SWTOR Game Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWTOR Game Team

Role-Playing community for the game Star Wars The Old Republic

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inRP on the Starlight Ship The Vigilance BeaconRepublic of Starlight RPThe Eternals RPWild Force RP opening STORY!Guide to PnP and RP in our communityTeam Speak 3Face behind Character!Pax Republica RP

STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9)

Go down 
+5
Sicilia
Barracudas
Ceviran
Jag
Zemalia
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Zemalia

Zemalia

Experience : 464

Character Sheet
Health Points:
STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Shield Points:
STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Armor Percentage:

STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9)   STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Dec - 7:05

"Blast he has sensed our presence... Ah no matter come on lets keep pushing on, at least we know for sure they are still here."
Back to top Go down
StoryGuide
Admin
StoryGuide

Experience : 1406

Character Sheet
Health Points:
STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shield Points:
STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/100STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Armor Percentage:
STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/100STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9)   STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Dec - 7:17

Palomella: "I remember that she let us go. Maybe the Jedi Order changed maybe they are nice now, maybe we can ask her for help? Didn't you watch Ayy's and Gida's video and the recent news from Coruscant? She is a hero and I was able to pick up some of hers dance moves."
Back to top Go down
https://swtorgameteam.forumotion.com
Oyo

Oyo

Experience : 206

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9)   STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Dec - 7:20

"Don't be stupid, if she wanted anything friendly she would not hide. The only reason somebody sneaks behind is to back stab you. I don't know how you managed so far without me keeping you out of foolish conclusions. Let's go!" Oyo continues clearing the path of imperials and raghouls.
Back to top Go down
StoryGuide
Admin
StoryGuide

Character Sheet
Health Points:
STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shield Points:
STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/100STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Armor Percentage:
STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/100STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9)   STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Dec - 7:25

Palomella finally reaches the entrance to building and hacks the door. As it opens she signals her crew that they can get in. "We are so close now. I think that this is the only way inside the facility. Maybe they thought it is smart to have everything sealed, how did raghouls get out I wonder."
Back to top Go down
Oyo

Oyo

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9)   STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Dec - 7:30

"Alright, get in get the flower and get out. I will be here at the door, guarding the entrance from the jedi. You will be safe, jedi are more dangerous than raghouls and imperials, but I can handle one dancing twi'lek. Kai remember what I taught you, and watch over Palomella, she is not immune to raghoul plague like you are." Oyo stands at the door with strong stance and his lightsaber ready, obviously waiting for Barracudas to appear.
Back to top Go down
StoryGuide
Admin
StoryGuide

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9)   STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Dec - 7:32

Palomella hugs Oyo and then enters inside the facility. Kai nods to Oyo and follows behind Palomella. The only visible entrance to the facility is through the entrance guarded by Oyo. What will team Z do?
Back to top Go down
Zemalia

Zemalia

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9)   STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Dec - 8:05

"Well we have little other choice now it seems... Lets go." 
Still hooded and cloaked Zemalia force leaps over one of the destroyed Imperial barricades and dispatches two rakghouls.
She de-activates her lightsaber and slowly walks towards Oyo.
Back to top Go down
Oyo

Oyo

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9)   STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Dec - 8:08

"You? That can't be true ... I was sure it was someone else. Why are you here? Why do you follow me in shadows?" Oyo shots the questions at Zemalia, once his master.
Back to top Go down
Zemalia

Zemalia

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9)   STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Dec - 8:13

Zemalia pulls down her hood and smiles.
"Because it seems for whatever reason... Destiny, luck, the force or merely pure circumstance that our paths were set to cross again... Just as the council once sent Lin'drala and the vigilance beacon to rescue us from Korriban... so too again do they send me to you... But what about you, what brings a rattataki and two Zeltrons to the planet of flowers?"
She stands before him remaining in a calm stance.
Back to top Go down
Oyo

Oyo

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9)   STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Dec - 8:18

"Or perhaps the destiny wanted us to finish something we started? Did you forget your farewells from the last time? You think that you can appear after so long and expect me to answer your questions, because of a smile?" Oyo points lightsaber at her, moving his hand in front of him, obviously disagreeing with Zemalia coming too close.
Back to top Go down
Barracudas

Barracudas

Experience : 693

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9)   STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Dec - 8:27

Barracudas decides to come out of her own cloak, letting her presence known to Oyo. "It has been a while Oyo. A lot has changed since we last met. How is Palomella? I heard she found a cure for her lover's desease."
Back to top Go down
Oyo

Oyo

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9)   STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Dec - 8:36

When another jedi appears Oyo activates second staff saber and points it at Barracudas, addressing her with deep hostile tone: "I knew you were nearby. How long have you been following me, spying on me? For a moment you tricked me into thinking that you could be a true warrior, yet you try to sneak behind me like this." Oyo spits then realizes that his helmet is on, and his spit ends up on his lips anyway, then growls to himself even more displeased with Barracudas' presence.
Back to top Go down
Zemalia

Zemalia

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9)   STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Dec - 8:48

"Exactly the response I expected, though the last time we spoke I was not my true self, and perhaps you were not either. 
I am just slightly relieved to see you unharmed as of yet... though in honesty in our last encounter I had fallen to the dark side..."
She turns and looks to the ground. "Such hidden knowledge and power... are clearly not for all to wield so easily, I uncovered a Sith relic on Korriban and harnessed its dark power for myself, at first I believed it had simply enhanced my force attacks, my eyes were blind to the corruption before me... I am not asking you to forgive me, I am just showing you I am not here with intent to harm you."
Back to top Go down
Oyo

Oyo

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9)   STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Dec - 9:04

"Frag ... like you could. Why are you here then? What is your intent if you did not come to "harm me"? Why did you bring the jelly to accompany you, do you doubt your powers of the Sith Relic so you need aid of another mind manipulative tailhead?"
Back to top Go down
Zemalia

Zemalia

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9)   STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Dec - 9:10

"The force granted me a vision of you on this world... I actually came to see if you needed help. The council want me to bring you back and help you liked they helped me... Barracudas is here of her own free will, you see after you left the darkness took hold completely, she attacked the crew of the ship but fortunately they were able to render her from my body and take me to tython... the council gave me the will to resist and since then I have been able to cast the dark essence of myself away.
I walk of a path of redemption and you are part of that path. Back then my loyalty was only to the mission success at any cost and expanding my own power, but that is not my belief any more and failing you has become one of my biggest regrets, believe me there are many..."
She looks back at him.
Back to top Go down
Oyo

Oyo

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9)   STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Dec - 9:26

"I am not sure I follow you." Oyo relaxes his hands a bit, lowering the saber pointing towards the ground. "How could I help you redeem yourself? You were already fallen when we met. How can I know that this is not just a trick clouded by the dark side? If your intentions are so honest, how do you explain your approach? You were cloaking behind me I could not even sense you, I sensed the tailhead, she still has much to learn."
Back to top Go down
Barracudas

Barracudas

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9)   STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Dec - 10:05

"Oyo you seem to fail to understand that we are surrounded by enemies, we were going towards an Imperial outpost, infested with Raghouls. We cloaked ourselves to avoid any and all danger that would have otherwhise crossed our path." She explains to him.
Back to top Go down
Zemalia

Zemalia

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9)   STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Dec - 10:15

"I was following orders from Master kwiiks, it was not just to hide from you but any Sith that may still be present here... Besides if you thought I was here to attack you or your allies you could likely of fled the planet making the whole mission a waste of time." She shrugs.
Back to top Go down
Oyo

Oyo

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9)   STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Dec - 10:24

[Affection Lost -5x2]

"So you think you can success in mission by playing hide and seek. It is really a cowardly tactics I must say. Afraid to meet problems in face to face?" Oyo slays a nearby raghoul that tried to attack him. "Last time the Republic wanted to take the innocent life. And Jedi Order is working with Republic. That makes you my enemy. If you want to get to Kai, the only way you can do it is through me."
Back to top Go down
Barracudas

Barracudas

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9)   STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Dec - 10:38

"Last time, the mission was under the orders of General Garza, and we haven't had a decent conversation since when we split off on Taris, so we are now not hear for whoever it is that you speak of. Although if I would guess your talking about the lover of the Zeltron. We are here now, to prevent the Raghouls from infecting this world too. Especially this place, we need to decide what we would do about the situation. If we can't somehow contain the Raghouls we will have to exterminate every single one of them. We cannot risk the empire infecting another world. If we fail here, the republic will most likely nuke this area to prevent any further spreadings (Bluff). We are here to prevent that. Besides your doing the job yourselve almost single handedly." She remarks, bluffing about the nuclear part, not knowing if the Republic was going to or not, but considering the situation it was a real possiblity.

Last edited by Barracudas on Wed 17 Dec - 10:39; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DICE

DICE

Experience : 795

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9)   STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Dec - 10:38

The member 'Barracudas' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Skill 1d20' : 2
Back to top Go down
Oyo

Oyo

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9)   STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Dec - 10:48

"And this time you are under orders of the Council? They've sent me to Korriban to root, so I can prove myself to them. They've sent a fallen jedi master to save me. If you are the will of the council, you bring nothing good"

(Awareness)
Back to top Go down
DICE

DICE

Experience : 795

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9)   STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Dec - 10:48

The member 'Oyo' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Skill 1d20' : 2
Back to top Go down
StoryGuide
Admin
StoryGuide

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9)   STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Dec - 10:52

Barracudas bluffs Oyo (27 PvP 7)
Oyo is bluffed

Bela allows the present jedi to solve the issues between each other without interfering. This way she is able to observe how Zemalia deals with the problem.
Back to top Go down
Oyo

Oyo

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9)   STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Dec - 11:00

"I would not be surprised if Republic starts to nuke worlds, another cowardly attempt I dare to add. It is no surprise that Jedi works with Republic, you share many things in common."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9)   STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9)
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next