SWTOR Game Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWTOR Game Team

Role-Playing community for the game Star Wars The Old Republic

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inRP on the Starlight Ship The Vigilance BeaconRepublic of Starlight RPThe Eternals RPWild Force RP opening STORY!Guide to PnP and RP in our communityTeam Speak 3Face behind Character!Pax Republica RP

Current skills switeched to (INT)?

Go down 
3 posters

Which skills should be (INT) attribute skills?[multiple choice]
Survival
Current skills switeched to (INT)? Bar_3100%Current skills switeched to (INT)? Bar_310
 0% [ 0 ]
Piloting
Current skills switeched to (INT)? Bar_31020%Current skills switeched to (INT)? Bar_310
 20% [ 1 ]
Repair
Current skills switeched to (INT)? Bar_31080%Current skills switeched to (INT)? Bar_310
 80% [ 4 ]
Demolitions
Current skills switeched to (INT)? Bar_3100%Current skills switeched to (INT)? Bar_310
 0% [ 0 ]
Slicing
 0% [ 0 ]
Treat Injury
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Bogana

Bogana

Experience : 54

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Current skills switeched to (INT)? Left_bar_bleue0/0Current skills switeched to (INT)? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Shield Points:
Current skills switeched to (INT)? Left_bar_bleue0/0Current skills switeched to (INT)? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Armor Percentage:

Current skills switeched to (INT)? Empty
PostSubject: Current skills switeched to (INT)?   Current skills switeched to (INT)? EmptyWed 17 Jul - 12:05

Me and Oyo got to talking and came to a conclusion that some skills that we have should be included as Intelligence (INT) skills. However to avoid upsetting the community we posted this poll to allow you all to decide which ones should change. You can select multiple skills but you can not take back your vote so choose wisely. Oyo wasn't online when I made this thread so I decided to make this a 30 day long vote. This will give everyone plenty of time to decide.

((Also if there are any complications with this poll or thread it is my first time so bear with me and I will try to fix anything that is wrong))

If you in-turn have more skills that you think should be in (INT) then go ahead and post them on this thread. I will check up daily on this thread if possible.
Back to top Go down
Steam
StoryGuide
Admin
StoryGuide

Experience : 1406

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Current skills switeched to (INT)? Left_bar_bleue100/100Current skills switeched to (INT)? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shield Points:
Current skills switeched to (INT)? Left_bar_bleue50/100Current skills switeched to (INT)? Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Armor Percentage:
Current skills switeched to (INT)? Left_bar_bleue0/100Current skills switeched to (INT)? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Current skills switeched to (INT)?   Current skills switeched to (INT)? EmptyWed 17 Jul - 13:08

Intelligence should associate with repair imo.
Back to top Go down
https://swtorgameteam.forumotion.com
Bogana

Bogana

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: Current skills switeched to (INT)?   Current skills switeched to (INT)? EmptyMon 22 Jul - 15:58

This topic is now old and needs to be deleted. Oyo can you please tell me how or do it for me?
All the current skills listed are already with their attribute and Repair is now an INT attribute skill.
Back to top Go down
Steam
StoryGuide
Admin
StoryGuide

Experience : 1406

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Current skills switeched to (INT)? Left_bar_bleue100/100Current skills switeched to (INT)? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shield Points:
Current skills switeched to (INT)? Left_bar_bleue50/100Current skills switeched to (INT)? Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Armor Percentage:
Current skills switeched to (INT)? Left_bar_bleue0/100Current skills switeched to (INT)? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Current skills switeched to (INT)?   Current skills switeched to (INT)? EmptyMon 22 Jul - 19:10

When it comes to the end, we don't delete topics. They remain here as result of our work. We delete topics that break community rules only.
Back to top Go down
https://swtorgameteam.forumotion.com
Aýa

Aýa

Experience : 36

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: Current skills switeched to (INT)?   Current skills switeched to (INT)? EmptyMon 22 Jul - 21:29

Repair is definitely my vote.
Back to top Go down
Bogana

Bogana

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: Current skills switeched to (INT)?   Current skills switeched to (INT)? EmptyTue 23 Jul - 10:27

Oyo wrote:
When it comes to the end, we don't delete topics. They remain here as result of our work. We delete topics that break community rules only.

Alright, I was thinking to delete it because we have already handled this. But if that is what you think then I will honor it.
Back to top Go down
Steam
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Current skills switeched to (INT)?   Current skills switeched to (INT)? Empty

Back to top Go down

Current skills switeched to (INT)?
Page 1 of 1