SWTOR Game Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWTOR Game Team

Role-Playing community for the game Star Wars The Old Republic

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inRP on the Starlight Ship The Vigilance BeaconRepublic of Starlight RPThe Eternals RPWild Force RP opening STORY!Guide to PnP and RP in our communityTeam Speak 3Face behind Character!Pax Republica RP

STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)

Go down 
+10
Sicilia
StoryGuide
DICE
Jag
Oyo
Satele Shan
Axo
Ceviran
Zemalia
Barracudas
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Mileetra

Mileetra

Experience : 82

Character Sheet
Health Points:
STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue0/0STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 29 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Shield Points:
STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue0/0STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 29 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Armor Percentage:

STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 29 EmptyWed 21 Jan - 20:20

Mileetra hears the words but feels nothing but confusion... She looks back at Lin'drala examining her. 
"Sister?" she asks... "Jadus... dark side what?" Mileetra shakes her head trying to focus perhaps the drugs still have not worn off completely yet. 
"If.. If I am free why are my hands bound?"
Back to top Go down
Lin'drala

Lin'drala

Experience : 472

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 29 EmptyWed 21 Jan - 20:22

Lin's eyes narrow... "You are trying to tell me you have no idea who I am or what I am talking about?"
"It could be a trick... one of her games..."
She thinks to herself.
Back to top Go down
Mileetra

Mileetra

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 29 EmptyWed 21 Jan - 20:31

Mileetra looks into Lin's eyes. She tries to concentrate... "I... I am sorry, I don't remember..."
Mileetra looks down in clear frustration but a familiar sensation suddenly returns to her. 
"Wait, I can feel something." She closes her eyes... "I feel... the force." She takes a breath sounding as if she felt pleasure from it.
Back to top Go down
Lin'drala

Lin'drala

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 29 EmptyWed 21 Jan - 20:38

Lin senses no deception from her sister. She gently places her hand on Mileetra's forehead. 
"Her mind... Perhaps more damage was done than I thought, I need the councils guidance on this."
She thinks to herself. 
"Yes the force flows within all things sister. Concentrate on it... Do you know who you are? Do you know who I am?"
Back to top Go down
Mileetra

Mileetra

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 29 EmptyWed 21 Jan - 20:45

Her eyes open wide as her irises react to the sensation... Mileetra remembers her name. 
"I... Mileetra is my name... Nightingale. We are Nightingales..." 
Her focus turns back to Lin as she feels her hand on her forehead... 
"Lin... Lin'drala." She says softly. 
Suddenly her head starts to hurt... she breaks off from her concentration. 
"I'm sorry sister.. I tried... thats all I can remember."
Mileetra looks at her hands which are still restrained... 
"I am not sure I want too..."
Back to top Go down
Lin'drala

Lin'drala

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 29 EmptyWed 21 Jan - 20:56

Lin takes her hand from the forehead of her sister... and places it on her shoulder.
"Shhh its going to be okay. I have friends that will be able to help you... You were lost in darkness for a very long time, for your own safety and the safety of others however I must keep your hands bound and yourself under watch for now."
She pauses for a moment... "I cant promise you what will happen when everything comes back to you it could change you again perhaps... just promise me you will remember in your heart that I have always cared for you my sister... we are family."
Back to top Go down
Mileetra

Mileetra

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 29 EmptyWed 21 Jan - 21:02

"I shall try... from the looks of it I would say you saved my life and if what you have said is true... Perhaps I did not deserve such kindness... so thank you." 
Mileetra sighs. 
"These friends of yours looking for us? I feel rather numb I don't think I will be able to walk very far."
Back to top Go down
Lin'drala

Lin'drala

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 29 EmptyWed 21 Jan - 21:06

Lin'drala stands back up. 
"Its fine, continue to rest. I know my old student and the crew they will be searching for us and they will not give up easily. We should wait for them to find us . Have faith." 
Back to top Go down
Ceviran

Ceviran

Experience : 156

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 29 EmptyThu 22 Jan - 1:32

-10 Affection towards Barracudas

"Congratulations on doing what is expected of you, must be a new feeling for you since you never have done it in your entire life. And do not ever compare me to yourself ever again"
Back to top Go down
Barracudas

Barracudas

Experience : 693

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 29 EmptyThu 22 Jan - 3:29

Barracudas stops for just a second an turns her head to the left. "I can do whatever I want. Have a nice day knight Ceviran."
Back to top Go down
Ceviran

Ceviran

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 29 EmptyThu 22 Jan - 5:44

-10 Affection towards Barracudas

Ceviran walks towards the room where Orion is turning her back on Barracudas and looks him up and down "And who might you be?"
Back to top Go down
The Architect

The Architect

Experience : 28

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 29 EmptyThu 22 Jan - 8:10

When the Architect boarded on the ship, he was displeased with how much chaos spreads amongst the crew, they are not united, and the Architect felt displeased. To the question asked by Ceviran, he would answer: "I am the Star Hunter, Seeker of the Chosen One." He answers with that tone as it was expected that his words gave all the answers. Orion then glances at the noisy zeltron Sicilia wondering what is wrong with her. But he extends his hand towards her too.
Back to top Go down
Sicilia

Sicilia

Experience : 298

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 29 EmptyThu 22 Jan - 8:49

Sicilia shakes his hand once, firmly. Letting her Pheromones spread. "Impressive armor, I've never seen something like it before, don't recognize the metal. I would guess it's a combat/survival suit capable of withstanding zero temperature and depressurization. Choice or necessacity? Hmm. Could use a good clean up. It would make it all the more impressive. Interesting visor too. Do you have full periferal vision? Anyway, I'm sorry. I'm not being polite. Again, I'm Sicilia. One of the medics of the ship. I graduated in Biomedical sciences, Cybernetics and Biological Engineering, so yeah. I sort of started rambling. I apologize for that."
Back to top Go down
The Architect

The Architect

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 29 EmptyThu 22 Jan - 9:03

[Affection Lost: -5]

"Your pheromones did not evolve much, this is how bugs and other insects are controlling other bugs and insects. Do you consider me for a bug? Because I had enough of these in the Alderaan Cave." The Architect ends handshake, displeased with Sicilia's reaction. He did not read her mind because that would break his code, but he could feel the pheromones, that have no effect on him, and considers Sicilia a hostile for trying to get to him like this.
Back to top Go down
Sicilia

Sicilia

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 29 EmptyThu 22 Jan - 9:15

Sicilia smile just widens. "Well I'm certainly impressed. You'll have to excuse me but I do that to every single person I meet for the first time. My Pheromones give me invaluable insight to a person. His or her morals, ideas, way of living even. In my profession you need to be prepared for everything, my life has on multiple occasion depended on them. They may seem inferior to you. But you wouldn't believe when I tell you that I can count on my 2 hands the amount of people that have resisted them as you just did. While your comparison of the evolutionairy path of my race seems like an enlightening subject for a debate, it's is not the time for it. I hope you won't hold this against me."
Back to top Go down
The Architect

The Architect

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 29 EmptyThu 22 Jan - 9:26

"If you do it without their approval then you and I do not stand on same side here. If I had to read every being I touch, most of them would end up with fried brain. Your pheromones may not be just as dangerous as my ability, but one day your people will evolve them for such use and you are the first sign I see that to happen, when your ability becomes strong enough to kill. I've knew a similar species to your kind in my time, it did not end well. Not for them, nor for those around them. These are the very minor and first steps towards the chaos, which will cost many lives in future. Every decision you make now can impact event's for millennia far away in future, even if you do not stand there anymore to witness it yourself. Is that what you want to turn your people into?"
Back to top Go down
Ceviran

Ceviran

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 29 EmptyThu 22 Jan - 9:30

"Chosen to do what? And why hunt Stars?" Ceviran mutters to herself while they talk
Back to top Go down
Sicilia

Sicilia

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 29 EmptyThu 22 Jan - 10:04

Sicilia's tilts her head sideways at his response. "You are speaking of experience? That is a fascinating fact ot itself. You are right ofcourse. Eventually there will be a genetic malfuntion in an embryo. It will increase the potential that our Pheromones have now, being able to influence more then we can do now. We already can manipulate the emotions of beings on this stage alone. It would eventually come to a point of complete devotion in the form of undying loyalty to the manipulator. Going from his or her intentions he or she would be able to put themselve into a position of power, slowly building an anticipating it's every move and take over. But it won't come to that. You said it yourselve. My race's ability will doom them. It's not a secret. Everytime a certain race becomes a danger it disappears. Be it by WMD's, fatal race specific diseases, enslavement, occupation, you get the point." She takes something from her belt.
"You see these 2 vials? They contain the Elixer of Pleasure and it's antidote. You know what they do? They make the victim completely attached to the person it sees for a certain amount of time, the effects will lessen but are permanent, forever ingrained into the brain. If we use our Pheromones he or she get's turned into what you fear, it's digusting, I have never used it on my life. I keep it as a reminder of what to watch out for. It's antidote for if it's ever used on me. But it already exists. If this keeps up we won't make it even a 100 years let alone a 1000. Our government is useless, more bent on manipulating it's people then avoiding these things, even worse they actively use this poison. We are lucky that our health is linked to our environment. It is the only thing that withholds us from getting annihilated. If our environment is fueled with jalousy and hatred we get sick. Our society and culture is now so based on pleasure that it is our only saving grace. 99% of us don't care about anything but having fun. It's the remaining 1% that will be our end."
Back to top Go down
The Architect

The Architect

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 29 EmptyThu 22 Jan - 12:00

"It can be quiet opposite, depending how you define the fun and pleasure." Orion looks down at Sicilia's weapons. "There is a lot hostility here between crew members, I fail to notice how you got sick."
Back to top Go down
Sicilia

Sicilia

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 29 EmptyThu 22 Jan - 12:19

Sicilia crosses her arms. "There is alot of indifference towards each other, I'm relatively new, I don't know what caused the hostilities between Barracudas and Ceviran. It's also not my place to ask. There are not only negative emotions, they can get along and are friendly towards each other most of the time. Jag, our vanguard and Axo, our pilot, both are friendly and are loyal to what the jedi fight for. Jag has a good relation with Barra. I can also gain strenght by the relations I have with the crew. But the strongest connection was the one between Zemalia and Barracudas. Somehow she lost her life after I left to save a friend of a different life. She's in the medbay under sedatives, recovering. I can feel the emotions boiling up in her mind. I will help her. I owe that much to her. The fact that we saved her Master let's her radiate hope and relief. I can work with those. I cannot work with anger, grief, sadness, jalousy,... . Luckily I'm not often near when they feel those emotions. They tend to avoid me those times. Empathy is also a curse. Don't forget that."
Taking her sniper rifle she looks down at it. "I refused to fall into the trap that so many of my race have fallen into. I wanted a life of adventure and excitement. I did and I have. I use all of my skills. You may frown upon that, but I don't have force powers. I do not hold the power to kill a dozen of my opponents with a twist of my hand, so I have to make up for it with the gifts that I have."
Back to top Go down
The Architect

The Architect

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 29 EmptyThu 22 Jan - 13:34

"Not my curse. Learn to control it. I need to meditate alone on all of this. I have been in deep slumber for long time. Does this ... ship have a room with a window? So that I can look at the stars and the void as we travel?"
Back to top Go down
Sicilia

Sicilia

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 29 EmptyThu 22 Jan - 23:11

"Only the cockpit and the captain's cabin have reinforced glass. Windows are structural weaknesses. We tend to avoid them. If you want entree, you will have to ask Barracudas for permission. She's the current assigned Captain. I'm going to the medbay, prepare for our guests. One of them will certainly need my help."
Back to top Go down
Axo

Axo

Experience : 350

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 29 EmptyFri 23 Jan - 3:15

"I've found them, moving in for pickup." Axo moves in Vigilance Beacon ship to Lin'drala's location and opens the entrance to the ship.
Back to top Go down
The Architect

The Architect

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 29 EmptyFri 23 Jan - 4:33

Orion does not seek Barracudas for permission because he would not take the Captain room, but he fails to realize the logic behind Sicilia's explanation, such are why place Captain of the ship in the structurally weakens point of the ship, and why the windows would not have a reinforcement hull closures. Perhaps these people are not as advanced as he thought. Orion follows the force trace and locates Zemalia's chamber. He enters the room, slipping his fingers on the surface of the wall, he detects the darkness that Twisted Z left here. He believes that this room needs to be purged of its darkness, so that Zemalia's spirit could find the peace easier. He sits in the center of the room, his light shuts down, he enters in the static state of meditation, and no longer behaves as a living creature, more like an object one could say. This is his room now until Captain decides to dismiss him from the crew, or migrate him elsewhere. Those who want to talk to him may do so here.
Back to top Go down
Lin'drala

Lin'drala

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 29 EmptyFri 23 Jan - 14:17

Lin'drala watches as the ship of the Vigilance beacon comes down, a smile emerges on her face to as she lays eyes on her old ship once more. She watches as Axo gracefully descends the ship down onto the ground. "It has been to long old friend..." She thinks to herself.

She turns and walks over to Mileetra. "I told you they would find us." Lin helps her sister get to her feet as she is still bound. 
"Come sister it is time to leave."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)
Page 29 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next