SWTOR Game Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWTOR Game Team

Role-Playing community for the game Star Wars The Old Republic

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inRP on the Starlight Ship The Vigilance BeaconRepublic of Starlight RPThe Eternals RPWild Force RP opening STORY!Guide to PnP and RP in our communityTeam Speak 3Face behind Character!Pax Republica RP

WILD FORCE Opening (episode 1)

Go down 
+3
DICE
Aýa
StoryGuide
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
XeloN

XeloN

Experience : 30

Character Sheet
Health Points:
WILD FORCE Opening (episode 1) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0WILD FORCE Opening (episode 1) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Shield Points:
WILD FORCE Opening (episode 1) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0WILD FORCE Opening (episode 1) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Armor Percentage:

WILD FORCE Opening (episode 1) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WILD FORCE Opening (episode 1)   WILD FORCE Opening (episode 1) - Page 5 EmptyTue 23 Jul - 9:57

1. [We must run to my master's ship] - go against Aýa's wish
Xelon sighs and answers: "I did not choose to be given the leadership, but it is given to me and I will not refuse. If you wish to go your own way then nobody is stopping you, otherwise you'll do as I say."
He then frowns with a sad face and says:
"As for you, Aya, the Imperials are flooding the ship, and I can no longer feel my master's presence He stutters that Sith would slaughter us in a blink of an eye, so even if we fixed the hyper drive, we'll need to go back up where Imperials are coming from. Our best chance is to go to the guaranteed escape route, my master's ship, and hope Coruscant sends reinforcements in time."
He looks at Aya and says: "I know you would go against me right now, but your life is more important than this ship, we can salvage the remains and build a better ship, or perhaps buy a new one, but as of now the life of every person here depends on our next action."
He then inspects the ship around him and comments: "Even if we were to activate the hyper drive, do you truly trust your ship will live its way out of light speed?"

//OOC: Sorry I took a while to post, my net went down for 2 days for some bloody reason. I hate people.
Back to top Go down
StoryGuide
Admin
StoryGuide

Experience : 1406

Character Sheet
Health Points:
WILD FORCE Opening (episode 1) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100WILD FORCE Opening (episode 1) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shield Points:
WILD FORCE Opening (episode 1) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue50/100WILD FORCE Opening (episode 1) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Armor Percentage:
WILD FORCE Opening (episode 1) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/100WILD FORCE Opening (episode 1) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: WILD FORCE Opening (episode 1)   WILD FORCE Opening (episode 1) - Page 5 EmptyWed 24 Jul - 2:20

Oyo holds Aýa to not fall on the ground and he looks up in the ceiling as the metal starts to strain and make sounds. Pipes in the room start to break and release water and gas. He glances once at the almost finished hyperdrive and then picks up Aýa as he would a bride. "Alright. We need to get moving now! I cleared the hangar for our ship. This way." On Xelon's command Oyo starts showing the quickest way the the hangar where they first time met. Another explosion happens and it shakes the ship. As the group decided to not fix the almost finished hyperdrive, they took another path. Even if Evir did not move, he was still alive, and the life signals would be noticeable to anyone who would come to continue fixing the hyperdrive. Unfortunately the group refused to finish his work, and without first aid help, his life ends as he slowly dies. As the ship shakes again, some bodies slip from one side to other in the ship, revealing Axo, Evir's computer, glowing near the hyperdrive. Is the fate of this smart head set computer same as its owner? By deciding to not repair the hyperdrive, the group missed the chance to take Axo as well, which would increase cunning for +10 of its user.

[Evir Secarr is dead and forever unable to join a party]

Survived pilots on the bridge of White Cloud desperately continue attempts to jump in light speed with hope to escape from the Destoryer. Missing only one part to finish hyperdrive repairs causes hyperdrive to start overheating, and the ship to tremble even more, which makes moving towards the hangar a difficult task. The gravity system starts to fail in certain areas of the ship, and broken windows explore, sucking anyone and anything that is not magnetized into space. Before the entrance of the hangar, the group could see that Xelon's ship is surrounded by imperial forces. But there is a console before them that controls hangar's doors and shield.

Annawulf's Options:

1. [Use Console to remove hangar shield and suck all imperial forces into space] - Requires Slicing 18
2. [Use your imperial channel to command imperial forces over your communicator to move elsewhere] - Requires Bluff 15
3. [Rush into the fight against a small army of imperials into the hangar]
4. [Ask anyone in group for advise]
5. [Custom] - Makes no progress
Back to top Go down
https://swtorgameteam.forumotion.com
Annawulf

Annawulf

Experience : 25

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: WILD FORCE Opening (episode 1)   WILD FORCE Opening (episode 1) - Page 5 EmptyWed 24 Jul - 12:01

1. [Use Console to remove hangar shield and suck all imperial forces into space] - Requires Slicing 18

Seeing the numbers of enemies in the now full hanger bay, Anna swore to herself.  Only three of them were fresh.  She couldn't see how a fight between them wouldn't end in a massacre.  Locating the console nearby and holstering her blaster, Anna pulls out her custom data-pad and slices into the computer.  With her fingers flying, she access the system.  Her voice was low when muttering seriously to Xelon, Oyo, and Aýa, "I'm going to try something to hopefully take them out.  Be ready though, I don't know how badly the system been compromised or if there is anything I can actually do."  

OCC: I wanted to say i closed the hanger bay door but didn't know if that was a GM action or not since it would alert and affect the NP's that i have no control over

Last edited by Annawulf on Wed 24 Jul - 12:05; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DICE

DICE

Experience : 795

PostSubject: Re: WILD FORCE Opening (episode 1)   WILD FORCE Opening (episode 1) - Page 5 EmptyWed 24 Jul - 12:01

The member 'Annawulf' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Slicing' : 17
Back to top Go down
StoryGuide
Admin
StoryGuide

Experience : 1406

Character Sheet
Health Points:
WILD FORCE Opening (episode 1) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100WILD FORCE Opening (episode 1) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shield Points:
WILD FORCE Opening (episode 1) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue50/100WILD FORCE Opening (episode 1) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Armor Percentage:
WILD FORCE Opening (episode 1) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/100WILD FORCE Opening (episode 1) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: WILD FORCE Opening (episode 1)   WILD FORCE Opening (episode 1) - Page 5 EmptyWed 24 Jul - 17:38

8.5+17=25.5vs18 success

Oyo watches Annawulf's work at the console, and as the shield in hangar opens, imperial men start to scream as they are being sucked in the space. "Good work." Oyo adds as Annawulf finishes the job. But this sudden loss of many imperial men did not go unnoticed. When the shield is up again and hangar safe, the group could enter it and move towards Xelon's ship. Another ship's trembling slows them down. Pieces of the ceiling and pipes in the hangar start to fall down, collapsing as rain upon the group and Xelon's ship is being hit by heavy metal. "We are almost there!" He puts Aýa down so they can move faster towards the entrance of the Forsaken. Words from the Destoryer are being sent to Darth Revoguth. "After scanning the White Cloud, we detecting the incorrect activity with the hyperdrive. The ship is not stable anymore. Its engines work, but its system is damaged ... we .. .sugg ..." The message ends unfinished because of technical problems ... and if Revought would look through the window, he would see that ship is moving with light speed. Oyo stops running towards Forsaken and looks behind it, as he sees through the hangar passage, through its shield, that the White Cloud entered the light speed. Pilots manged to start to hyperdrive. Without fully repaired hyperdrive and damaged system, there were no chosen coordinates to which location will White Cloud finish the traveling, and how long will it take before hyperdrive explodes from overheating. The direction of the ship is a random any unknown. Xelon's group was so close to escape the White Cloud, but all hangars end up locked during the light speed traveling. Oyo turns towards Xelon: "I hope your ship has seat belts" ...

They will be lucky if the ship does not hit a star in light speed. What is the fate of the White Cloud and its passengers? No matter where they end up, the Sith Lord is still one of the major problems that they have to deal with on the White Cloud, and survive for the time, until the White Cloud arrives to its final destination ...

the end

PCs:
Xelon
Annawulf
Revugoth
Aýa
Oyo
Freýa

NPCs:
Rovel Dawnro
Evir Secarr
Eboi Ashen
Master Kenero
Wexor Sun

Story Writer: Aýa
Story GMs: Aýa, Oyo

OOC: Thank you everyone for participating in first episode out of 10 for this plot. We have 9 more events to work on and we will start with second in near future. [DISCUSS THIS ARTICLE] [Read Next Episode]
Back to top Go down
https://swtorgameteam.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WILD FORCE Opening (episode 1)   WILD FORCE Opening (episode 1) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

WILD FORCE Opening (episode 1)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5