SWTOR Game Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWTOR Game Team

Role-Playing community for the game Star Wars The Old Republic

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inRP on the Starlight Ship The Vigilance BeaconRepublic of Starlight RPThe Eternals RPWild Force RP opening STORY!Guide to PnP and RP in our communityTeam Speak 3Face behind Character!Pax Republica RP

Axo's Diary

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Axo

Axo

Experience : 350

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Axo's Diary Left_bar_bleue0/0Axo's Diary Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

Axo's Diary Empty
PostSubject: Axo's Diary   Axo's Diary EmptyFri 5 Dec - 23:08

Entry #1

"We been trying to discover mystery of gree artifacts and the play role of Dread Masters in them. It was taking long time and many times our lives were in danger. Finally we located one of the Dread Masters on Tattooine - Brontes. When I finally came to the battle field to help my crew members, something happened. I had feelings that I want to harm my team instead to help them, and I was helping the enemy. I've lost my mind, I was told that dark side of the Force took control over me. It was very strange feeling, at same time to want to hurt them, and at same time to know that they did not earn that. There was so much hate towards them, but somehow, I did not hate Barracudas. I am not sure that I would be able to hurt her, even after such powerful mind influence, I chose to heal Brontes, instead to attack Barracudas, or anyone on her side. How could I? She was the only person who paid attention to me, and even showed spark of feelings. When we could have die on Hospital Station in Azure system, she was there with me to the end, and saved me. She kissed me. She did not mind my eyes. She visited me often in med bay to play video games with me. Despite of our age difference, I think we could have been something more. But suddenly, while they were fighting Brontes, on Tattooine, while I was checking up my medpack, she moved in towards me, and swing her lightsabers at me. I felt a momentary pain in my head, and then everything stopped hurting, I no longer felt anything, no pain, could not see anything either. I heard the battle, but everything became dark soon enough. And when I woke up few weeks later, that seemed like a moment to me, I saw myself in mirror, what I have become. I barely survived surgeries, not many can be proud of surviving brain damage done by lightsaber, by someone who you started to grow feelings for. Of all the people, it was her who did this to me, the padawan twi'lek, who risked her position and rank while secretively trying to show some affection. That was a disappointment. She couldn't have use a Force trick to push me down, knock me down, or anything that is not as dangerous and serious like this. I could have die, I survived but now I am bigger freak that I was before. My very bright eyes I had before ... they are no longer a problem. I have all this metal, and technology in my body, in my head. At least it has some uses. But I will never be same again, now my whole purpose of existence is to serve the Republic. Who would else accept me in condition like this? I feel lonely now. I've decided to write my dairy entries, at least the chip I have installed in my brain has huge memory capacity, and I can write down stuff here, without anyone else being able to access them."
Back to top Go down
Axo

Axo

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

Axo's Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Axo's Diary   Axo's Diary EmptySat 6 Dec - 1:28

Entry #2

"I've decided to forgive Barracudas for what she has done to me, despite of Fyria warning me about her turning against one of us again in the crew. After all we were still in the same crew and we would have work together, if we grew any negative feelings, our missions could end up failed. Besides it is not nice to keep negative feelings in heart, it eats you alive over time and changes you into a different, not nice person. Well technically I no longer have a heart, I have a power cell that replaces it, which I can "thank" to Brontes and Barracudas. But we were at least ready for our next mission on Dantooine, which was critical anyway. I almost crashed our ship Vigilance Beacon. I had to stay alive long enough and pull this feat through in space and keep the ship in one peace so that we can leave the planet when our mission is completed. But apparently Barracudas killed Fyria too, and her pet, she turned into a monster, and it's one of the worst. She is cute, pretty, attractive, one could never guess she could be a monster, but those kinds are the worst. Fyria wasnt under influence of force power of Dread Master or anything, but Barracudas decided to kill her anyway. I forgave her and by killing Fyria she backstabbed me in the very same day I forgave her. How can I work with traitor like that. I know I was not great and that my mind failed against Bronte's domination, but even then I did not hurt any crew member and I got a lightsaber in my head as reward. Barracudas was her own all the time, she is the one who turns against us. How can anyone fails to see this. I failed to see this on time, because I had feelings for her, and that one day we can actually be together. But it took Fyria's death to open my eyes. I can never look at Barracudas with same eyes again, I hope she ends up locked in a cell, so that others can be safe from her."
Back to top Go down
Axo

Axo

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

Axo's Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Axo's Diary   Axo's Diary EmptyFri 23 Jan - 10:50

Entry #3

"Another strange and difficult mission. Well I was just in charge to keep our enemies alive again without being killed, and fly the ship through explosions and fire, while some strange insect alien droids were trying to kill us. Of course Barracudas became Captain of Vigilance Beacon, like her promotion to Jedi Knight for being a marauder was not enough for her. It's strange that she did not transfer me to a different unit, she knows that I don't like her, why would she keep me close? Maybe to finish what she started on Tattooine? I don't see Zemalia in the crew anymore, she did not return with the rest. I did not like her much, but I did not want her to die. What if Barracudas did not stop with Fyria, what if she killed Zemalia too? And somehow covered it up? She's gonna be promoted to Jedi Master now for that isn't she? None of this makes any sense. I don't understand Jedi but nothing I heard of them is resembled in the Jedi I spent time with. Lin'drala is exception to this case, but the rest of them, that big rattataki, he's gonna eat rest of us when there is no more food in the fridges. Ceviran ... she is hard to read, she looks and sounds annoyed most of the time, well I do to, the Jedi probably stepped on her nerves as well. But I no longer feel like I belong here. I have to think about it, but I will probably quit this job and leave the Republic. With Welaho's death, and Barracudas turning against me ... there is nothing to keep me here anymore... "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Axo's Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Axo's Diary   Axo's Diary Empty

Back to top Go down

Axo's Diary
Page 1 of 1