SWTOR Game Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWTOR Game Team

Role-Playing community for the game Star Wars The Old Republic

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inRP on the Starlight Ship The Vigilance BeaconRepublic of Starlight RPThe Eternals RPWild Force RP opening STORY!Guide to PnP and RP in our communityTeam Speak 3Face behind Character!Pax Republica RP

STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9)

Go down 
+5
Sicilia
Barracudas
Ceviran
Jag
Zemalia
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Zemalia

Zemalia

Experience : 464

Character Sheet
Health Points:
STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Shield Points:
STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Armor Percentage:

STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9)   STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Dec - 11:02

"I am no longer a fallen Jedi master... I seek to only follow the path of light now and embrace peace."
She puts her lightsaber away completely. 
"I do not seek to be your enemy, nor do I seek the conflict to continue, last time you were not granted a proper chance... I convinced the Jedi to let you stay so you could continue to fight but I also ruined that chance, I want to change that though I cannot unless you make that possible... You may think me a coward, but if I truly wanted to sneak up on you I would not of jumped over that barricade and walked right upto your face... You knew only Knight Barracudas was here not I, and were I here acting alone I would not of cloaked my presence at all, though Master Kwiiks is under the impression you maybe working with the Empire now is this true?"
Back to top Go down
Oyo

Oyo

Experience : 206

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9)   STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Dec - 11:11

"Indeed I only knew about Barracudas presence, you found that only after you revealed yourself, after I told you. Maybe you saw my reaction when I sensed her, so you thought I sensed you, thus there was no longer point for you to hide." He seems a bit surprised that Zemalia is laying down her weapon, but it is hard to tell behind his helmet, he knows her well enough to know that lightsaber is not her weapon ... the Force is. "Why would I want to work with the Empire? They are even worse than you. My friends may have worked for the Empire, as moles, as men from inside. Not really a method I'd approve, but it was efficiant to take their bases down and steal their researches. After all they created raghoul disease, cure is somewhere in their files."
Back to top Go down
StoryGuide
Admin
StoryGuide

Experience : 1406

Character Sheet
Health Points:
STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shield Points:
STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/100STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Armor Percentage:
STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/100STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9)   STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Dec - 11:18

STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) - Page 4 ZemailaDarkSide_zps2e6a6035

The energy of the dark side appears in the courtyard. Zemalia's lightsaber rises in the air and activates. Someone or something is controlling Zemalia's lightsaber. But its true form is only revealed before Zemalia's eyes. It was the Twisted Zemalia: "This will be fun. In order for me to grow even stronger, I must destroy what is left of the connection between you and your padawan" Twisted Zemalia waves with her hand and with force TK she sends Oyo into the wall, despite of his size, it was easy to do it like a feather. When Oyo hits in the wall, he drops both his lightsabers, and grabs himself for neck, unable to breathe. Zemalia's lightsaber then moves in to kill Oyo while choking him with TK at same time.

Back to top Go down
https://swtorgameteam.forumotion.com
Zemalia

Zemalia

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9)   STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Dec - 11:23

"No... I will not submit to your will again... I am in Control not you!"
Zemalia hits her own lightsaber and the dark side image of herself with the force.

(force attack)

Last edited by Zemalia on Wed 17 Dec - 11:23; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DICE

DICE

Experience : 795

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9)   STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Dec - 11:23

The member 'Zemalia' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Force Skill 1d20' : 5

--------------------------------

#2 'Force Telekinetics 2' : 6
Back to top Go down
StoryGuide
Admin
StoryGuide

Character Sheet
Health Points:
STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shield Points:
STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/100STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Armor Percentage:
STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/100STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9)   STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Dec - 11:31

Automatic Miss, Incorporeal Forms cannot be hit with physical attacks. TK hits Zemalia's lightsaber, tossing it away from Oyo, but at same time hits Oyo, pushing him further into the wall, that starts to crack. Oyo was unable to defend from this as he was immobilized. Twisted Zemalia gives a creepy smile to Zemalia, and vanishes, her part is done, for now ...

Oyo down to 46.4hp
Back to top Go down
Barracudas

Barracudas

Experience : 693

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9)   STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Dec - 11:33

"Master Zemalia have you gone crazy? What are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Zemalia

Zemalia

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9)   STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Dec - 11:36

"When I told you I drove the dark essence out of my body... I meant it quite literally... She has been haunting me since I left Tython attempting to re take control... She wants me to Kill Oyo, she needs to feed on his death..."
Back to top Go down
Barracudas

Barracudas

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9)   STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Dec - 11:39

Barracudas takes a step back her hands moving to her lightsabers. "Have you gone delusional, wth are you talking about? Do you even hear what your saying?"
Back to top Go down
Oyo

Oyo

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9)   STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Dec - 11:41

"Grrrrr ..." Oyo frees himself from the wall he was pushed in, rocks and dust falling off his head and shoulder. He summons his weapons back to his hands: "I am done listening to your lies, this has gone tooo far! You sneak behind me then you get in close with a chit chat and you attempt to kill me like this without honor!" Oyo charges at Zemalia.

(End Turn: Spent on arming himself with weapons)
Back to top Go down
Zemalia

Zemalia

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9)   STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Dec - 11:43

"Its the truth... You are all Jedi why can't you feel the dark presence..." 
Zemalia stands still and does nothing.
Back to top Go down
StoryGuide
Admin
StoryGuide

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9)   STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Dec - 11:52

STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) - Page 4 GBblk-KuHt8
"I felt the darkness, I felt the presence, just for a moment, it was ... too strong, but then it disappeared. It's source was close to Zemalia but it was not her, it came from the Zemalia's lightsaber itself. Please stop this fight."
Bela force pulls Zemalia's lightsaber hilt to examine if the lightsaber itself is maybe using a crystal fueled with the energy of the dark side.
Back to top Go down
Barracudas

Barracudas

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9)   STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Dec - 11:54

"I wasn't concentrating, I'm not a natural with it. But we have bigger problems." She tells Zemalia. "Oyo stop this, we are not your enemy, you cannot win this. Stop this nonsense now!" (diplomacy)
Back to top Go down
DICE

DICE

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9)   STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Dec - 11:54

The member 'Barracudas' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Skill 1d20' : 16
Back to top Go down
Oyo

Oyo

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9)   STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Dec - 11:57

(Will)
Back to top Go down
DICE

DICE

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9)   STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Dec - 11:57

The member 'Oyo' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Save 1d20' : 11
Back to top Go down
Oyo

Oyo

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9)   STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Dec - 12:02

"Grrrr ...." Oyo's stops charging towards Zemalia, focuses at the twi'lek, because the twi'lek persuaded him to stop. She may have persuaded him that he also cannot win, but he is a rattataki, just because he knows he cannot win, doesn't mean he wont try, it is a challenge, something a true rattataki craves for. "How can you not be enemy, you just tried to kill me!"
Back to top Go down
Barracudas

Barracudas

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9)   STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Dec - 12:04

"Do you see my lightsabers pointed towards you?" She tells him crossing her arms. "Master Zemalia, wth is happening here?"
Back to top Go down
Zemalia

Zemalia

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9)   STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Dec - 12:22

Zemalia closes her eyes  she feels the presence of the essence lurking in the shadows... 
"Perhaps it will take darkness for you to see darkness... Here let me show you..."
Zemalia channels her lightning energy and re opens her eyes... she fires it at the essence.
"Let them see you!"

(force attack)
Back to top Go down
DICE

DICE

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9)   STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Dec - 12:22

The member 'Zemalia' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Force Skill 1d20' : 3

--------------------------------

#2 'Force Lightning 1' : 9
Back to top Go down
StoryGuide
Admin
StoryGuide

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9)   STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Dec - 12:30

STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) - Page 4 ZemailaDarkSide_zps2e6a6035

Twisted Zemalia has cloned character sheet of Real Zemalia, with differences that she gains incorporeal force properties, such are twice less hp, Sorceress of Fear and The force shall free me perk.

[Force Defense Tutaminis 1]
Back to top Go down
DICE

DICE

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9)   STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Dec - 12:30

The member 'StoryGuide' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Force Skill 1d20' : 12
Back to top Go down
StoryGuide
Admin
StoryGuide

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9)   STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Dec - 12:35

Zemalia 25 energy dps vs Twisted Zemalia 45.5 abs
Twisted Zemalia lost no hp
Twisted Zemalia (21hp)

This reveals Twisted Zemalia's form to every force user present. She would appear on scanners as messed up energy activity for non force users.
Back to top Go down
Zemalia

Zemalia

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9)   STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Dec - 12:47

"There she is real..."
Back to top Go down
Oyo

Oyo

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9)   STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) - Page 4 EmptyThu 18 Dec - 2:52

Oyo steps back from Zemalia and looks at the Twisted one: "By the Holy Stars. It looks like one of the sith spirits that were inside me when I was trapped in the tomb on Korriban. You were telling the truth. But this one has your reflection."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9)   STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9)
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next