SWTOR Game Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWTOR Game Team

Role-Playing community for the game Star Wars The Old Republic

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inRP on the Starlight Ship The Vigilance BeaconRepublic of Starlight RPThe Eternals RPWild Force RP opening STORY!Guide to PnP and RP in our communityTeam Speak 3Face behind Character!Pax Republica RP

WILD FORCE Opening (episode 1)

Go down 
+3
DICE
Aýa
StoryGuide
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
StoryGuide
Admin
StoryGuide

Experience : 1406

Character Sheet
Health Points:
WILD FORCE Opening (episode 1) Left_bar_bleue100/100WILD FORCE Opening (episode 1) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shield Points:
WILD FORCE Opening (episode 1) Left_bar_bleue50/100WILD FORCE Opening (episode 1) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Armor Percentage:
WILD FORCE Opening (episode 1) Left_bar_bleue0/100WILD FORCE Opening (episode 1) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

WILD FORCE Opening (episode 1) Empty
PostSubject: WILD FORCE Opening (episode 1)   WILD FORCE Opening (episode 1) EmptyMon 24 Jun - 3:05

[Read Next Episode]

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...

[Swtor Main Theme]

It is the era of Old Republic. After long time in shadows,
the Sith finally revealed themselves, and the war began.
Heroes of the republic rose against the threat,
and Jedi Order failed to keep the peace.

But Sith Empire did not go only against Republic.
They wanted to conquer everything, and as their
number grew, so did their hunger for more worlds,
including neutral systems in the galaxy.

A damaged transmission from Callos reached a republic
star ship with message of help need against Empire.
Now, the crew of this ship sets coordiants for Callos,
to investigate the case ...

Story by Aýa
GMs: Oyo, Aýa

OOC: Those who wish to participate in story prepare your character sheet and application. This is forum real time RP. For more details PM me or text me on xfire. Contact story GMs if you want to join the story.

Read Episode 2

Last edited by Oyo on Fri 9 Aug - 7:01; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://swtorgameteam.forumotion.com
StoryGuide
Admin
StoryGuide

Character Sheet
Health Points:
WILD FORCE Opening (episode 1) Left_bar_bleue100/100WILD FORCE Opening (episode 1) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shield Points:
WILD FORCE Opening (episode 1) Left_bar_bleue50/100WILD FORCE Opening (episode 1) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Armor Percentage:
WILD FORCE Opening (episode 1) Left_bar_bleue0/100WILD FORCE Opening (episode 1) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: WILD FORCE Opening (episode 1)   WILD FORCE Opening (episode 1) EmptyWed 26 Jun - 22:52

Republic star ship The White Cloud moves through cold space. After receiving a damaged message from Callos, a young padawan Aýa is checking up on soldiers before setting course for Callos planet. As she makes her way towards them, one of the soldiers is quietly listening two others talking, as he cleans his weapons. "I can't believe that they moved us to this unit with that snow face. This is ridiculous. A rattataki trooper of the republic." The soldier who was listening to this behind the corner, as he was cleaning his weapons, lowers his head as he realizes that they are obviously talking about him. He is the rattataki called Oyo. And once again has to face with men that does not trust him just because of color of his skin. Once again he approaches friendly to the soldiers with attempt to lower the hostility. "I am here with same goals as you people. Please give me at least chance to prove that I am not like others of my kind, before you judge me. My name is Oyo." He offers his hand to the soldiers as he introduces himsef. And then the troopers respond with hostility again. "Back off alien scum. You are just this much above sand people. Serving Republic along your side is just beneath me. Go back to clean weapons, it is where you belong." And then both of them walk away from Oyo, leaving him and his hand in air alone, not interested in making any friendship. But suddenly someone takes Oyo's hand and does handshake. "Hello Oyo, my name is Evir and this is Axo." A skinny young human introduces himself to Oyo, and his ear computer that he calls Axo. Axo speaks on his own as well. "Greetings and well met." Evir shakes his head at the troopers that left. "Don't bother with them, they think that they are some heroes just because they wear uniforms." Oyo smiles seeing a friendly face, finally. He nods to Evir and glances at Axo for a moment. "It is good to meet you too Evir, Axo." Evir then acknowledges troopers to prepare for meeting, since the padawan Aýa was about to enter the room.
Back to top Go down
Aýa

Aýa

Experience : 36

Character Sheet
Health Points:
WILD FORCE Opening (episode 1) Left_bar_bleue0/0WILD FORCE Opening (episode 1) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Shield Points:
WILD FORCE Opening (episode 1) Left_bar_bleue0/0WILD FORCE Opening (episode 1) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: WILD FORCE Opening (episode 1)   WILD FORCE Opening (episode 1) EmptyWed 26 Jun - 23:32

Aýa enters room and when she sees troopers line up she says: "At ease. We received a message from unknown person who asks for help against Empire on planet Callos." She then gives word to Evir. "Evir? What do we have?" Evir presses some buttons on Axo and holo message appears in center of the room. "I've cleared the message as much as I could, but it appears that it was recorded during a battle, and that signal was jammed. Axo, play the message" Holo message shows sounds of blasters and blurry picture of man who is trying to send message: "We are ...er att.ck ... ...erial for..s ... .re here. Callos is un..r ...asion. There are heavy .. ... . *bzzzzz* If anyone can ..ar us plea.. .. .eed help! *explosion .. .bzzzzzz*" The holo message ends and then Aýa tells troopers to prepare for battle. "Alright soldiers. We don't know what we are going to run into, but Callos planet is closer to us than any other republic ship, and we must go to confirm the threat." But the general Rovel stops the troopers and speaks: "This message does not prove anything. Callos is neutral system, we cannot interfere with republic soldiers into something that is not our business. This will break the contract we have with Callos. It was their choice to remain neutral." Aýa narrows her eyes as she looks up at the general: "We cannot just ignore the call for help, this is not the jedi way. We are not going to attack during invasion, our ship would not have chance against entire fleet. But we must be the voice of the people on Callos. We need to confirm this event before we bring the news back to Corsucant." Aýa tells troopers then to continue with preparation for just in case and then she starts going to prepare herself, before General Rovel grabs her for hand, almost gently: "Padawan, this is a mistake. A child should not make a hasty decisions like this." Aýa raises her eyebrows and looks at General's hand very surprised. Then she aggressively sets herself free and frowns at the general. "The consul trusts me with this ship and its crew. You should too. If you don't want to be part of it, you are always welcomed to leave, General. We are going to help people of Callos one way or another, and you will not stop us." With those words Aýa leaves him, and makes her way towards the bridge.
Back to top Go down
StoryGuide
Admin
StoryGuide

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: WILD FORCE Opening (episode 1)   WILD FORCE Opening (episode 1) EmptyThu 27 Jun - 1:44

Having no other option, General Rovel sneaks away from troopers to his private quarters. moving very suspiciously. But he wasn't unnoticeable. Oyo saw him slipping away and followed him. When they were alone in General's quarters, Rovel opens a private channel secured with an imperial code on his console. He sends message to imperial invaders on Callos: "We are on republic radar. Prepare for arrival of one of their ships so we can destroy it before they call for help. We cannot risk all the plans by allowing chance for witnesses to get away." When he sends the message with coordinates of the White Cloud, Oyo hides behind wall confused and felt betrayed, not knowing how to act in the moment. Rovel grabs his blaster pistol and makes his way towards escape pods. Oyo follows him without being detected by Rovel, but the troopers who were hostile towards him saw Oyo going toward escape pods. "What is he going to do? Run from the ship? Let's follow him." When there he raises hand to use escape pod console, and stops as he hears a shotgun being reloaded. Rolve turns around and sees Oyo having shotgun aimed at him. "Put the weapon down now! General, in the name of Galactic Republic, you are under arrest!" Rolve raises his hand in air without dropping the weapon down, and turns slowly to face Oyo. "What are you doing? How dare you to point the weapon at me? Don't you know who am I?" Oyo frowns at Rovel as he answers the question. "A traitor. How could you betray your men like this? Did they bribe you?" When the troopers who followed Oyo saw that he is aiming weapon at Rovel, they load their weapons and aim them at Oyo. "The alien is going to shoot at General! Drop the gun now! Or I'll blast your white head!" Oyo growls a bit as he glances over his shoulder to the troopers that already dislike him. "You do not understand, I saw him working with Empire, the General is a spy, a traitor. He called his forces to come here and bring this ship down, and he came to escape pods to run away on time, like the coward he is!" And then General approaches to Oyo, and gently takes the gun from him. Oyo stood there frowning at Rovel, but did not have much of a choice, but to let the gun be taken, as the two stupid troopers had him targeted. Rovel gives an ironic smile at Oyo as the odds turn in his favor. "This brainless rattataki wants more power to rule. And since I have the rank of a General, he thought that by defeating me he will earn that right. This is what his kind is known for." One of the troopers nods and catches Oyo for a shoulder. "We'll take him to cell General. I knew we shouldn't trust this alien scum, I had bad feeling about him since I joined this unit. Once we get home the court will deal with his fate." Rovel raises hand "Wait. It is too dangerous to let him be our ... passenger on ship. It is best if we eliminate the threat right now." He puts the pistol on Oyo's forehead, between eyes. In Oyo's eyes could be seen fear but also anger at same time. He never thought he will die like this, and probably be recorded as traitor of the Republic, despite of his attempts to do what is best for Republic.
Back to top Go down
Aýa

Aýa

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: WILD FORCE Opening (episode 1)   WILD FORCE Opening (episode 1) EmptyFri 28 Jun - 5:55

Suddenly the starship is being hit by quake of Empire attack. The message that the general sent, it passed through, and Empire forces arrived with starship hunters to eliminate the witnesses. They are good in cleaning any possible threat to their Empire. Giving hard time for everyone on the White Cloud to stand on feet during quakes, this gives chance for Oyo to set himself free.
Back to top Go down
StoryGuide
Admin
StoryGuide

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: WILD FORCE Opening (episode 1)   WILD FORCE Opening (episode 1) EmptyFri 28 Jun - 6:16

When everyone loses their balance on the ship, General fires from his pistol and misses Oyo even from this close distance, as they all hit in side wall from the quake. As much as ironic this looked, the Empire attack saved him in this moment. Alarm sounds through the halls of the White Cloud. Oyo gives himself to his true nature, and when no weapons was aimed at him anymore, he quickly attacks the two troopers who were against him, defeating them with hand and feet fight. And while general tries to pick up the pistol he dropped earlier during the quake, Oyo, with his hands like a true Rattataki, attacks the general, inflicting serious wounds to his pretty face, and then garbs him for neck with both his hands and lifts him in air. This time the fear was in Rovel's eyes, as the odds turned in Oyo's favor this time. Oyo's lips tremble from rage, and he breaks Rovel's neck with his hands, killing the general instantly. When he drops the body of general to the ground, he takes a moment to catch the breath, as after all, he looked the death in eyes, literally. When he comes to himself, he checks the pulse of the two troopers he wounded. They were alive, but in Oyo's opinion they did not deserve any care further, and were lucky enough to let them stay alive. He leaves them and makes his way to his room. He opens his locker that was under a password, and grabs a double blade lightsaber from it, with a red crystal. Empire hunters keep attacking the White Cloud, and they send their breaking pods, that stab into the surface of the White Cloud, and open from inside. From those pods empire forces come out, droids and soldiers. One of the droids hacks the system and plants a virus in power computer. Some sections on the White Cloud start losing power, and light begins to shimmer, including the prisoner section. One cell loses the force field, giving the chance for a mysterious prisoner to escape. The soldiers of republic, including those who were guarding the cell already left to join the battles on the starship. The cell was opened, but the exit door from the prisoner hall was not.

Freýa's options:

1. [Hack the door console] - requires Cunning 10
2. [Destroy the door console]
Back to top Go down
Freýa

Freýa

Experience : 12

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: WILD FORCE Opening (episode 1)   WILD FORCE Opening (episode 1) EmptyFri 28 Jun - 7:10

1. [Hack the door console] - requires Cunning 10

Freýa mumbles to herself as she rapidly fingers the console. "Blasted General, holding my patients at gun point... I'll show him.. strap a thermal detonator to his crotch and make him dance.."

Last edited by Freýa on Fri 28 Jun - 7:11; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DICE

DICE

Experience : 795

PostSubject: Re: WILD FORCE Opening (episode 1)   WILD FORCE Opening (episode 1) EmptyFri 28 Jun - 7:10

The member 'Freýa' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Cunning' : 9
Back to top Go down
Aýa

Aýa

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: WILD FORCE Opening (episode 1)   WILD FORCE Opening (episode 1) EmptyFri 28 Jun - 7:27

7+9=16vs10 success

Freýa successfully hacks the exit door from the prisoner section. As the door opens she is now free to go and explore the ship, make her way to escape pods maybe, or pick a side who to join in this battle on the White Cloud. But some of prisoners still couldn't leave their cells. What will be their fate? Can Freýa leave them behind and not give them chance for survival? Some are maybe true criminals, but some are maybe innocent and have families. There is a cell console that requires a key code or hacking skills to unlock all cells.

Freýa's options:

1. [Search for a guard to steal security code]
2. [Hack the console to set prisoners free] - Requires Cunning 15
3. [Hack the console to kill the prisoners] - Requires Cunning 15
4. [Leave the prisoners]
Back to top Go down
Freýa

Freýa

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: WILD FORCE Opening (episode 1)   WILD FORCE Opening (episode 1) EmptyFri 28 Jun - 7:39

1. [Search for a guard to steal security code]

"First things first.."
Freýa searches around for her confiscated gear, including her stealth field generator and her trusty M-28 Short-range Saw-offed Shotgun. It doesn't take her long to locate the confiscated goods in an adjacent storage room. Activating her stealth field, she sets out to find a guard too busy fighting to feel a hand in his pocket, subtly removing an access key-card to the prisoner cells. She decides to check the record computer and quickly scan each prisoner's credentials and make sure none of them are in for murder, leaving any that are, in their cells, but freeing the rest. She doesn't exchange any words with the prisoners, just a nod of of her head, not knowing if they'll even survive the next hour, but at least this way they stand a chance to try.
Back to top Go down
StoryGuide
Admin
StoryGuide

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: WILD FORCE Opening (episode 1)   WILD FORCE Opening (episode 1) EmptyMon 1 Jul - 1:29

Prisoners that were set free from their cells make their way out, trying to survive the powerful forces that are entering the White Cloud. Even if Freýa did not socialize with any of them, some of them recognized her to be a hero and offered their quick thanks, especially those who were innocent and jailed falsely. Some manage to use escape pods and leave the ship unharmed. But some are caught in cross fire. Those who were in cells as murderers were not set free, including bounty hunter Eboi Ashen.

[Eboi Ashen is unable to join Freýa's party]

The use of security code from one of the guards, as official access to the console, is being tracked on the bridge on command computer and by Axo, and Freýa's action did not pass through without a notice. Axo tells Evir about the event in prisoner section, and Evir quickly shares the news with rest of the crew. "The virus is still raging through our system, I need to take it down so we can jump to light speed." Axo suggests Evir the solution for this space battle. Evir nods and sits down for the main computer, and while Axo is still on his head, he takes Axo's cable and plugs it in main computer. Then both of them begin to search for the virus, Evir with professionally fast finger work on the keyboard, and Axo through the direct cable connection. Evir: "It is to fast to track it down." Axo: "I've got it!" When the virus is being terminated by Axo, the lights and all system in ship begin to work normally again. Evir: "Perfect, now time to get out of here. Pilot! Enter the light speed!" Pilot: "Where? To what coordinates?" Evir: "Anywhere!" Pilot begins to turn the ship around to jump to light speed, but suddenly all systems begin to fail again. The robot that planted the first virus simply repeats the process over. Axo: "Another virus in the system. We can race like this forever, someone has to find this droid and take it down."
Back to top Go down
Aýa

Aýa

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: WILD FORCE Opening (episode 1)   WILD FORCE Opening (episode 1) EmptyMon 1 Jul - 1:42

Aýa looks through the window the arriving imperial ships and wonders how did they know the location of the White Cloud. "We are clearly outnumbered. I will go and find this droid, and destroy it. It seems like the only way out of this now. Evir, you stay here and guard the bridge with the soldiers we have here. We can worry about prisoners when we are back to Republic Space." Aýa starts to walk towards the bridge exit door, and suddenly two red light appear on the heavy metal door. They begin to slowly circle the area on door as if someone from other side is breaking through with sith lightsabers. Aýa makes one step back and activates her yellow lightsaber when she sees that the threat is coming. Soldiers on the bridge load their weapons and aim at the door, waiting to for whoever is on other side, to enter the bridge.
Back to top Go down
StoryGuide
Admin
StoryGuide

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: WILD FORCE Opening (episode 1)   WILD FORCE Opening (episode 1) EmptyMon 1 Jul - 2:11

Shooting sounds could be heard down the hall where is Freýa. From the corner Freýa could see two imperials fall down dead, and one soldier with white head and shotgun searching for new targets. It is obviously an angry rattataki, but, there was something else that Freýa's eye could catch. A double blade lightsaber on the rattataki's belt. But if some of the prisoners run by him, he does not try to stop them, simply lets them go to whenever they were running to. It appears that he is searching only for intruders on the ship.

Freýa's options

1. [Approach to the rattataki to speak with him]
2. [Follow rattatki in stealth] - Requires Expertise Dice Roll more than Oyo
3. [Steal the lightsaber from rattataki] - Requires Expertise  Dice Roll more than Oyo
4. [Attack rattataki] - Requires Expertise  Dice Roll more than Oyo
5. [Go your own path]
Back to top Go down
DICE

DICE

PostSubject: Re: WILD FORCE Opening (episode 1)   WILD FORCE Opening (episode 1) EmptyMon 1 Jul - 2:11

The member 'Oyo' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Expertise' : 19
Back to top Go down
StoryGuide
Admin
StoryGuide

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: WILD FORCE Opening (episode 1)   WILD FORCE Opening (episode 1) EmptyMon 1 Jul - 2:12

4+19=23 Oyo's Expertise
Back to top Go down
Freýa

Freýa

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: WILD FORCE Opening (episode 1)   WILD FORCE Opening (episode 1) EmptyTue 2 Jul - 4:31

5. [Go your own path]

Freýa stays out of sight and waits for the hot-headed snowflake to pass by, watching him curiously. She then heads for the bridge, rendering aid to any republic troopers she passes that she can while remaining inconspicuous.

///Treat injury is 19, so my total is 34.//

Last edited by Freýa on Tue 2 Jul - 4:45; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DICE

DICE

PostSubject: Re: WILD FORCE Opening (episode 1)   WILD FORCE Opening (episode 1) EmptyTue 2 Jul - 4:31

'Heal' : 15
Back to top Go down
Aýa

Aýa

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: WILD FORCE Opening (episode 1)   WILD FORCE Opening (episode 1) EmptyTue 2 Jul - 21:08

19+15=34

Even if Freýa remained inconspicuous, her incredible skills in combat healing and aiding the wounded rose the wounded republic soldiers back on feet which helped them clear two halls on the White Cloud from imperial soldiers and droids. As she was getting closer to the bridge, she could have seen the whole on the bridge's door, as a perfect circle cut with a lightsaber, leaving melting orange edges. On the bridge, the sith marauder and jedi padawan were exchanging the words. Sith Marauder smiles evily: "A youngling? Oh this will be easy." Aýa: "I am not a youngling. I am padawan! And you are on my ship. Lay down your weapons and you will be spared. I don't want to fight you." The young padawan, full of herself asks for the Sith to surrender. Sith Marauder: "Padawan or not, makes no difference to me. You are a jedi, and you will fall. And with your death, your master will give to the emotions. You may be a worthless as you look, but your death is one step closer to our victory." Sith charges at Aýa with aggressive Jar'Kai lightsaber form, and in a moment he appears before her. The padawan blocks first two neck attacks with her lighsaber and makes few steps back, as the sith attacks with his rage and moves the duel towards the pilots. Some soldiers start shooting at the sith, but the skilled sith deflects the attacks back and wounds the attacking soldiers with one lightsaber, while at same time he duels against the padawan. When padawan had no more room to retreat from the angry sith, the sith makes a finishing attack to cut the Aýa's head off, but she menages to shield herself by locking her lightsaber between the X crossed lightsaber close to her neck.

Freýa's options:

1. [Help Padawan] - Requires Aim 10 if shooting
2. [Hep Sith Marauder] - Requires Aim 10 if shooting
3. [Wait to see what happens]
Back to top Go down
Freýa

Freýa

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: WILD FORCE Opening (episode 1)   WILD FORCE Opening (episode 1) EmptyFri 5 Jul - 7:49

1. [Help Padawan] - Requires Aim 10 if shooting

Freýa sees the sith and padawan locked in stalemate and decides, against her survival instinct and better judgement, to stealth up right behind the sith marauder and put her shotgun an inch behind his head and pull the trigger. With his attention locked on the Padawan, this easily sends his brains splattering all over Aýa. "You uh... you alright lass? Freýa then moves to tend to the pilots.

Last edited by Freýa on Fri 5 Jul - 7:51; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DICE

DICE

PostSubject: Re: WILD FORCE Opening (episode 1)   WILD FORCE Opening (episode 1) EmptyFri 5 Jul - 7:49

'Aim' : 20
Back to top Go down
Aýa

Aýa

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: WILD FORCE Opening (episode 1)   WILD FORCE Opening (episode 1) EmptyFri 5 Jul - 18:42

Perfect roll of 20 is auto success

Hungry for the head of the padawan, the Sith had no chance to detect the stealth of Freýa. When he did, it was already too late. Freýa was able to kill him with with her shotgun. She blew up his brain and left the body collapse before the padawan without head. Tired padawan breathing heavily glances with a surprise at Freýa trying to catch up her breath: "Thank you." She looks at Freýa up and down, wondering who is she, but as the ship is still under attack, and as the quakes continue, she has no time to spend on introduction with her savior, that she obviously wanted to meet more. "Evir, what is the situation?" Evir was standing there, shocked and frozen, as he was watching body of the fallen sith. This smart brian obviously have no experience with battles. When Aýa repeats his name louder, he comes out from freezing state and looks at computer: "The shields are at 40% and are not going to hold for long. We need to get rid of the virus .... es ... by the sand people, this droid sent 4 more viruses in our system." The lights on the bridge start to shimmer again.

Freýa's options:

1. Use Evir's computer:
a) [Locate the virus mother droid's location on the ship] - Requires Cunning 5
b) [Locate the four viruses in the system and destroy them them] - Requires Cunning 10
c). [Locate the virus mother droid's location on the ship and overload it] - Requires Cunning 18
2. [Help the wounded soldiers]
3. [Introduce yourself]
4. [Wait to see what happens]
5. [Go your own path]
Back to top Go down
Freýa

Freýa

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: WILD FORCE Opening (episode 1)   WILD FORCE Opening (episode 1) EmptySat 6 Jul - 11:51

c). [Locate the virus mother droid's location on the ship and overload it] - Requires Cunning 18

Freýa, having overheard about the problem with the virus and figured there'd have been a droid doing the handiwork, goes over to the computer and pulls out her datapad from her side pouch. She hacks the computer and overrides the admin password to gain access and manually finds the virus. Her fingers rapidly tap the console as the traces the virus's footprints back to the droid, using her sufficient skills, she overloads the droids core with a counter-virus and fries it. She looks up at the general direction of the padawan from behind her cultural visor and grins. "That sold your problem? Can you get me back to my ship now?"

Last edited by Freýa on Sat 6 Jul - 11:58; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
DICE

DICE

PostSubject: Re: WILD FORCE Opening (episode 1)   WILD FORCE Opening (episode 1) EmptySat 6 Jul - 11:51

'Cunning' : 11
Back to top Go down
Aýa

Aýa

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: WILD FORCE Opening (episode 1)   WILD FORCE Opening (episode 1) EmptySat 6 Jul - 22:44

9+11=20vs18 success

Influence Gained Evir: +10 (total 10)

Evir's jaw drops as he watches the blind woman gets along with computers. Axo: "The viruses are gone from the system, and the virus droid is now a scrap. Shields are back to 100%. Looks like you've found one of your kind, and no less but a female computer expert. That is a rare creature to find in galaxy." Evir blushes as his computer starts to speak and he quickly turns Axo off as he gives embarrassed glance at Freýa. Aýa receives prisoner number identification that matches Freýa's description, over her communicator from the guards who started to report about prison break. She then gives orders to return fire back to enemy head ship now when the shields are back up, and she approaches to Freýa: "You are very skilled, you came to save us here, despite of being held in cell. All ships are locked in our main hangar. I believe you earned your freedom. But we are still under attack. And I cannot escort one person to ship while my men are still fighting. The White Cloud will make through this as always." Aýa offers a security card codes of Freýa's ship: "Someone with your skill probably would not need this to access hangar controls, but it may save your time. May the Force be with you." Aýa then turns towards pilots: "Can we jump to light speed yet?" Pilot: "Something is wrong with hyper drive core. I think that it is damaged by imperial forces that boarded on the ship." Aýa attempts to get call with general Rovel, but as Rovel is dead, his communicator only rings. "General Rovel? Can you hear me? General?" At the escape pods hall, the ringing of the communicator wakes up one of the soldiers that Oyo knocked down. He shakes his head to get back to himself and takes Rovel's communicator, answering while people on the bridge are listening: "This is Wexor. The General is dead. We have been betrayed by that alien rattataki. He killed the general." Aýa narrows her eyes, knowing well that Oyo would not kill general just like that, and that she already did not hold best opinion about Rovel. Thus, she sides with Oyo, believing blindly to the events she was not familiar with: "Perhaps he did the favor to all of us. While we should work on gathering evidences against the general and offer him a fair chance to defend himself back on Courscant court, I always suspected that there was something dark about him. He never wanted us to go against empire plans and suddenly they found out where we are." Wexor cannot believe what the padawan says, believing in republic and military ranks, ways and honor, he rebels against the padawan's judgment: "You speak nonsenses. The general earned medals through years of serving the republic. I am not going to take a word from a baby that was born yesterday. Maybe you are the traitor we are looking for. Because after all, the general died during this attack, and you are somehow still alive. Your wish is clear that you wanted the general dead, and I will bring his communicator back to Courscant with this conversation recorded. And you enjoy your freedom with your rattataki friend, while you still can." With these words the soldier ends communication and opens escape pod. He brings in his unconscious partner into the escape pod, and leaves the White Cloud. Aýa gives a troublesome look into the floor, and when another quake happens from the battle, she turns to Evir: "I will escort you to the hyperdrive so you can repair, and we can leave this place."

Freya's Options:

1. [Support Oyo killing the General Rovel]
2. [Oppose Oyo killing the General Rovel]
3. The Rattatki is sith, he has red lightsaber.
4. [Flirt with Evir]
5. [Offer to help with hyperdive]
6. [Go to hangar and enter your ship]
a) Help in space battle
b) Board the enemy head ship
c) Escape (quit story)
Back to top Go down
Freýa

Freýa

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: WILD FORCE Opening (episode 1)   WILD FORCE Opening (episode 1) EmptyMon 8 Jul - 5:34

1. [Support Oyo killing the General Rovel]

Freýa scratches the back of her head while listening to the conversation before speaking up. "I don't know for sure, since your snowflake had once of those red sith sabers, but he wasn't fighting alongside the sith, he was fighting against them. Unless it was some kind of Imperial power play, I doubt he was working for the Imps. She shrugs and waits to hear Aýa's reply.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WILD FORCE Opening (episode 1)   WILD FORCE Opening (episode 1) Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next