SWTOR Game Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWTOR Game Team

Role-Playing community for the game Star Wars The Old Republic

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inRP on the Starlight Ship The Vigilance BeaconRepublic of Starlight RPThe Eternals RPWild Force RP opening STORY!Guide to PnP and RP in our communityTeam Speak 3Face behind Character!Pax Republica RP

STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2

Go down 
+7
Blood'Gunner
Fyria
Barracudas
DICE
Zemalia
Jag
StoryGuide
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
StoryGuide
Admin
StoryGuide

Experience : 1406

Character Sheet
Health Points:
STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2 - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue100/100STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2 - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shield Points:
STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2 - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue50/100STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2 - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Armor Percentage:
STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2 - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue0/100STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2 - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2 - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2   STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2 - Page 12 EmptyThu 4 Dec - 2:32

Ceviran meets with Zemalia's party just as they were leaving the Academy, in front of the entrance.
Back to top Go down
https://swtorgameteam.forumotion.com
Ceviran

Ceviran

Experience : 156

Character Sheet
Health Points:
STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2 - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue0/0STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2 - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Shield Points:
STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2 - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue0/0STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2 - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2   STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2 - Page 12 EmptyThu 4 Dec - 2:38

"What now? A long known nemesis? A Sith that believes in justice? Pirates that want to sell you as food? Slavers selling you something? Have you discovered a way to bring balance to the Universe and the only way to obtain it was to disobey every single one of my orders and get everyone as near as death as possible? Is the sarcasm too much for you to bear?
We are going to the ship now, we are getting off this planet, I will hope that you all are court-martialed for ignoring ranks, orders and every single rule I can find that you broke and I will take solo missions from this point on so I never have to spend a single minute of my life with any of you ever again. Understood?"
she says clearly annoyed, but not raising her tone one bit.
Back to top Go down
Zemalia

Zemalia

Experience : 464

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2   STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2 - Page 12 EmptyThu 4 Dec - 3:00

Zemalia takes a look at all the others then at the Jedi they run into with such an outburst. She simply cannot help but feel a slight smile despite the seriousness of the situation... 
"Yes that does sound like the crew I know, though I dont remember my former student with such an outburst... You must be the acting captain I assume."
Zemalia pauses. 
"This crew never was perfect, that is true but it is not our way to forsake our allies and cast them to the flames, the council will hear of events and will act accordingly, but you must remember our code of paitence and serenity."
Back to top Go down
Ceviran

Ceviran

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2   STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2 - Page 12 EmptyThu 4 Dec - 3:13

"Patience and serenity is what is making me hold my hand and let the Council judge them instead of applying the swift justice that some here deserve, make no mistake, I don't let emotions cloud my judgement but that doesn't mean that I don't have them.
And if you are the Master of this Padawan, well, let's just say I will keep an eye on you for a long time, so, someone care to explain me what is going on here?"
Back to top Go down
Zemalia

Zemalia

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2   STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2 - Page 12 EmptyThu 4 Dec - 4:34

"No I am not the master of this padawan, though a former student of mine is... And we are here to rescue you though apparently it seems we arrived to rescue you from yourselves... ironic for me of all people to be here in cause of that."
Zemalia sighs... "Sometimes im not convinced the force does not have a sense of humour."
Back to top Go down
Ceviran

Ceviran

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2   STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2 - Page 12 EmptyThu 4 Dec - 6:04

"Great then, lets discuss how utterly disastrous this mission was so I can be demoted and sent on meaningless missions until they trust me again to send me on something important thanks to the help of the Vigilance Beacon. The ship is in need of repair, we could use some spare parts of your ship."
Back to top Go down
Jag

Jag

Experience : 244

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2   STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2 - Page 12 EmptyThu 4 Dec - 6:16

Jag formally salutes the Jedi Knight Ceviran, she was also on the list of people he was sent here to rescue "We came with a rescue shuttle, we have food supplies and enough room to take everyone out of here. However, we do not have resources to maintain a star ship big as Vigilance Beacon."
Back to top Go down
Axo

Axo

Experience : 350

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2   STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2 - Page 12 EmptyThu 4 Dec - 6:23

"Apologizes captain (Ceviran), I was working on the ship as you have requested, but then my assistance was needed elsewhere. Our ship is in condition to leave the planet, we have 24.6% chance to leave without being blown up. Requesting permission to continue work on stealth generator and hyperdrive."
Back to top Go down
Ceviran

Ceviran

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2   STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2 - Page 12 EmptyThu 4 Dec - 7:04

"Can you do those repairs with the materials on the ship and if you can, how long? We can't afford to spend much time in this planet now that the Imperials are on the move"
Back to top Go down
Axo

Axo

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2   STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2 - Page 12 EmptyThu 4 Dec - 7:09

"With the resources we have I can do repairs within next approximate two hours, increasing our chances for survival by 57.3%. Then we need to find one of our space stations to complete repairs." Axo moves towards Vigilance Beacon, running, ot start working on repairs.
Back to top Go down
Ceviran

Ceviran

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2   STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2 - Page 12 EmptyThu 4 Dec - 7:18

"If this rescue team agrees, we can do that"
Back to top Go down
Zemalia

Zemalia

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2   STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2 - Page 12 EmptyThu 4 Dec - 8:47

"Yes if the ship is repairable then we must try and secure it, if the worst case scenario comes and we are forced to flee, then we will do so on-board the rescue shuttle we came here on."
She looks around...
"Alright everyone try and help out with repairs, let us hope the force will be with us."

AFTER THE REPAIRS ARE DONE.

"Alright it seems we have all done the best we can, now its time to get out of here, Barracudas and myself we'll go aboard the rescue shuttle, with her piloting skills we'll be able to provide the vigilance beacon with enough cover to escape. The rest of you we'll be on the Beacon. Keep the ship intact no matter what it takes."
Back to top Go down
Ceviran

Ceviran

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2   STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2 - Page 12 EmptyThu 4 Dec - 9:07

"Barracudas will stay on the Vigilance Beacon, but I am sure Axo will help you out he is a skilled pilot as well" Ceviran says casually
Back to top Go down
Barracudas

Barracudas

Experience : 693

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2   STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2 - Page 12 EmptyThu 4 Dec - 9:11

Barracudas gets confused. Ceviran is the Captain, but Zemalia has the highest rank..."I'm gonna let those 2 fight it out, I don't care either way."
Back to top Go down
Axo

Axo

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2   STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2 - Page 12 EmptyThu 4 Dec - 9:15

[Affection Ceviran +5]

"Whatever keeps me away from that pink monster that marauders crew members as soon opportunity appears." Axo would think to himself, his emotions hidden beneath his cybernetic helmet, but not from those who sense emotions through the Force.
Back to top Go down
Zemalia

Zemalia

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2   STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2 - Page 12 EmptyThu 4 Dec - 9:15

"Axo belongs on the vigilance Beacon he knows the ship best. It matters not if you see this crew to be loose cannons they must be played to their strengths, I was sent here to rescue this crew and thats exactly what I will do, the padawan is with me."
Back to top Go down
Ceviran

Ceviran

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2   STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2 - Page 12 EmptyThu 4 Dec - 9:22

"It is not that, it simply is that I think you will leave with her and not take her to the Council, for all I know you are siding with a pirate there and called her your apprentice, which means you are most likely one of the reasons she has attacked two members of the crew.
We don't need a rescue, we didn't send a message requesting one, we are on the other hand surrounded by Imperials and deception is how they usually do things.
I am still the Captain and they are still my crew, she will be under my watch all the way to the Council and only people that I trust will aid you, even then, if I say so.
And in case you haven't noticed yet, people not listening to me has made this mission one complete mess so if you really are here to help us I'd appreciate you going to your shuttle in silence"
Back to top Go down
Zemalia

Zemalia

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2   STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2 - Page 12 EmptyThu 4 Dec - 9:36

"Again you simply cast blame on the crew, and you already know this padawan is the student of Master Lin'drala. This ship this crew is her legacy, and if I did not intend on bringing this padawan to the council I would not have come here at all. You call yourself a Jedi yet your words are resembling arrogance of a Sith... You can make any assumption you wish if the crew had followed your word to the exact letter or if they had maintained independent action as they always tend to have done in the past. The fact is that it is under your leadership you failed to resolve another jedi pressuring the other into a rash act of violence, seeing a knight pressuring a padawan in such a petty way and not defending her is something of a wonder... You would all judge this girl so harshly and ignorantly when as a mere padawan she has survived more than even some masters could have over come including myself in the past. 
I have never met Jag or Sicilia before in my life, but I have allowed and trusted them enough to use their skills wisely and they both proved themselves capable."
Zemalia pauses and looks at the crew she says... 
"Where you see a disgraced shambles, I see a bunch of people who have stood against the empire and much more and for the most part are still here, Barracudas will be coming with me and unless you intend to use force to stop me I suggest it is you who holds your own tongue so full of complaints and actually let the plan get under way and argue who is apparently right later on when we are not all in danger." 
Back to top Go down
Ceviran

Ceviran

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2   STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2 - Page 12 EmptyThu 4 Dec - 9:41

Ceviran looks at the crew "What do you people want to do?"
Back to top Go down
Sicilia

Sicilia

Experience : 298

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2   STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2 - Page 12 EmptyThu 4 Dec - 9:48

Sicilia is just smilng, she appears to be very amused about the 2 jedi's discussion. "I'm just enjoying the show." She says leaning on the side of a wall.
Back to top Go down
Jag

Jag

Experience : 244

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2   STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2 - Page 12 EmptyThu 4 Dec - 9:53

[Affection +5]
[Affection -5]

"Jedi Master Zemalia holds the highest rank here. Disobeying her orders is disrespecting the chain in command. She did not recommend anything unusual or suicidal or against the law, if anyone should keep eye and padawan rogue, that would be a Jedi Master. Besides, if they do try something, we'll have bigger ship to shot them down."
Back to top Go down
Ceviran

Ceviran

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2   STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2 - Page 12 EmptyThu 4 Dec - 9:56

"I wasn't talking to the both of you, but thanks for your input"
Back to top Go down
Axo

Axo

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2   STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2 - Page 12 EmptyThu 4 Dec - 10:08

[Affection Failure]

"If my opinion maters, I would like to stay away from both of them (Zemalia and Barracudas), both of them tried to kill us, we lost crew members thanks to their actions so far. The council maybe trusts them to send them off like this, the padawan will get away in any case, if Zemalia escapes with Barracudas, they will be free, if Zemalia takes Barracudas to the Council, they will just let it go just like they let go Zemalia with apperantly highest rank here despite of what she has done. So it does not matter if the two of them are together or not."
Back to top Go down
Ceviran

Ceviran

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2   STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2 - Page 12 EmptyThu 4 Dec - 10:25

"I have no idea of any of that but you made me realize something, Axo and I will take the Vigilance Beacon back, everyone that wants to join Zemalia go ahead" Ceviran looks at Zemalia and nods "You are allowed to take her, and for your information, arrogance is giving your opinion when nobody asked for it, like you did" with that she walks away towards the Vigilance signaling Axo to comer closer to whisper to him "If they try to make a run for it, allow them to escape but I want a report of the situation sent to the Council as soon as we are able to broadcast it"
Back to top Go down
Zemalia

Zemalia

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2   STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2 - Page 12 EmptyThu 4 Dec - 10:35

Zemalia turns away and heads back to the rescue shuttle that her and Jag arrived in.
"Come Barracudas, and try and focus... you will be flying."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2   STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2 - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next