SWTOR Game Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWTOR Game Team

Role-Playing community for the game Star Wars The Old Republic

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inRP on the Starlight Ship The Vigilance BeaconRepublic of Starlight RPThe Eternals RPWild Force RP opening STORY!Guide to PnP and RP in our communityTeam Speak 3Face behind Character!Pax Republica RP

STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)

Go down 
+10
Sicilia
StoryGuide
DICE
Jag
Oyo
Satele Shan
Axo
Ceviran
Zemalia
Barracudas
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Lin'drala

Lin'drala

Experience : 472

Character Sheet
Health Points:
STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue0/0STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Shield Points:
STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue0/0STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Armor Percentage:

STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 20 EmptyWed 14 Jan - 9:27

"As you wish.." Lin'drala reattaches the lightsaber to her own belt. 
"I am assuming there are others here..." 
Lin looks to the door. 
"I am in no fit state to face Jadus right now... I fear he would destroy me easily the torture and damage to my  body is starting to catch up on me, is the ship near by?"
Back to top Go down
Barracudas

Barracudas

Experience : 693

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 20 EmptyWed 14 Jan - 9:42

"Your right Master, you are not able to confront Jadus now, our medic unfortunately left us to save an other life that was being threatened. However she should be coming our way. Jag, can you try to contact her please, she should be in range if she is moving towards our location."
Back to top Go down
Lin'drala

Lin'drala

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 20 EmptyWed 14 Jan - 9:53

"I should return to the ship... If Mileetra reawakens and is not secure while you all face Jadus it could be problematic... I am assuming Axo is still with the ship? If so I will get him to drug her and make sure she remains unconscious."
Lin looks at her sister... 
"If she does try anything again then we will have no choice, but I have to give her a chance... Otherwise the dark side prevails in the end."
Back to top Go down
Barracudas

Barracudas

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 20 EmptyWed 14 Jan - 10:41

"Master I agree with you, but if you meet any resistance on the way there I don't know if you'll be able to protect both yourself and your sister without assistance. Like you said you sustained a lot of damage, but I'm afraid that it would mean your end, I can't lose you again after just saving you."
Back to top Go down
Lin'drala

Lin'drala

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 20 EmptyWed 14 Jan - 10:45

Lin sighs at the situation... "It seems there is little choice... alright I will wait until this medic of yours arrives, Mileetra herself seems stable for now though that impact on her head... I don't know what will happen when she awakens." 
Back to top Go down
Barracudas

Barracudas

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 20 EmptyWed 14 Jan - 10:50

"Jag, the way towards the hanger where the ship is and the way we split off towards this side of the cave is there any intersection? and look around here, maybe we are overlooking something." (awareness)

Last edited by Barracudas on Wed 14 Jan - 10:51; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DICE

DICE

Experience : 795

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 20 EmptyWed 14 Jan - 10:50

The member 'Barracudas' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Skill 1d20' : 4
Back to top Go down
StoryGuide
Admin
StoryGuide

Experience : 1406

Character Sheet
Health Points:
STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue100/100STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shield Points:
STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue50/100STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Armor Percentage:
STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue0/100STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 20 EmptyWed 14 Jan - 11:16

Awareness success!

Barracudas spotted pair of tonfa sabers near one of the torturing devices. Perhaps they belong to a force user that was not strong enough like Master Lin'drala to survive the torture.

Guard Shoto (Tonfa Saber)
Size: Small
Use: Saber Attack/Defense DC
Damage: 1d5 + STR mod (tripled on saber throw)
Critical DC: 15-20 (x4)
Damage Type: Energy
Useable by: Force Class
Requirement:
Weapon Proficiency Short Lightsaber
Weapon Proficiency Tonfa Saber
Two Weapon Proficiency (Tonfa Saber)
X-Factor: +5 Saber Defense vs Saber Attack
Tonfa Saber can use DEX modifier for Saber Attack if Dex is higher than Str
Tonfa Saber is not subject to power attack
Description: Guard shoto (also referred to as lightsaber tonfa) was a rare perpendicular-gripped type of short lightsaber with a second handle extending from the main hilt at 90 degrees. Though it could be gripped by either hilt, when wielded by the perpendicular handle, it was especially useful at blocking other lightsabers. The guard shoto's design allowed for a wide variety of blocking, trapping, jabbing and slashing techniques making it a versatile and extremely dangerous weapon in the hands of someone trained to wield it properly. Conversely, it could be very hazardous to one unskilled in its use. Because the guard shoto was primarily designed to block other lightsabers, it was most useful when its handle was laced with phrik, a lightsaber-resistant metallic compound. However, this was an expensive process. A lightsaber made in this design could have been held with the blade pointing out for attacking or with the blade pointed back along the wielder’s own arm to provide greater defensive cover and allow the wielder to move in very close to their opponent. However, the perpendicular grip made it difficult to deliver powerful attacks, resulting in a loss of offense compared to a normal shoto.
OOC Notable User: Maris Brood
Back to top Go down
https://swtorgameteam.forumotion.com
Barracudas

Barracudas

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 20 EmptyWed 14 Jan - 11:47

When she walked around the room she could feel the anguish and pain of all those that suffered on those tables, shaking her head she turned around to leave when she spotted some of the light reflecting on a metal surface covered in dust, wiping it away revealed the 2 Shoto Sabers. Guessing what happened to the owner she closed her eyes. "May you find piece in the force knowing that evil will again be shunned by your blades." Taking them, she places them on her belt. Shifting her axis to get used to the added weight, she turns to Jag, waiting for his response to her earlier question.
Back to top Go down
Jag

Jag

Experience : 244

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 20 EmptyWed 14 Jan - 13:39

"I cannot simply tell you the way to hangar, this place is huge, I would need to take you there, or if you give me enough time to drawn down a map, it could take a while. I also found this weapon on the body of this sith, it looks like a Jedi weapon." Jag displays a deactivated lightsaber.
Back to top Go down
Lin'drala

Lin'drala

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 20 EmptyWed 14 Jan - 13:42

Lin'drala recognises her own lightsaber... "Oh I  was worried I had lost it in the snow somewhere... That would be mine." She says looking at Jag.
Back to top Go down
StoryGuide
Admin
StoryGuide

Character Sheet
Health Points:
STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue100/100STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shield Points:
STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue50/100STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Armor Percentage:
STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue0/100STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 20 EmptyWed 14 Jan - 13:45

There is a noise in the pipes, in the vent system. Something is coming! Brace yourselves!
Back to top Go down
Jag

Jag

Experience : 244

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 20 EmptyWed 14 Jan - 13:46

Jag offers the lightsaber to Lin'drala, then he turns towards the sounds, he is not able to use his gun while carrying Mileetra.
Back to top Go down
Barracudas

Barracudas

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 20 EmptyWed 14 Jan - 13:46

Barracudas moves in front of Lin'drala and Jag, seeing as she is the only one still at full strenght she takes the defense.
Back to top Go down
Lin'drala

Lin'drala

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 20 EmptyWed 14 Jan - 13:48

Lin activates her own lightsaber, she admires her blade, having it back in hand felt good. She feels the pain in her body coming back but she tries to maintain a defensive stance all the same.
Back to top Go down
Sicilia

Sicilia

Experience : 298

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 20 EmptyWed 14 Jan - 14:02

Sicilia had a terrible hour going back towards the group. Having wormed herself through a collapsed ice hallway only to be blocked by elevator doors. Having had to force the door open and climb up she wasn't able to force the top door open and sought for another route, having found some old ventilation shaft she crawled through it only to get bitten by some disgusting creature along the way through the pipes. She so smashed that stupid little thing to a paste a second after that. But having crawled through ancient vents filled with cowebs didn't really help lift her mood either. Having heard talking she decided she had enough of it. She took her sniper rifle and aimed a few feet in front of her and fired on one of the suporting bolts, collapsing the pipe she was now in and gliding outside of it like she was in a slide, she came right in front of Barracudas her 2 lightsabers. Recovering immediatly she backed away with her hands up, not knowing that she looked like she had escaped a giant spider web like in those movies. "It's me, relax, it's me Sicilia!" She says quickly, wiping away the disgusting cowebs. Looking around she observes the room and the state of Jag and the unknown woman with the white hair. "Intersting hair color. I wonder if that's natural..." She thinks. "What the hell happened to this place, you guys look even worse than me and whose that?" She asks motioning with her head towards the woman Jag was carrying.
Back to top Go down
Lin'drala

Lin'drala

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 20 EmptyWed 14 Jan - 14:10

Lin de-activates her lightsaber and clips into on her belt next to the spare one Barracudas has given her to borrow. 
She smiles at the Zeltron... "Well cobwebs aside i'm sure it would be pretty easy for someone to look worse than you." She says as she admires Sicilia's figure, but is quickly distracted by her question. 
Lin staggers next to Barracudas and places a hand on her shoulder to stand easier.
"I am Master Lin'drala Nightingale... The women you see here is my sister... Pleasure to meet you."
Back to top Go down
StoryGuide
Admin
StoryGuide

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 20 EmptyWed 14 Jan - 14:16

The quake shakes the room and interrupts crew's conversation. There is lighting coming out from walls, computers and pipes, and it is not just electronic lighting, it is the Force. Force users could sense huge disturbance in the Force, as if dark side clouds the light side, trying to swallow it, but then light side blocks it out and glows again. It appears that the battle of history is ongoing already, and Team B is not there yet.
Back to top Go down
Sicilia

Sicilia

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 20 EmptyWed 14 Jan - 14:33

"Assuming form the mayham around us the fighting is not over yet, nice to finally get to meet the infamous Jedi Master of this one here" She says moving her head towards Barracudas and winking at Lin'drala. "I am Sicilia, medic, mercenary, pirate, whatever you need me to be." She tells Lin'drala, putting extra force on the last one while looking at Jag. Moving over she takes a bottle of kolto pills and an injection pistol with liquid kolto in a tube attached to it. Nursing both Jag and Lin'drala back to full health. She stops before the "sister" because of the stun cuffs that are on her hands. "Euhmm, this one too?"
Back to top Go down
Lin'drala

Lin'drala

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 20 EmptyWed 14 Jan - 14:39

Lin reacts to the power been displayed... "Jadus..." she then turns back to the Zeltron.
Lin'drala thanks her and she does not show any sign of hostility towards the mention of Sicilia been a pirate.
"Stabilize her if you can... she took a heavy hit to her head... I am unsure what will happen if she wakes up though... is there anyway you can ensure she remains unconscious for a while?"
Lin shrugs at Sicilia.
Back to top Go down
Sicilia

Sicilia

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 20 EmptyWed 14 Jan - 14:47

Sicilia approaches her and scans her. "She will have a hell of a headache." She muses. "I have to know though, is she force sensitive? I would assume yes, but I have to be sure."
Back to top Go down
Lin'drala

Lin'drala

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 20 EmptyWed 14 Jan - 14:51

"She is a sith..." Lin'drala says in a soft but serious voice. 
She turns to her unconscious sister... "But she is also one of the last surviving members of my family and I cannot help but feel partly responsible for what she has become... I must help her... Save her if possible." 
Back to top Go down
Sicilia

Sicilia

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 20 EmptyWed 14 Jan - 15:39

"You got me all wrong, I asked if she is a force sensitive because normal stuff doesn't work on you guys, last time I gave a Ratatakki force sensitive a dose that was supposed to put him out for 2 days and it only worked for a few hours. I will give her something similar but don't overdo it these are not cheap plus if she wakes up, I don't want to be near, if you want her harmless she needs to be on the ship. Containment is something I will let you figure out yourself. Now extreme pain, or shocks like what your friend seems to like blasting away is an easy way to do a manual restart so dont' let her be hit by it. It will most likely burn out the sedative I'm going to administer. I don't care if she is a sith or whatever. If someone needs medical care, he or she should receive it no matter race, gender or ideology. To many have died for such stupid reasons." Sicilia administers a sedative into Mileetra's bloodstream that should keep her down under normal circumstances at a point where they are back on the ship.
Back to top Go down
Lin'drala

Lin'drala

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 20 EmptyWed 14 Jan - 15:57

Affection +5
"Thank you Sicilia." Lin smiles at her and slightly bows her head with gratitude for her understanding.
She then turns to the others... "It seems the others you came here with have found Jadus... I sense Satele is here as well... This will not bowed well... Jadus will not easily let her slip his grasp... You should go help them... I need to get Mileetra out of here some how... Or someone take her back to the ship and I will stay and fight, but I will not let that mad man claim my sister as his prize any longer."
Back to top Go down
Barracudas

Barracudas

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 20 EmptyWed 14 Jan - 15:59

"Ok, Master if you are feeling well again, I'll have to tell you something. Master Satele, Oyo, yes he's back and Knight Ceviran, a new member went with Master Satele to fight Darth Jadus, they are now at this moments till fighting him. There is however a complication. Master Satele is of the impression that this mountain has to be destroyed, I strongly am against this, for one we have no real way out and Jag is at this moment the only one of us that is able to manouever a way out of this maze. 2, we can't get Jadus and Mileetra near each other. and 3 there is another survivor present on the other side of the fortress. I'm going to attempt to rescue him. If I can't I will rendez-vous in the central chamber. Sicilia Jag has used a lot of his equipment so please see if you can help him with that. Jag I need you to recharge those shields again, I'll need them if I encounter something down there. Master I don't know what you want to do but it has to be done now, I would prefere for you to assist in the fight with Jadus and stop the destruction of the mountain Master Satele wants to do or you switch with Jag, hope to contact Axo and secure your sister. Choose now Master, Sicilia I could use your help as much as the rest of the group can so you have to make a choice too."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)
Page 20 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25 ... 30  Next