SWTOR Game Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWTOR Game Team

Role-Playing community for the game Star Wars The Old Republic

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inRP on the Starlight Ship The Vigilance BeaconRepublic of Starlight RPThe Eternals RPWild Force RP opening STORY!Guide to PnP and RP in our communityTeam Speak 3Face behind Character!Pax Republica RP

WILD FORCE New World (episode 2)

Go down 
+4
Annawulf
DICE
XeloN
StoryGuide
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
DICE

DICE

Experience : 795

WILD FORCE New World (episode 2) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WILD FORCE New World (episode 2)   WILD FORCE New World (episode 2) - Page 5 EmptyThu 22 Aug - 23:58

The member 'Helkursan' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Awareness' : 4
Back to top Go down
StoryGuide
Admin
StoryGuide

Experience : 1406

Character Sheet
Health Points:
WILD FORCE New World (episode 2) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100WILD FORCE New World (episode 2) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shield Points:
WILD FORCE New World (episode 2) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue50/100WILD FORCE New World (episode 2) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Armor Percentage:
WILD FORCE New World (episode 2) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/100WILD FORCE New World (episode 2) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: WILD FORCE New World (episode 2)   WILD FORCE New World (episode 2) - Page 5 EmptyFri 23 Aug - 2:11

OOC: Did Helk order Zay to set course for White Nova? We don't have story there, you would be leaving story if you don't set course towards undiscovered part of galaxy. In case you continue with mission to stay within story range and fly in story area, this follows:

5+4=9vs20 failure

Exar's Wrath exits the light speed, and moves towards the mysterious part in galaxy. Helk did not sense any disturbance in the Force, once again relying on the Force fails to show him a path. To discover possible location, relying on the technology is next step in this mission. "My Lord, we arrived to calculated coordinates in the galaxy. Should we begin scanning for Lord Revugoth's ship?" Zay bows to Darth Helkursan as he asks for next course of action.

Helk's Options:

1. [CUN 15: Perform space scanning]
2. [Tell Zay to perform space scanning]
3. [Custom]
Back to top Go down
https://swtorgameteam.forumotion.com
Helkursan

Experience : 10

Character Sheet
Health Points:
WILD FORCE New World (episode 2) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0WILD FORCE New World (episode 2) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Shield Points:
WILD FORCE New World (episode 2) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0WILD FORCE New World (episode 2) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: WILD FORCE New World (episode 2)   WILD FORCE New World (episode 2) - Page 5 EmptySun 25 Aug - 23:09

2. [Tell Zay to perform space scanning]
Helkursan looks at Zay "Yes begin to scan, I thought once we arrived here I would at least be able to sense something but alas the force has failed me again." Helkursan looks around trying to hide the frustration from Zay, twice already the force has failed him yet he does not know why. So he focuses on his next objective, trying to find the current location of the White Nova.
"Zay start out on short range with the scan maybe we will get lucky and pickup something close bye, if not then go to medium range if you find nothing, we will not use max range unless we have no other choice since it might attract unwanted attention."  he says as he paces around the bridge waiting on the results of the scan.
Back to top Go down
http://thejim1971@gmail.com
StoryGuide
Admin
StoryGuide

Character Sheet
Health Points:
WILD FORCE New World (episode 2) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100WILD FORCE New World (episode 2) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shield Points:
WILD FORCE New World (episode 2) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue50/100WILD FORCE New World (episode 2) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Armor Percentage:
WILD FORCE New World (episode 2) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/100WILD FORCE New World (episode 2) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: WILD FORCE New World (episode 2)   WILD FORCE New World (episode 2) - Page 5 EmptyMon 26 Aug - 5:06

"Yes my Lord." Zay does as commanded, without any problem of being detected by republic. The scanners detect the planet of machines and wilds. "There is one planet in this unknown system. This system is not archived in imperial galaxy map, but we are still far from it to have detailed information. Should we fly closer to this system or increase our scanner strength, my Lord?"
Back to top Go down
StoryGuide
Admin
StoryGuide

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: WILD FORCE New World (episode 2)   WILD FORCE New World (episode 2) - Page 5 EmptyTue 27 Aug - 11:42

OOC: Helk is unable to continue RP at the time, his computer does not work, when he can we will continue his scene. His ship is in space. We move to next scene.

The city of machines takes half the planet of this new world where the crew crashed. Taken away by the strange machines into this city, Xelon, Aýa and Oyo now depend on Anna's skills to rescue them. In attempt to rescue her crew members, Anna successfully follows them undetected into this city to the point where the machines use the console to open door to a building that appears to be a guarded prison. One robot stands by the door and guards the console.

Anna's options:

1. [Sneak Attack Instant kill Robot]
a) [Aim 10: Shoot at weak spot at the robot]
b) [Strength 10: Stab robot at the weak spot with something]
2) [Bluff 10: Trick the robot to to leave guarding spot by creating a distraction]
3) [CUN 20: Hack the robot to become ally]

Back to top Go down
Annawulf

Annawulf

Experience : 25

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: WILD FORCE New World (episode 2)   WILD FORCE New World (episode 2) - Page 5 EmptyWed 28 Aug - 10:15

3) [CUN 20: Hack the robot to become ally]

Following the droids around this city was a real eye-opener.  "How the hell did these droids build all this? I mean seriously."  Anna though as she follow the droids.  Coming to a building, she saw the droids take the 3 of them, leaving a guard.  "Yup, that's definitely a jail." was her thought as she took everything in.  Seeing the lone droid, she smirks to herself as ducks into a hidden position near.  Pulling out her data-pad, Anna thinks viciously, "Always want my own killer minion/droid for my ship," as she starts to slice into the droid.  "They always too expensive to buy or too protected to steal."
Back to top Go down
DICE

DICE

PostSubject: Re: WILD FORCE New World (episode 2)   WILD FORCE New World (episode 2) - Page 5 EmptyWed 28 Aug - 10:15

The member 'Annawulf' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Cunning' : 20
Back to top Go down
StoryGuide
Admin
StoryGuide

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: WILD FORCE New World (episode 2)   WILD FORCE New World (episode 2) - Page 5 EmptyWed 28 Aug - 23:59

roll of 20 is always a success

Anna successfully hacks the droid. It seems that she had no problem dealing with alien technology, and now the human shaped droid joins her party.

Name: XT-80
Species: Droid
Skills: Cunning, Repair, Intelligence, Slicing
Companion Bonus to Anna:
As long XT-80 is in party, Anna gets bonus to CUN+5, Repair +5, INT+5, Slicing+5
This Droid is not AI thus its influence cannot be increased or decreased, it serves its master to the end of its existence or if programed otherwise, as it would have influence score of 100

XT-80: "Greetings Master. How can I be of service to you today?"

Anna's options

1. [Tell droid to open the door]
2. [Investigate droid about this planet's story]
3. [Ask for the map of city and jail]
4. [CUN 15: Open the door yourself]
5. [Call me [enter name here]]
Back to top Go down
Annawulf

Annawulf

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: WILD FORCE New World (episode 2)   WILD FORCE New World (episode 2) - Page 5 EmptyThu 29 Aug - 4:25

3. [Ask for the map of city and jail]

"Excellent,"  she thought.  "Alright XT, I need a map of the city in general and one of the this building in particular," Anna starts in a professional, business tone.  "I need to know the how many floors and security systems, types, numbers, and locations.  I also need the number of droids located in and around the building, combat capabilities, along with their locations and their patrol routes."  Anna paused a moment in thought and then continued.  "I want the locations of the 3 bio life-forms that were just brought in as well as any other bio life-forms that may be in the building."
She looks at him and then states, "If you don't have the clearance for this or it will raise red flags, tell me and I'll 'acquire' the access for you.  Also i want to know your combat capabilities and any other abilities that may be useful."
Back to top Go down
StoryGuide
Admin
StoryGuide

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: WILD FORCE New World (episode 2)   WILD FORCE New World (episode 2) - Page 5 EmptyThu 29 Aug - 7:03

XT-80: "One moment, searching ..." It appears that this model is older and needs longer time to load all the requested information. It just takes few moments, but it was unable to give the answer right away. XT-89 extends his hand, and a computer opens under its palm, showing the plans of the city called Zobrix, same name of the planet. This city takes over half of the planet and its streets and building web is too complicated. However, one spot in the map looks like ring and is named as Zob Arena. It looks different from all other parts of the city, and is too far away to be reached on foot from current location. The map is being uploaded to Anna's datapad. Once this is done XT-80 begins uploading detailed map of the prison. This building has 2034 floors above the ground and 790 under the surface. He hen shows paroling routes of those like himself, and the adds: "There are other better self aware versions of my model. They do not have a specific route and can go where they see fit at will." XT-80 then reads the information about the life forms: "The female mirialan and male human are being taken to medical station within the prison to be healed before tests, they can be found at floor 18 beneath the surface. The male rattataki is unharmed and he will be taken to floor 1874 cell A6. Their locations can be changed if their conditions change after Zob Arena. Survivors are going back to the medical station, while dead are being thrown in Zob Pit. Unharmed winners are being located in the Zob Tower next to Zob Arena." XT-80 then closes his computer that beneath his palm and opens gun above his palm. "My combat abilities relay only on this single gun that can harm life forms. I am created for the purpose of keeping life forms within their prison." The weapon looks exactly same as those bug robots that used poison against Xelon back at the Forsaken. Weaponry against other droids appear to be poor on XT-80. But even if he does not have them upgraded inside its body, he is programed to use any other weapon found on this planet. "I do not understand the meaning of useful abilities. I have full access to all computers in this building, I am capable of repairing other droids including AI, I can repair starships, and I know to use all technology on this planet."

Anna's options:

1. Tests?
2. [Tell Droid to open the door.]
3. [CUN 15: Open the door yourself]
4. [Call me [enter name here]]
5. [Custom]

Back to top Go down
Annawulf

Annawulf

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: WILD FORCE New World (episode 2)   WILD FORCE New World (episode 2) - Page 5 EmptyThu 29 Aug - 7:14

1. Tests?

"Mmmm..good to know," Anna comments on the XT's non-combat abilities.  "What do you mean by tests? Also is there any other droids or security on the other side of this door?  If not, how close are the nearest ones?"
Back to top Go down
StoryGuide
Admin
StoryGuide

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: WILD FORCE New World (episode 2)   WILD FORCE New World (episode 2) - Page 5 EmptyThu 29 Aug - 8:44

XT-80: "We harvest life forms and study them, then we create copies of them in machines forms. Sometimes we create hybrids machines. There is other side of the planet that we still keep alive for harvesting new generations. We test the life forms, their biological structure and abilities, as well as their combat skills in Zob Area. Once the subject is no longer of use, it is being terminated. That is how we advance, and once we are fully operational, we will leave this system in search for new test subjects across the galaxy. Zob runs this program, the core computer that all systems and droids are connected with. Even those self aware machines, they do what they want as long Zob allows, but they will follow his commands without objection. One droid patrols every 3 floors in this building, I do not have location of the droid who guards first 3 floors.
Back to top Go down
Annawulf

Annawulf

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: WILD FORCE New World (episode 2)   WILD FORCE New World (episode 2) - Page 5 EmptyFri 30 Aug - 10:15

2. [Tell Droid to open the door.]

"Damn, this is bad," Anna mutters to herself.  "Alright, here's what we going to do.  I need you to open this door without alerting security.  Then, with your help, I need to get to the medical bay covertly.  I need to know their healing time and how to free them without attracting attention."  Pinching the bridge of her nose, she continues, "Then depending on how long healing them will take, we either free them or go to the detention stealthily to free my other crew member and then come back to them."  Sighing, she gesture to XT to get a move on.  "Being the Captain sucks sometimes.  Let's get going."
Back to top Go down
StoryGuide
Admin
StoryGuide

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: WILD FORCE New World (episode 2)   WILD FORCE New World (episode 2) - Page 5 EmptyFri 30 Aug - 21:38

The droid opens the door. It appears that this floor is empty for the next few moments. XT-80 downloads information about wounded mirialan and human. He informs Anna that they would need at least one day before healing is completed, that the human especially wont be able to move because of paralysis and would need to be carried away. Elevator is free to be taken. Which way will elevator be used? To go heal wounded allies by yourself or to rescue a still capable crew member?

1. [Go to Medical Station - floor 18 beneath the surface]
2. [Go to cell block - floor 1874 above the surface
]
Back to top Go down
Annawulf

Annawulf

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: WILD FORCE New World (episode 2)   WILD FORCE New World (episode 2) - Page 5 EmptySat 31 Aug - 8:36

2. [Go to cell block - floor 1874 above the surface]

Taking in the information, Anna decides, "We'll go to the detention area.  Is there any place to hide once there?  I don't think it would be a good idea to break my pal out unless it's necessary.  Especially since the other two aren't healed or even awake yet."  She makes her way in, talking lowly to XT, "Of course, I won't make a final decision til i get there and assess the situation.  Let's go and remember, as covertly as possible."
Back to top Go down
StoryGuide
Admin
StoryGuide

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: WILD FORCE New World (episode 2)   WILD FORCE New World (episode 2) - Page 5 EmptySat 31 Aug - 23:52

The elevator starts moving up towards the desired floor. XT-80: "There are not many places to hide. This elevator is in the center of the building. Other droids circle around it as they guard. Standing on opposite side of the elevator from droids on any floor will block the line of their sight."

The droids put Oyo in cell A6. In anger he kicks the metal wall in his cell and looks around for any kind of exit. "You not bother to run away. None leaves this place alive." A voice comes from the dark part of the cell A6. Oyo turns to see who is his roommate. A human comes from the shadows, his left hand and right leg are replaced with metal ones. "Welcome to hell." Oyo looks at this weird welcoming and simply does not accept the statement of the cyborg. "I will find the way out of this place." The cyborg chuckles as he responds: "As I thought so one day, till they captured me and I lost my leg and my arm. You are fresh meat for them and in good condition. You will be sent to the arena to battle against the metal beasts, and against other living." Oyo stops looking for the exit and starts listening to what the cyborg is saying. "What is this place? Arena? What are you talking about?" The Cyborg turns on the screen showing the current battle in the Zob Arena. A humanoid is fighting a Kath Hound Machine and has a poor chances to win. The Cyborg continues: "The Savior never arrived. The oracle was wrong. We are all doomed. And when we fail, we become like them. The god of metal beasts is turning us into his servants." With this the Cyborg explains the reason behind his metal extremities, and the humanoid in arena loses them against the Kat Hound Machine as well. Oyo closes his eyes for a moment and shakes his head. "This cannot be right. There must be someone who can defeat these droids." Cyborg nods "There is a warrior in the high tower who can do this. Some believe it is the fallen Savior who now serves the Zob God. Nobody lasted that long in this hell. She alone defeated anything they threw at her." Oyo sighs "Stop with the myths and legends, who is she for real?" Cyborg points at the screen: "The next battle is hers. See it for yourself." Oyo puts his hand on the screen and observes the live show of the arena.

In the Zob Arena's center, the ground opens an elevator raises above the ground, where the Fallen Savior stands. The AI audience she earned respect with cheers for her in background. They let four Kat Hound machines into the arena for her to battle with. And the living legend is about to face them. Oyo observes to see who is she, what armor is she wearing and what weapon will she use to survive in the arena.
Back to top Go down
Bogana

Bogana

Experience : 54

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: WILD FORCE New World (episode 2)   WILD FORCE New World (episode 2) - Page 5 EmptySun 1 Sep - 0:47

The room is dark, stiff, and cold, as Bogana walks forward she grabs her armor from the bench as she always had. She appears to  be in a foul mood, it has been months since she has been on this abominable planet. Her armor consisted of a light hooded fabric durable enough to take a blaster shot or two and pants with metal plaiting. Her shoes where small boots that where meant for exploration in the wilderness but light enough for quick movement and her gloves where armored at the wrist up to her elbow giving relaxing movements along with durable protection. "Ah, the feel of armor never gets old,"she mutters in thought as she grabs her mask, stares at it then tosses it aside. Light begins to pierce the dark room as two large doors open before her. "Ah, this is getting old, worse than slaying kor'slugs for a living!"She curses under her breath and spits at a droid standing near by. She walks forward as the platform rises and she is once again faced with an opponent. She hears the metallic cheering of droids as she enters the arena. "Yeah, yeah, praise me while you can ya piles of scrap metal!" She shouts at the audience in her Rattataki tongue in a boisterous manor. As she sees her opponent enter she draws a light saber from inside her armor, a decorated blade custom made to fit her fighting style. "Time to fill my hunger beast!" She again shouts in her home world language. Igniting her blade a deafening black appears as she swishes it forward, taking a charging stance that could allow her to leap forward or escape in any direction easily she awaits her fate. "let's hope today isn't a bad day!" She chuckles to herself.
Back to top Go down
Steam
StoryGuide
Admin
StoryGuide

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: WILD FORCE New World (episode 2)   WILD FORCE New World (episode 2) - Page 5 EmptyMon 2 Sep - 14:39

The sound gives sign to the machines to attack Bogana. The all four charge at her with inhuman speed, ready to tear her apart (Awareness 15 to doge). Oyo studies Bogana's appearance and any movement she would make. He wonders who is that person that held on her own for so long at such place.
Back to top Go down
Bogana

Bogana

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: WILD FORCE New World (episode 2)   WILD FORCE New World (episode 2) - Page 5 EmptyMon 2 Sep - 14:52

The arena is silent to Bogana, nothing but the click, click, click, of her opponents can be heard. She closes her eyes meditating, she opens them again and the machines appear in front of her. She only has a second to respond so she grints her teath and jumps, not sideways, not backwards, but up into the sky. She can only hope that she jumped fast enough so she can clear the droid's attack and land behind them for a perfect sneak attack. A mid air attack would be a nice start and with luck, a nice finish, is what she thought.

Last edited by Bogana on Mon 2 Sep - 14:54; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Steam
DICE

DICE

PostSubject: Re: WILD FORCE New World (episode 2)   WILD FORCE New World (episode 2) - Page 5 EmptyMon 2 Sep - 14:52

The member 'Bogana' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Awareness' : 6
Back to top Go down
StoryGuide
Admin
StoryGuide

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: WILD FORCE New World (episode 2)   WILD FORCE New World (episode 2) - Page 5 EmptyWed 4 Sep - 3:52

20+6=26vs15 success

The couple of machines hit in each other and fall aside as Bogana disappears in front of them. The two of them become week targets now. Oyo looks at the height of her jump and wonders if she is a Force User. Now with the advantage from above, Bogana has opportunity to finish one of the two fallen machines before they get back on foot. (Force or STR 10 against a single fallen droid, Force or STR 20 if attacking both of them at same time)
Back to top Go down
Bogana

Bogana

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: WILD FORCE New World (episode 2)   WILD FORCE New World (episode 2) - Page 5 EmptyWed 4 Sep - 10:55

1. Finish off one droid with STR 10

In the air she can hear the two droids slam into each other. She suddenly flips her body so that her head is pointed strait at the droids below. She begins to fall towards  the ground when a sudden idea appears in her mind and she thrusts her light saber in front of her. In this position she began to twist her body until she looked like a spinning top. She thought about finishing both of the droids at once but wanted to prolong the match. Not really wanting to be there it would have made sense for her to finish it quickly, but the love of being in her armor and the urge to fight overpowered her unwillingness. So she aimed for the what seemed the weakest droid and waited to hear metal being ripped apart by her blade.

Last edited by Bogana on Wed 4 Sep - 11:12; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Steam
Bogana

Bogana

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: WILD FORCE New World (episode 2)   WILD FORCE New World (episode 2) - Page 5 EmptyWed 4 Sep - 11:01

OOC: I forgot to roll, sorry about that!
Back to top Go down
Steam
DICE

DICE

PostSubject: Re: WILD FORCE New World (episode 2)   WILD FORCE New World (episode 2) - Page 5 EmptyWed 4 Sep - 11:01

The member 'Bogana' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Strength' : 10
Back to top Go down
StoryGuide
Admin
StoryGuide

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: WILD FORCE New World (episode 2)   WILD FORCE New World (episode 2) - Page 5 EmptyThu 5 Sep - 21:26

14+10=24vs10 success

Bogana's attack separates one of the Metal Cat Hounds on half. Now only three remains. Their eyes start to glow as they start to shoot lasers at her. Oyo seems impressed by Bogana's move, and after seeing her weapon he is now sure that she is a Force User, and no wonder why could she hold against them for so long.

Bog's Options:

1. [FOR 10: Reflect lasers back to one of the the Metal Kat Hounds]
2. [FOR 20: Reflect lasers back to two of the Metal Kat Hounds]
3. [Awareness 15: Just avoid this attack till it ends]
4. [Stealth 20: Hide in plain sight]
5. [Custom 15: ???]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WILD FORCE New World (episode 2)   WILD FORCE New World (episode 2) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

WILD FORCE New World (episode 2)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next