SWTOR Game Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWTOR Game Team

Role-Playing community for the game Star Wars The Old Republic

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inRP on the Starlight Ship The Vigilance BeaconRepublic of Starlight RPThe Eternals RPWild Force RP opening STORY!Guide to PnP and RP in our communityTeam Speak 3Face behind Character!Pax Republica RP

STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9)

Go down 
+5
Sicilia
Barracudas
Ceviran
Jag
Zemalia
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
StoryGuide
Admin
StoryGuide

Experience : 1406

Character Sheet
Health Points:
STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) Left_bar_bleue100/100STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shield Points:
STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) Left_bar_bleue50/100STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Armor Percentage:
STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) Left_bar_bleue0/100STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) Empty
PostSubject: STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9)   STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) EmptyMon 15 Dec - 1:53

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...

[Intro Soundtrack]

STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (episode 9)

< Episode 8 Episode 10 (Finale)>

Bela Kiwiiks and her padawan Kira Carsen decided to hunt for
deserted padawan Oyo, despite of Barracudas warnings.
After many months their hunt lead them to the world of flowers,
Felucia, and because Bela was a togruta, and at same time member
of the High Council of the Jedi Order, her skill and natural abilities
as predator led her to correct place.

They discovered unusualy activites of creatures that are not native
to Felucia - Raghouls, who originate from Taris. Bela sent her padawan
back to report to Council, while she herself remained on the world to
discover more. Once Kira reported back, new mission was added on
the listing, and the Vigilance Beacon crew decided to accept it.

Master Zemalia felt disturbance in the force, she felt the presence of her
former padawan Oyo on the planet, before any of this happened. Captain
Jag decided to let her take the mission. In search for redemption, Zemlia
hopes to rescue her former padawan from the visions to come true, but whose
side will she take? Side with High Council member, or her former padawan?

PC Protagonist: Zemalia

STORY DIFFICULTY
Knight (Normal)
Recommended: 4 Crew Members per Protagonist

Enemies scale DC according to the crew character sheet but do not go over 25DC even if used with a roll. PCs cannot die unless their players chose so. They enter downed state from which they can recover only via life support or they finished their role to the end of mission/episode. They can recover back on ship via life support or if the medic is down additional staff needs to be paid for service. Reward is normal.
Back to top Go down
https://swtorgameteam.forumotion.com
Zemalia

Zemalia

Experience : 464

Character Sheet
Health Points:
STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) Left_bar_bleue0/0STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Shield Points:
STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) Left_bar_bleue0/0STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9)   STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) EmptyMon 15 Dec - 19:55

Zemalia was in deep meditation as the Ship comes into orbit over the planet Felucia, her mind playing on the visions and possibilities of what is to come.
She awaits instruction from the captain.
Back to top Go down
Jag

Jag

Experience : 244

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9)   STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) EmptyTue 16 Dec - 2:45

[Affection Success]

"We arrived. Let's regroup in the holo room." Captain waits for crew to regroup at his desired location. He gives them five minutes, and then starts a short "pre" briefing: "Jedi Master Zemalia discovered a danger on Felucia System. She was right, once we examined mission logs, we discovered that raghouls activities are present on this world. I believe that this would be perfect oprtunity for Jedi Master Zemalia to show her skill and ability to lead mission into a success without following orders of a trooper." Jag then faces Zemalia: "You are maybe not captain of this ship but you still outrank everyone here. This mission is yours if you accept it."
Back to top Go down
Ceviran

Ceviran

Experience : 156

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9)   STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) EmptyTue 16 Dec - 2:51

-5 Affection towards Jag

"Sith don't outrank Jedi, Captain. I will be in my quarters for when you need to shoot her in the head." Ceviran exits the Holo Room checking her pistol and lightsaber.
Back to top Go down
Zemalia

Zemalia

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9)   STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) EmptyTue 16 Dec - 3:01

Zemalia simply pays not attention to the outburst. "I know my old padawan is here, it is my duty to bring him back to the Jedi and end this threat if I can. I shall not forsake my duty to the order or to the Republic. I shall face this challenge and end it one way or the other."
Back to top Go down
Jag

Jag

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9)   STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) EmptyTue 16 Dec - 3:22

"Alright my crew, you heard the Jedi Master. Pilots, take us down to the coordinates that Jedi Master Bela sent us."
Back to top Go down
StoryGuide
Admin
StoryGuide

Experience : 1406

Character Sheet
Health Points:
STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) Left_bar_bleue100/100STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shield Points:
STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) Left_bar_bleue50/100STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Armor Percentage:
STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) Left_bar_bleue0/100STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9)   STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) EmptyTue 16 Dec - 3:25

STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) Enhanced-buzz-18132-1390570781-11
The ship touched the surface of Felucia, hidden behind giant flowers. Zemalia can now select 3 crew members to go with her on the field. Selecting more than 3 will block bonus rewards for end of the episode.
Back to top Go down
https://swtorgameteam.forumotion.com
Zemalia

Zemalia

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9)   STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) EmptyTue 16 Dec - 3:44

Zemalia brings her lightsaber into hand for a moment looking at it then she safely secures it under her robe.
"Sicilia, Axo both of you with me... Knight Ceviran I recommend you accompany with me as well after all surely it will serve your purpose of keeping an eye on me, either way I dont really care what you think of me any more. They're are much greater things at stake here and we must act to stop it together."  
Zemalia speaks to Barracudas in her mind, "Should I fail then go... go find your master, if you can though perhaps this will not be the end... I shall return with Oyo or not at all. Be sure to keep the ship ready for the others if I do not return, you must make Jag understand if I do not make it back."
She looks around and for a moment she sees a black hooded figure looking at her, but just as quick in the flash she saw it, the figure was gone again...
Back to top Go down
Barracudas

Barracudas

Experience : 693

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9)   STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) EmptyTue 16 Dec - 3:56

Barracudas nods at Zemalia. "I wish you good luck Master." She replies back with the force.
Back to top Go down
Ceviran

Ceviran

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9)   STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) EmptyTue 16 Dec - 3:58

Ceviran returned from her room with the rifle in her hands and followed the crew to the cargo bay. "I will remain with the Captain on the ship, and if you return without Axo..." she didn't finish the sentence, instead she tightened the grip on the rifle letting that gesture to all the talking.
Back to top Go down
Barracudas

Barracudas

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9)   STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) EmptyTue 16 Dec - 4:09

Barracudas just frowns at Ceviran's behavior, but knowing what happened last time, she just crosses her arms and doesn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
Zemalia

Zemalia

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9)   STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) EmptyTue 16 Dec - 4:18

Zemalia just shakes her head, "Bah clearly only one of us here is blinded by hate and right now my mind is clear... Suit yourself." Zemalia pulls up her hood and makes her way down off the ship onto the planet waiting for the other two to follow.
Back to top Go down
Ceviran

Ceviran

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9)   STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) EmptyTue 16 Dec - 5:25

"Zemalia, each one of your actions and words since you claim to have been redeemed is tainted by the blood of innocents you could have saved using the force if you had more self-restrain.
My blood is boiling, my mind is telling me that I have enough evidence to make you stand trial and you confuse the benevolence of my spirit by allowing you to walk freely on this planet instead of making you pay for your crimes back with the Council for hate.
You are a master just in title, your authority is a shadow casted by a miniature of a person, you words empty attempts at playing mind tricks with me, you should consider focusing on doing the right thing because if you keep going this way I know that someday I will be forced to stop you and that day you will not hear my voice"

Ceviran usually doesn't speak much during a mission but explaining her train of thought to Zemalia she spoke slower than usualy and a bit loud making sure that everyone could understand what she was saying very clearly, when she finally stopped talking she looked at the Captain and shaked her head checking once more her rifle.
Back to top Go down
Jag

Jag

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9)   STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) EmptyTue 16 Dec - 7:16

"I do not understand how Jedi Powers work. Losing so many people to it is not my area of expertise. If someone should keep eye on Jedi Zemalia, it should be other Jedi, not a trooper. If you don't want to keep eye on Zemalia, I will have to ask Barracudas to replace you in this mission. We cannot be an united crew if we hold grudges against each other, what we can do is work together and try to settle issues between us by doing the right thing."
Back to top Go down
Ceviran

Ceviran

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9)   STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) EmptyTue 16 Dec - 8:04

"Captain, this mission was a failure since the moment the Council didn't agree to dissolve this crew. Barracudas is as bad or worse than Zemalia so it is better to keep them separated in case we need to reduce them. Is it bad to leave her walk around without a Jedi supervising her? Yes, but it is the lesser evil since we also have to keep an eye on the ship while the pink one is here.
The worst part? The Council approves of their actions which means the Council is at its best, stupidly naive or at its worse... It has been compromised by that former Sith filth in the midst of it.
Oh, and for future references, aim for the head, they fall like the rest."
Back to top Go down
Barracudas

Barracudas

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9)   STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) EmptyTue 16 Dec - 8:40

"This has taken long enough, I'm getting tired of this. Captain either you decide to assist Zemalia or I will, we have a mission to complete, and discussing this will only delay it. So decide who of us two is going to assist Master Zemalia." She says rubbing her eyes while doing so. Wanting to just get it over with.
Back to top Go down
Sicilia

Sicilia

Experience : 298

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9)   STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) EmptyTue 16 Dec - 8:55

"Here we go again." Sicilia observes. Already used to the bickering between the force users. "It's fun to see what happens behind the screens. In public you're all unified and focused but alone, you all let yourselves be controlled by your emotions like the rest of us. It's very enjoyable to watch, to see all those emotions getting released in one go and shutting them off again when you go outside. I can feel all of your emotions, it's a useful trick and it tells you so much about someone even when your not speaking to him or her." She says amused. "But like the Twi'lek just said, it's getting tiring, so if you don't make up your mind now, I'll just toss a coin... Your choice."
Back to top Go down
Jag

Jag

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9)   STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) EmptyTue 16 Dec - 8:59

"I do not understand how Barracudas has to do with any of this? She did not kill anyone on mission, she helped us save the Diva. You were simply my first choice because you are more mature than her, Jedi Ceviran, you did not take off your clothes and danced half naked in front of millions of viewers. Other than that, Barracudas has showed me great skill in our last mission, we may weren't able to save everyone, but she did her part, and almost died in process. If you don't go then she will, and you may disagree that this Jedi should not accompany Jedi Master Zemalia, but we are short on Jedi here now, there is nobody else if you two don't go. I can go but I do not understand how your powers work, if I was not told that people died because of that, I would not even know."
Back to top Go down
Ceviran

Ceviran

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9)   STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) EmptyTue 16 Dec - 9:26

"I am not controlled by my emotions, mercenary, only Sith are and I am quite sure you don't know what I am feeling but I will point out that I was not making a choice, I was stating a fact. I said I wouldn't be under her orders and I won't be ever in my entire life, the Captain has already made a choice of sending Barracudas so if I were you... I would watch my back, I will be on top of the ship making sure nothing and nobody comes near the ship"
Back to top Go down
Barracudas

Barracudas

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9)   STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) EmptyTue 16 Dec - 9:33

"Captain to what Ceviran is referring is that in the mission before you joined us I and an other Jedi under Ceviran's supervision began fighting each other. The result was that I killed the other Jedi, which is a mistake I terribly regret. It will be something I will carry on me for the rest of my life. I agreed to be put on a trial and it the council ruled in my favor. I and the other Jedi were heavily being influenced by dark force energy, which is something we force users, or at least not expert force users are very easily influenced by. There were already very high tensions between us and the presence of the dark energy gave the final push that was needed to put us against each other. If you want to catch up this is the case number file of my trial #2277228329 Not everything was noted down, but you will understand what Ceviran is talking about. I made a lot of mistakes on that mission, and I will make them up. That I promise." She tells him, leaving the ship in persuit of Master Zemalia.
Back to top Go down
Sicilia

Sicilia

Experience : 298

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9)   STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) EmptyTue 16 Dec - 9:38

Sicilia just smiles back at Ceviran. "Well you finally got it right, took you a while. But whatever you say, if that makes you sleep at night, I'll watch my back don't worry." She winks at Barracudas. "Now let's test this new sniper of mine shall we, au revoir." She says disappearing while doing so, having activated her stealth generator and leaving the ship behind Barracudas, but not before giving a full blast of her Pheromones towards Ceviran, not able to resist the temptation.
Back to top Go down
Ceviran

Ceviran

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9)   STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) EmptyTue 16 Dec - 10:23

After the pheromones take their effect Ceviran mutters to herself "It's gonna be a shame to kill that one when she betrays us..."
Back to top Go down
Axo

Axo

Experience : 350

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9)   STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) EmptyTue 16 Dec - 20:59

[Affection Gained +5 (Ceviran)]

"I am going with Barracudas on the mission again ... with Zemalia. I should pre-order new cybernetic parts."
Axo follows the field crew while looking at Ceviran ... obviously not wanting to go without Ceviran.
Back to top Go down
Zemalia

Zemalia

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9)   STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) EmptyTue 16 Dec - 21:32

Zemalia was looking around reaching out with the force trying to locate Oyo or the fellow master that was present here. 
She turns to see as the other three from the ship come to join her, hardly acting surprised to see that Barracudas is the one present. 
"Well that was a short goodbye... Alright lets move, we should locate master Kiwiks at once."

(roll awareness)
Back to top Go down
DICE

DICE

Experience : 795

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9)   STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) EmptyTue 16 Dec - 21:32

The member 'Zemalia' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Skill 1d20' : 15
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9)   STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9) Empty

Back to top Go down

STARLIGHT Plague amongst the Flowers (Episode 9)
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next