SWTOR Game Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWTOR Game Team

Role-Playing community for the game Star Wars The Old Republic

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inRP on the Starlight Ship The Vigilance BeaconRepublic of Starlight RPThe Eternals RPWild Force RP opening STORY!Guide to PnP and RP in our communityTeam Speak 3Face behind Character!Pax Republica RP

STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)

Go down 
+10
Sicilia
StoryGuide
DICE
Jag
Oyo
Satele Shan
Axo
Ceviran
Zemalia
Barracudas
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
StoryGuide
Admin
StoryGuide

Experience : 1406

Character Sheet
Health Points:
STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) Left_bar_bleue100/100STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shield Points:
STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) Left_bar_bleue50/100STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Armor Percentage:
STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) Left_bar_bleue0/100STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) Empty
PostSubject: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) EmptySun 21 Dec - 9:28

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...

STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) BloodorForcev1_zps19c8db43

[Intro Soundtrack]

STARLIGHT Blood or Force
(Episode 10 Season Finale)

< Episode 9 Episode 11 (New Season)>

After final defeat of the Dread Master Brontes,
the crew of Vigilance Beacon had to retreat for recovery.
During this time, Captain Lin'drala decided to pursuit her path
through the Force. But along the way, she ended up lost.

She located her sister Mileetra, who fell to the Dark Side.
They dueled and Mileetra almost killed Lin'drala, but that was
not the will of the Force. Lin'drala survived cave collapsing on
Alderaan, and she sent SOS to Vigilance Beacon.

Knight Barracudas, Lin'drala's student who took command of
her master's ship is now preparing the crew for rescue mission.
But she is not even aware that she is walking into the fate that
does not belong to her, what will happen if she interferes into the
destiny of Nightingales.

PC Protagonist: Barracudas

STORY DIFFICULTY
Knight (Normal)
Recommended: 6 Crew Members

Enemies scale DC according to the crew character sheet but do not go over 25DC even if used with a roll. PCs cannot die unless their players chose so. They enter downed state from which they can recover only via life support or they finished their role to the end of mission/episode. They can recover back on ship via life support or if the medic is down additional staff needs to be paid for service. Reward is normal.

Loot Drop

Guard Shoto (Tonfa Saber)
STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) 329px-Maris_Brood
Size: Small
Use: Saber Attack/Defense DC
Damage: 1d5 + STR mod (tripled on saber throw)
Critical DC: 15-20 (x4)
Damage Type: Energy
Useable by: Force Class
Requirement:
Weapon Proficiency Short Lightsaber
Weapon Proficiency Tonfa Saber
Two Weapon Proficiency (Tonfa Saber)
X-Factor: +5 Saber Defense vs Saber Attack
Tonfa Saber can use DEX modifier for Saber Attack if Dex is higher than Str
Tonfa Saber is not subject to power attack
Description: Guard shoto (also referred to as lightsaber tonfa) was a rare perpendicular-gripped type of short lightsaber with a second handle extending from the main hilt at 90 degrees. Though it could be gripped by either hilt, when wielded by the perpendicular handle, it was especially useful at blocking other lightsabers. The guard shoto's design allowed for a wide variety of blocking, trapping, jabbing and slashing techniques making it a versatile and extremely dangerous weapon in the hands of someone trained to wield it properly. Conversely, it could be very hazardous to one unskilled in its use. Because the guard shoto was primarily designed to block other lightsabers, it was most useful when its handle was laced with phrik, a lightsaber-resistant metallic compound. However, this was an expensive process. A lightsaber made in this design could have been held with the blade pointing out for attacking or with the blade pointed back along the wielder’s own arm to provide greater defensive cover and allow the wielder to move in very close to their opponent. However, the perpendicular grip made it difficult to deliver powerful attacks, resulting in a loss of offense compared to a normal shoto.
Notable User: Maris Brood
Back to top Go down
https://swtorgameteam.forumotion.com
StoryGuide
Admin
StoryGuide

Experience : 1406

Character Sheet
Health Points:
STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) Left_bar_bleue100/100STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shield Points:
STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) Left_bar_bleue50/100STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Armor Percentage:
STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) Left_bar_bleue0/100STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) EmptySun 4 Jan - 7:33

Vigilance Beacon is traveling light speed towards Alderaan. That's where Knight Barracudas needs to find her master and rescue her from the cold grasp of the dark side. She brought a crew with her to help. Before they reach destination, Knight Barracudas has enough time for one more conversation:

1. [Call a Crew Member to Captain Cabin]
2. [Wait for arrival to Alderaan]
Back to top Go down
https://swtorgameteam.forumotion.com
Barracudas

Barracudas

Experience : 693

Character Sheet
Health Points:
STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) Left_bar_bleue0/0STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Shield Points:
STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) Left_bar_bleue0/0STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) EmptySun 4 Jan - 8:13

Barracudas had left the Captain's cabin herself after giving the command to travel to Alderaan. She went to her own room and focuses on the force. She attempts to reach out to Master Zemalia.
Back to top Go down
Zemalia

Zemalia

Experience : 464

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) EmptySun 4 Jan - 8:24

Zemalia was knelt down in meditation her eyes closed, her mind focused. 
She felt Barracudas also reaching out to her. They communicate through the force.
"I cannot locate her through the force... But I do not think she is yet lost to us... Her life remains intact."
Back to top Go down
Barracudas

Barracudas

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) EmptySun 4 Jan - 11:16

"She better be, after all the trouble she put us through to locate her. I'm not giving up, we still have to beat some sense into her."
Back to top Go down
Zemalia

Zemalia

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) EmptySun 4 Jan - 12:17

"Perhaps... Though I fear someone else may have beaten us too it."
Zemalia pauses for a moment and focuses on the pulsation through the force, the closer they get to Alderaan the more she can feel it but it is almost have the force was denying her access though she is able to get feelings. 
"I cannot tell if it is physical or emotional, but... She is pain, terrible pain...She was always strong but if they break her, I fear the galaxy shall become shrouded in darkness, the Nightingales dark past must not be allowed to consume us."
Back to top Go down
Barracudas

Barracudas

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) EmptySun 4 Jan - 12:20

"We succeeded in defeating a Dread Master. Nothing will stand in our way if we work together. In whatever pain my Master may be, we will bring her relief. Together we will save this galaxy of its corruption."
Back to top Go down
Zemalia

Zemalia

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) EmptySun 4 Jan - 12:31

"We shall soon find out one way or the other, I sense that perhaps more than just Lin'dralas' fate will be decided here."
Back to top Go down
Barracudas

Barracudas

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) EmptySun 4 Jan - 12:36

"I woudln't know. While the force seems to favor me with visions most of the times, in precognition it abondons me. My powers lays in wielding my sabers, yours in the force, both different yet effective approaches to our cause. I know I should spend more time focusing and learning the different uses of the force but lightsaber combat always interested me more. She confides Master Zemalia
Back to top Go down
Zemalia

Zemalia

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) EmptySun 4 Jan - 12:46

"We must all follow are own path in the end, just because you focus more on your lightsaber prowess does not make you any less of a Jedi than me, the force is a part of all life, of all things, and it guides everything one way or the other and it is something that we may never truly understand."
Back to top Go down
Barracudas

Barracudas

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) EmptySun 4 Jan - 12:51

"That's true. You know I never enviosoned that I would have the chance to live a life like I have now. Few seem to know or often forget the path I deviated from thank to my first Master. Did I ever tell you the story?"
Back to top Go down
Zemalia

Zemalia

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) EmptySun 4 Jan - 12:54

"What story might that be?"
She ponders.
Back to top Go down
Barracudas

Barracudas

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) EmptySun 4 Jan - 13:08

"I only joined the order when I was 10 years old. Like many of us I was discovered by a coincidence. You can argue of course that it was the force guiding me but I let that up for debate. What I'm trying to say is, that for the first 10 years of my life, I was raised like how 90% of the people think my race is, like a slave. To this day still, I am not comfortable with wearing full clothes because it was ingrained into my mind that those were not destined for me. I never was allowed to wear something that didn't reveal as much skin as possible, why? I don't know, I was trained to follow orders and not ask questions. It took many years to get me out of that mindset, I can say my Master felt extremely uncomfortable many times in the beginning. Looking back to it, the meaning of Master was something very different before I joined the order. Few are those of my race that can live a normal live and even then still somehow get trapped in slavery because of our "assets". I still don't live a "normal" live, but I'm proud of what I achieve. This is why I fight, I want to change the fate of my race. I may not succeed, but at least I will die trying.
Back to top Go down
Zemalia

Zemalia

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) EmptySun 4 Jan - 13:24

"That is a noble cause, I have known Lin'drala since she was a young girl... I myself was likely a much different person to how I am now. But I know that without a doubt she would never judge you for your past. She may have been declared your master but that to the Jedi has always mean the role of a teacher and a guide never ownership over a slave. I am sure she would also support you in this if we are able to recover her... She must care about you all so greatly that she would risk going alone against such darkness..." Zemalia sighs to herself.
"I cannot help but feel a sense of irony that such a Jedi was once my student, I will not fail her again."
Back to top Go down
Barracudas

Barracudas

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) EmptySun 4 Jan - 13:27

"Yes, the meaning of the word took some time to comprehend but I eventually accepted it. We all have our dark moments in our past, some more proclaimed than others. I don't think she would judge me for my past either. But I do know, you should feel very proud of her. She is a remarkable person. Of that I have no doubt. Be it foolish of thinking we wouldn't help her with her own problems.
Back to top Go down
Zemalia

Zemalia

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) EmptySun 4 Jan - 13:51

"I think she knew we would help her which is exactly why she left you all so sudden, Mileetra is certainly not to be underestimated... She would gladly torture and murder us all to make Lin suffer, I fear perhaps such actions could drive Lin also to the dark side... I have felt its embrace if they used us to break her I fear it would be too much.. I only hope that I am wrong."
Back to top Go down
Barracudas

Barracudas

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) EmptySun 4 Jan - 13:55

"The maiming and harming of a loved one is something that can crumble the hardest of individuals. We strive to have as few attachments as possible, but as a consequence of this, is that once those get targeted it can drive us to do anything to safeguard them. We all go in, knowing the dangers Master Zemalia, we all are prepared to sacrifice our lives for the cause.
Back to top Go down
Zemalia

Zemalia

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) EmptySun 4 Jan - 14:01

"Perhaps... But Mileetra and Lin have faced off once before, last time she took away everything your master once held dear no matter how far you hide or suppress these feelings they are still part of you. The pain she has gone through because of her would have broken most, one such as myself became corrupted from letting the dark side into my heart and slowly it worked like a poison... But when one tries to resist it, when your walls crumble all around you the explosion of evil caused can be far worse... The Nightingale bloodline has always had some significance, and I think perhaps Lin seeing Mileetra and seeing what she herself could become must almost drive her mad." 
Back to top Go down
Barracudas

Barracudas

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) EmptySun 4 Jan - 14:09

"It would be a real eye opener if you could see yourself if you had chosen the dark path. You an Master Lin'drala have already seen your dark sides. I wonder often what my life would have been had I not been discovered or maybe by sith. I likely would have become the toy or trophy of a rich and powerful lord in the former, and a terrible monster with the latter. I was desperate at the time, if a way out was presented to me, I would have taken it with both hands without a doubt. Regardless of the consequences. That sort of live can do strange things with you. I know first hand, having lived it myself..."
Back to top Go down
Zemalia

Zemalia

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) EmptySun 4 Jan - 14:22

"Well in truth I did not find it an enlightening experience, more like a nightmare come to life... But thanks to your efforts and the efforts of Master Kiwiiks the demon I created was thankfully defeated, let us hope we can help Lin'drala do the same, though the difference this time is this threat we phase, has a complete mind of her own..."
Back to top Go down
Barracudas

Barracudas

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) EmptySun 4 Jan - 14:25

"Meeting someone as skilled as Lin'drala on the battlefield will be a learning experience. We should be even more cautious knowing her potential if she is as good as you claim Master.
Back to top Go down
Ceviran

Ceviran

Experience : 156

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) EmptySun 4 Jan - 14:31

Meanwhile Ceviran scratches her ear in her room pondering if the training to improve her mastery of the force is working right now or that buzzing in her head is just exhaustion.
Back to top Go down
Zemalia

Zemalia

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) EmptySun 4 Jan - 14:38

"Mileetra is cold and cunning... If she was able to break through even Lin'dralas' defence then she has become far more powerful, perhaps Tol Braga was right and Jadus has forged an alliance with her... We must be on our guard."
Back to top Go down
Barracudas

Barracudas

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) EmptySun 4 Jan - 14:40

"I have to admit, I only heard some rumors about Darth Jadus... Did you ever meet him in combat?"
Back to top Go down
Zemalia

Zemalia

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) EmptySun 4 Jan - 14:57

"No never me personally at least... I am unsure what he will be capable of. But we should defiantly not under-estimate him."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) Empty

Back to top Go down

STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)
Page 1 of 30Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next