SWTOR Game Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWTOR Game Team

Role-Playing community for the game Star Wars The Old Republic

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inRP on the Starlight Ship The Vigilance BeaconRepublic of Starlight RPThe Eternals RPWild Force RP opening STORY!Guide to PnP and RP in our communityTeam Speak 3Face behind Character!Pax Republica RP

A place for Biographies?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KOTOR

Experience : 0

A place for Biographies? Empty
PostSubject: A place for Biographies?   A place for Biographies? EmptyMon 24 Jun - 5:56

Hey there, KOTOR here, just giving my 2 cents. In the rpg community I am in, We make biographies to explain to people what are character is like, and to basically flesh them out. this is a simple template that most use. this is one of my own bios from awhile back, but the idea is there.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Template:

}
Back to top Go down
Aýa

Aýa

Experience : 36

Character Sheet
Health Points:
A place for Biographies? Left_bar_bleue0/0A place for Biographies? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Shield Points:
A place for Biographies? Left_bar_bleue0/0A place for Biographies? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: A place for Biographies?   A place for Biographies? EmptyMon 24 Jun - 7:55

Hi KOTOR. I think that we have all this covered in application and plus there is character sheet you can update by going to edit your profile. You already filled an application, so what do you mean by biographies and templates? Is the current one not good enough? Do we need to add more stuff or replace it with your suggested template?
Back to top Go down
KOTOR

Experience : 0

PostSubject: Re: A place for Biographies?   A place for Biographies? EmptyMon 24 Jun - 14:26

No no no, not at all. the application is fine! I can't post a link, so I can't show you exactly what I mean by it all except for the spoiler, but it's just a recreational activity, like, to allow people to know just about everything of your character before they rp. in short it fleshes everybody out. On preservation, the JKA RPG community i'm in atm, we have to create a biography to have our characters be accepted and not seen as npc's. when they are approved by an admin we move them to a section called: approved biographies. this was just a suggestion to add outside of the application, nothing more
Back to top Go down
StoryGuide
Admin
StoryGuide

Experience : 1406

Character Sheet
Health Points:
A place for Biographies? Left_bar_bleue100/100A place for Biographies? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shield Points:
A place for Biographies? Left_bar_bleue50/100A place for Biographies? Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Armor Percentage:
A place for Biographies? Left_bar_bleue0/100A place for Biographies? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: A place for Biographies?   A place for Biographies? EmptyMon 24 Jun - 18:41

Let me see what I can do with those links you cannot use.
Back to top Go down
https://swtorgameteam.forumotion.com
Aýa

Aýa

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: A place for Biographies?   A place for Biographies? EmptyWed 26 Jun - 8:01

Place for biographies are included in application. While they aren't main priority for now to unlock access to more forums,
as we are new community, they are important for getting application officially approved. To start to RP on our forums you need
to make your character sheet buy reading the guide on this page.
Back to top Go down
StoryGuide
Admin
StoryGuide

Experience : 1406

Character Sheet
Health Points:
A place for Biographies? Left_bar_bleue100/100A place for Biographies? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shield Points:
A place for Biographies? Left_bar_bleue50/100A place for Biographies? Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Armor Percentage:
A place for Biographies? Left_bar_bleue0/100A place for Biographies? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: A place for Biographies?   A place for Biographies? EmptyFri 12 Jul - 0:49

Maybe we can get the place for diaries? What do you think of that?
Back to top Go down
https://swtorgameteam.forumotion.com
Aýa

Aýa

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: A place for Biographies?   A place for Biographies? EmptySat 13 Jul - 21:50

Diaries section would be good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A place for Biographies?   A place for Biographies? Empty

Back to top Go down

A place for Biographies?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SWTOR Game Team :: Koh-to-ya :: Ideas and Questions-
Jump to: