SWTOR Game Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWTOR Game Team

Role-Playing community for the game Star Wars The Old Republic

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inRP on the Starlight Ship The Vigilance BeaconRepublic of Starlight RPThe Eternals RPWild Force RP opening STORY!Guide to PnP and RP in our communityTeam Speak 3Face behind Character!Pax Republica RP

Alternative Character Sheet

Go down 
3 posters

Character Sheet
1 account = 1 character sheet, it is good as it is.
Alternative Character Sheet Bar_31071%Alternative Character Sheet Bar_310
 71% [ 5 ]
1 account should have alternative character sheet, the main one, and the stand alone forum section where players can create topics with character sheets of their alternative characters.
Alternative Character Sheet Bar_31029%Alternative Character Sheet Bar_310
 29% [ 2 ]
I am highly skilled in codding and programming, I can create more character sheet bound to 1 account.
Alternative Character Sheet Bar_3100%Alternative Character Sheet Bar_310
 0% [ 0 ]
I don't care.
Alternative Character Sheet Bar_3100%Alternative Character Sheet Bar_310
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
StoryGuide
Admin
StoryGuide

Experience : 1406

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Alternative Character Sheet Left_bar_bleue100/100Alternative Character Sheet Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shield Points:
Alternative Character Sheet Left_bar_bleue50/100Alternative Character Sheet Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Armor Percentage:
Alternative Character Sheet Left_bar_bleue0/100Alternative Character Sheet Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Alternative Character Sheet Empty
PostSubject: Alternative Character Sheet   Alternative Character Sheet EmptyFri 12 Jul - 22:24

Our Forums allow one character sheet per account. I have been trying to add alternative character sheets to one account but simply there is no such option. So I have been thinking how to pull this out and found some solution. Please vote what suits best for the community and your RP style.
Back to top Go down
https://swtorgameteam.forumotion.com
XeloN

XeloN

Experience : 30

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Alternative Character Sheet Left_bar_bleue0/0Alternative Character Sheet Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Shield Points:
Alternative Character Sheet Left_bar_bleue0/0Alternative Character Sheet Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: Alternative Character Sheet   Alternative Character Sheet EmptySat 13 Jul - 8:14

First I suggested that you do this in order for a single player to be able to RP both Sith and Republic, but then it will be the same username and avatar so that would kinda spoil the fun lol and you'll need a good coder to choose from which Character Sheet to roll. so I say forget this, hm?
Back to top Go down
Aýa

Aýa

Experience : 36

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: Alternative Character Sheet   Alternative Character Sheet EmptySat 13 Jul - 21:49

I think that for now it is good as it is, so my vote goes for first option. If the community would be huge and we'd have so many active alts I would vote for something else. But for now in my opinion it is best to stay how it is, and let members devote first to their main characters in our community so we can make some progress.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alternative Character Sheet   Alternative Character Sheet Empty

Back to top Go down

Alternative Character Sheet
Page 1 of 1