SWTOR Game Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWTOR Game Team

Role-Playing community for the game Star Wars The Old Republic

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inRP on the Starlight Ship The Vigilance BeaconRepublic of Starlight RPThe Eternals RPWild Force RP opening STORY!Guide to PnP and RP in our communityTeam Speak 3Face behind Character!Pax Republica RP

STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2)

Go down 
+3
Barracudas
Marinez
StoryGuide
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
StoryGuide
Admin
StoryGuide

Experience : 1406

Character Sheet
Health Points:
STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2) Left_bar_bleue100/100STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shield Points:
STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2) Left_bar_bleue50/100STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Armor Percentage:
STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2) Left_bar_bleue0/100STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2) Empty
PostSubject: STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2)   STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2) EmptyTue 8 Jul - 23:17

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...

[Intro Soundtrack]

STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (episode 2)

< Episode 1 Episode 3>

Secret Republic Hospital Station founded by Welaho Zaresh was discovered
and attacked by empire under lead of Sith Lord Tazor. Attack was unseen
but Jedi Master Lin'drala was able to interfere, as the Force guided her in the
space nearby, she was able to detect the attackers and help the Republic.

With the help of Jedi Master Lin'drala's and people that followed her lead,
the founder Welaho was rescued from the grasp if the Sith Lord and his
apprentice. Lord Tazor was killed by Lin'drala in lightsaber combat in the secret
lab deep in the hospital station. Welaho wanted to protect the research.

The research focuses on gree artifacts, and all data stored there was uploaded
to Welaho's datapad, before entire Hospital Station exploded during the space
battle. Now The Viligance Beacon sets its curse towards Ilum system, to find
more secrets about the Gree, before they reach the hands of the Empire ...

PC Protagonist: Lindrala
Crew Members: Mrainez, Barracudas, Axo

STORY DIFFICULTY
Normal

Last edited by StoryGuide on Tue 22 Jul - 9:47; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://swtorgameteam.forumotion.com
StoryGuide
Admin
StoryGuide

Character Sheet
Health Points:
STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2) Left_bar_bleue100/100STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shield Points:
STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2) Left_bar_bleue50/100STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Armor Percentage:
STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2) Left_bar_bleue0/100STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2)   STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2) EmptyThu 10 Jul - 0:17

STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2) CA_Ilum02_full

The Vigilance Beacon exits light speed before the world of Ilum. Welaho invited the crew of the ship in the holo room, where he explains more about the research he had hidden back on the Hospital Station. "Ilum is target for both, jedi and sith, as it is a valuable planet as source of the crystals required for crafting lightsabers." He glances at Lin'drala and Barracudas, expecting of them two to be familiar with this, but he stated this for Marinez and Axo, who may not know of this planet at the edge of the galaxy. "When the battles on Ilum between Republic and Empire began, and in meantime the interest for studying the planet itself rose, a third side moved in to this system, vessel known as the Gray Secant controlled by species known as Gree. It was one of the biggest discovery for everyone, as the ship was too advanced, that no republic or empire craft could even compare to it. We believed that the Gree wanted to protect something from all of us but we had no idea what it could be. Gree species are far ahead of our time in evolution and technology and medicine. Our scanners were not able to detect anything useful because of terrible weather and the ice nature of the planet itself. However, empire's scanners were better than ours and they detected one of their artifacts hidden deep beneath the surface of the planet, something that matches material of which the Gray Secant was made of, near the core of the planet itself. I used the empire scanners myself, I was prisoner of the Empire at the time, and when the jedi came to help us and other prisoners, I saw opportunity to use their computers and perform the scan and take scan results with me, without the empire knowing."

Crew Options:

1. Very wise of you to use the enemy's tools against them.
2. Your hunger for science and discovery will get you killed one day.
3. Jedi risk lives to save your butt, while you play with empire computers!
4. [Let Welaho to continue]
5. (Free RP)

Back to top Go down
Marinez

Marinez

Experience : 134

Character Sheet
Health Points:
STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2) Left_bar_bleue0/0STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Shield Points:
STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2) Left_bar_bleue0/0STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2)   STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2) EmptyThu 10 Jul - 1:10

Marinez had his arm folded then said 'Well guess we be accounting a lot of Imps while we on our mission'
Back to top Go down
Barracudas

Barracudas

Experience : 693

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2)   STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2) EmptyThu 10 Jul - 7:41

1. Very wise of you to use the enemy's tools against them.

"Do you have any idea what the artifact is?"
Back to top Go down
StoryGuide
Admin
StoryGuide

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2)   STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2) EmptyThu 10 Jul - 11:15

Welaho smiles at Barracudas and the he plugs in his datapad in the holo projector, and holo images appear in the center of the holo room, as he starts explaining on the "language" they would understand: "The artifact radiates an energy that affects a wounded living tissue, and triggers regeneration, even if subject naturally does not have the ability to regenerate. This ability have small number of species, but even they need time to recover and cannot regenerate all missing parts of the body. The artifact was build to heal gree species, we collected the radiation of the artifact in the device I invented myself, and we brought it on the Hospital Station for further studies and testing. There was a republic solider, a volunteer who wanted to be subject to the radiation, who has lost his arm in war against empire. However, after the treatment, the soldier did not grow back his arm, but a tentacle instead. The radiation corrupted human DNA, and he asked us to remove the tentacle and try to find solution. I continued my research in the secret lab on the Hospital Station, and I tried to build device that will prevent the corruption of regenerated tissues' DNA. After many years of hard work I succeeded. Eventually republic started investing more in this project, and we were able to heal all the wounded republic soldiers in the war that were brought to our hospital, including the volunteer, who now has his arm like he never lost it. And that is not all what it does, it does more than regnerating. I tested radiation against 96% known diseases and illness in the galaxy, and the gree artifact is able to purge them all. Our hospital became the most advanced hospital in republic, and that's why it was reserved for military only. Solders are being brought back on feet much faster, there was no more need for the implants and replacing missing body parts with metal." Welaho gets little too excited as he continues: "The Gree Artifact on the Ilum seems to have the infinite energy, or a well big pool. According to my calculations, its radiation would last like the life of two stars. But when we tried to move it from its planted spot, the artifact stopped working. It works only when its placed back on its spot where it was found. This is why we had to build the research institution deep beneath the surface of Ilum, and it was one of very challenging projects, for the Ilum was, and still is a war zone. Republic was able to distract the empire and lead the battles elsewhere, so we can build this research in secret and placed devices to block scanners from outside. From the outside it looks just like a simple cave, but close to the surface there is a train that leads to the core of the planet, to the artifact itself. Now the battles reached that zone and empire conquered the cave. They still did not find the train, and the scientists that are closed inside cannot come out without being discovered. We need to collect more of the radiation energy if we are to help republic soldiers in future. And we need to make sure that Empire will never find out about this before it's too late."

Crew Options:

1. I have a Question.
2. Let's enter the war zone then.
3. Abort this mission.
4. (Free RP)
Back to top Go down
Lin'drala

Lin'drala

Experience : 472

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2)   STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2) EmptyThu 10 Jul - 11:29

2. Let's enter the war zone then.

"Very well then it seems our task is clear." Lin turns to the crew "Prepare yourselves, it seems we have work to do."
Back to top Go down
Barracudas

Barracudas

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2)   STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2) EmptyThu 10 Jul - 11:36

1. I have a Question.
"I can understand that with this technology, you don't need cybenetic replacements anymore. But you can't deny that the cybernetic replacements practically feel the same as the original, and they do enhance and improve the normal capabilities of the original. But moving on from that. It's understandable that you want to have the cost of the recovery as low as possible and to get the soldiers back on the field as soon as possible. My question is actually if the Jedi were made aware of this and when was this going to be made available to the public. Because I certainly know that not everyone has the money for the expensive cybernetic replacements... This could potentially change people their entire lives."
Back to top Go down
StoryGuide
Admin
StoryGuide

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2)   STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2) EmptyThu 10 Jul - 11:56

Welaho to Barracudas: "Every patient has free will to chose the treatment. This treatment is not enforced to anyone. If people want to be cyborgs, they can. Not every organ can be replaced, and many of those operations can be painful. We use serums to reduce that pain, but after the operation, the tissue needs to accept the implant and act as one. This is not 100% case for sometimes there are side effects and complications. Grand Jedi Master Satele Shan was fully reported about this research, but did she share this with others is not known to me, I have no other connections in the Jedi Order but with her, and now you two. We don't know when will this become public, for now it is military only. If the word spreads out, we can lose what we have in this war, not to mention pirates and third parties that can involve themselves, no matter how much I personally want to help everyone, that is simply not possible, at least for now." Crew is waiting for the Captain to chose Pilot and Copilot is optional.
Back to top Go down
Axo

Axo

Experience : 350

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2)   STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2) EmptyThu 10 Jul - 12:19

"This is serious advanced project .. I still can't believe what this artifact can do. I worked only few years in the Hospital Station but I had no idea what knowledge was hidden inside. This explains why there were sectors that my medic card could not open. And now I know and ... I did not even know there is such place like Ilum. It sounds very cold."
Back to top Go down
Lin'drala

Lin'drala

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2)   STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2) EmptyThu 10 Jul - 12:20

Lin turns to Barra and Axo. "I want you two to handle piloting the ship, you worked well together on the station and Barracudas piloting skills were very good at getting us out of there, Axo you will be her co-pilot."
Back to top Go down
Axo

Axo

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2)   STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2) EmptyThu 10 Jul - 12:28

"Understood ma'am!" Axo salutes Lin'drala, trying to look as much as he can like a soldier, picking up some stances and moves that Marinez has. On his way to cockpit Axo smiles at Barracudas: "Don't worry, I learned few tricks about piloting when I was a pirate."
Back to top Go down
Barracudas

Barracudas

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2)   STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2) EmptyThu 10 Jul - 12:32

"I have no problem with that. We will work well together. Won't we Axo?" Barracudas replies while also flashing a smile to Axo
Back to top Go down
StoryGuide
Admin
StoryGuide

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2)   STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2) EmptyThu 10 Jul - 13:00

The Vigilance Beacon moves in the hot zone where Republic battles in space against Empire. To enter Ilum's atmosphere, Barracudas will have to pass one Ye-4 gunship (HP3 DPS3 DC15) and two Imperial Hunters (each HP1 DPS1 DC8). Ye-5 gunship opens fire first at the Vigilance Beacon. It would be good idea if someone uses turret to fire back.
Back to top Go down
Lin'drala

Lin'drala

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2)   STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2) EmptyFri 11 Jul - 4:36

As the on-board defensive computer begins flashing indicating the ship is under attack Lin'drala turns to Marinez "On the turret soldier, double time!"
Back to top Go down
Barracudas

Barracudas

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2)   STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2) EmptyFri 11 Jul - 22:55

Seeing the enemy ships open fire, Barracudas tries to warn everyone."Alright everyone this is going to get heavy! Prepare for evasive maneuvers."
Back to top Go down
DICE

DICE

Experience : 795

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2)   STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2) EmptyFri 11 Jul - 22:55

The member 'Barracudas' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Piloting' : 6, 10, 15, 2, 17, 10
Back to top Go down
Marinez

Marinez

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2)   STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2) EmptyFri 11 Jul - 23:36

'Yes, Sir!' Marinez rushes to the turret and targets the first Imperial Hunter then open fire
Back to top Go down
DICE

DICE

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2)   STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2) EmptyFri 11 Jul - 23:36

The member 'Marinez' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Aim' : 16
Back to top Go down
StoryGuide
Admin
StoryGuide

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2)   STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2) EmptyFri 11 Jul - 23:45

(Bara:6+13=19)+(Axo:(10+10)/2=10)=29vs15 success
(Bara:15+13=28)+(Axo:(2+10)/2=6)=34vs8 success
(Bara:17+13=30)+(Axo:(10+10)/2=10)=40vs8 success
Marinez Aim 16+22=38vs8 success

Evasive maneuvers performed by Bara and Axo were more than skilled enough to evade every single attack by all the enemy that fired at the Vigilance Beacon. With two of the piloting the ship moves like crazy in the space, keeping distance how from the fire, so from the enemy ships, while maintaining the range of the attack, and perfect position for Marinez to aim with ship's turret. Marinez shoots down one of the Imperial Hunters, it was just too easy. But space battle continues as the remaining Imperial Hunter (HP1 DPS1 DC8) and Ye-4 gunship (HP3 DPS3 DC15) open fire again at the Vigilance Beacon.
Back to top Go down
Barracudas

Barracudas

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2)   STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2) EmptyFri 11 Jul - 23:49

"Watch out they are firing again! Marinez take them out as soon as possible. I don't know how long i can keep this up."

Last edited by Barracudas on Fri 11 Jul - 23:50; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DICE

DICE

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2)   STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2) EmptyFri 11 Jul - 23:49

The member 'Barracudas' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Piloting' : 15, 4, 15, 3
Back to top Go down
Axo

Axo

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2)   STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2) EmptyFri 11 Jul - 23:53

"We can go like this whole day, they will never catch us!" Axo replies to Barracudas as he glances at her while pressing the buttons in his part of the cockpit.
Back to top Go down
Marinez

Marinez

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2)   STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2) EmptyFri 11 Jul - 23:58

Marinez moves the turret around to target the second Imperial Hunter.
Back to top Go down
DICE

DICE

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2)   STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2) EmptyFri 11 Jul - 23:58

The member 'Marinez' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Aim' : 18
Back to top Go down
StoryGuide
Admin
StoryGuide

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2)   STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2) EmptySat 12 Jul - 0:11

(Bara:15+13=28)+(Axo:(4+10)/2=7)=35vs15 success
(Bara:15+13=28)+(Axo:(3+10)/2=6.5)=34.5vs8 success
Marinez Aim 18+22=40vs8 success

The Vigilance Beacon evades another wave of fire while Marinez destroys second Imperial Hunter with ship's turret. Only Ye-4 gunship (HP3 DPS3 DC15) remains in the space that prevents The Vigilance Beacon from reaching the atmosphere of Ilum. Duel of the ships in space begins, Ye-4 gunship fires at the Vigilance Beacon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2)   STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2) Empty

Back to top Go down

STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2)
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next