo

Oyo

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4)   STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 10 EmptyMon 11 Aug - 4:48

Oyo follows behind the Alpha with his staff saber ready, and guarding stance. He looks between his former crew members with disappointment, and it appears that he is not going to stay with the crew of vigilance beacon unless he sees a reason to.
Back to top Go down
Zemalia

Zemalia

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4)   STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 10 EmptyMon 11 Aug - 4:49

"Amusing how a moment ago you were attempting to shoot at us no? Bah be gone I care nothing more for this intolerable whining of padawans and fools."
Back to top Go down
StoryGuide
Admin
StoryGuide

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4)   STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 10 EmptyMon 11 Aug - 4:55

Palomella to Marinez: "I cannot promise you that. What I need for cure is not located only on this world, and I am surely not going to leave my love behind."
Palomella to Zemalia: "It was not me who opened fire first, if you thought I am going to stand still and wait for you and your men to shoot at me or take away my freedom, you are even more stupid than I thought."
Back to top Go down
Marinez

Marinez

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4)   STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 10 EmptyMon 11 Aug - 4:59

Marinez replied 'How do we know that he wont start infecting people and turning that place like Taris?' then Marinez uses his com-link to tell them men to stand down and pin the doc down in case he starts to go aggressive.
Back to top Go down
StoryGuide
Admin
StoryGuide

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4)   STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 10 EmptyMon 11 Aug - 5:07

"You standing alive and not infected is the proof enough. You said you are taken, but that does not mean you know what is love. If you'd know, you would understand me. Just because you are in relationship without love does not mean you have right to deny others of such pleasure."
Back to top Go down
Marinez

Marinez

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4)   STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 10 EmptyMon 11 Aug - 5:13

'Yes i do understand love and where you coming from but you also should understand as a soldier of the republic, we protect the innocents and make sure all threat comes no harm to them. Please make sure he will not attack anyone we wont be as friendly as you see now.'

Last edited by Marinez on Mon 11 Aug - 5:40; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Oyo

Oyo

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4)   STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 10 EmptyMon 11 Aug - 5:19

"I hope you stay friendly for your own sake. A swoop racer is dangerous and can harm innocent people in public when he loses control over his swoop and crashes and explodes into mass of people. Why don't you go shoot them down, destroy their lives, because they may become danger in future?" Oyo replies into Marinez's face as he passes by him, following the zletron hybrid and the alpha raghoul towards the exit of cavern.
Back to top Go down
Zemalia

Zemalia

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4)   STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 10 EmptyMon 11 Aug - 5:34

"If you walk out now you will walk out of the order, and I am not a habit to chase those who walk away, for the sake of one pretty face."
Watches the rattataki walking away.
Back to top Go down
Marinez

Marinez

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4)   STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 10 EmptyMon 11 Aug - 5:39

'Oyo i know you disapprove of my method but giving people chance don't hurt, is it not the jedi way to forgive and give chance?'
Back to top Go down
Oyo

Oyo

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4)   STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 10 EmptyMon 11 Aug - 6:10

"Then you will have to explain that to jedi order now would you, when you accepted the task to teach me, and you lost padawan during your first mission together. That will ruing your reputation, not mine. She may have pretty face, but so does the twi'lek. My choice was not made here as a contest of beauty, as you can see I am also walking with an abomination, and helping them to be together and happy, not for whatever selfish reason and excuses are going through your green brain. Your approach is tempting, luring towards the dark side, I've seen how you approach to situations. If I return, and the twi'lek supports me in my accusation when we report you to the jedi order, it is you who should be concerned about staying in jedi order, for all what you have in self defense is your title, nothing more, nothing less. It is not first time, nor last, that padawan needs to teach his master a lesson." Oyo disapproves Zemalia. He then looks at Marinez: "What are you talking about?"
Back to top Go down
Zemalia

Zemalia

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4)   STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 10 EmptyMon 11 Aug - 6:16

"You forget where it for me you would still be rotting in the tomb on Korriban, perhaps we should of left you there."
Back to top Go down
Oyo

Oyo

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4)   STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 10 EmptyMon 11 Aug - 6:22

"You mistook me for a wookie, I do not offer life debt to anyone. But I did not forget what you did, that's why you are still standing. If you could see the future, you would know that you would not be able to call on the Force once I separate your head from your body."
Back to top Go down
Zemalia

Zemalia

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4)   STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 10 EmptyMon 11 Aug - 6:36

"Mindless brutish threats from a mindless brute, you could find more sense from the rakghouls you just gutted your way through, perhaps you can go nest with them I am sure you will feel right at home."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4)   STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4)
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next