SWTOR Game Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWTOR Game Team

Role-Playing community for the game Star Wars The Old Republic

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inRP on the Starlight Ship The Vigilance BeaconRepublic of Starlight RPThe Eternals RPWild Force RP opening STORY!Guide to PnP and RP in our communityTeam Speak 3Face behind Character!Pax Republica RP

STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2)

Go down 
+3
Barracudas
Marinez
StoryGuide
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
DICE

DICE

Experience : 795

STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2)   STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2) - Page 7 EmptyWed 16 Jul - 9:56

The member 'Barracudas' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Archaeology' : 1
Back to top Go down
StoryGuide
Admin
StoryGuide

Experience : 1406

Character Sheet
Health Points:
STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue100/100STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shield Points:
STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue50/100STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Armor Percentage:
STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/100STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2)   STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2) - Page 7 EmptyWed 16 Jul - 10:05

1 = auto failure

Barracudas has no idea what is this mysterious crystal capable of.
Back to top Go down
https://swtorgameteam.forumotion.com
Barracudas

Barracudas

Experience : 693

Character Sheet
Health Points:
STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/0STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Shield Points:
STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/0STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2)   STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2) - Page 7 EmptyWed 16 Jul - 10:40

Not knowing what the chrystal's propterties are. Barracudas attempts to recover the chrystal. "I'm not able to see what properties the chrystal has at this moment Master. Maybe if I can further exam it on the ship, I will be able to research what it's good for."
Back to top Go down
DICE

DICE

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2)   STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2) - Page 7 EmptyWed 16 Jul - 10:40

'Archaeology' : 8
Back to top Go down
Lin'drala

Lin'drala

Experience : 472

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2)   STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2) - Page 7 EmptyWed 16 Jul - 10:42

1. [Archeology 5] (Determinate Properties of the Crystal) - this option is repeatable once per crew member

Lin attempts to determine the crystal properties.
Dices roll #1 :
Back to top Go down
DICE

DICE

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2)   STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2) - Page 7 EmptyWed 16 Jul - 10:42

The member 'Lin'drala' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Archaeology' : 13
Back to top Go down
StoryGuide
Admin
StoryGuide

Character Sheet
Health Points:
STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue100/100STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shield Points:
STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue50/100STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Armor Percentage:
STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/100STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2)   STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2) - Page 7 EmptyWed 16 Jul - 10:45

8+15.5=23.5vs15 success
Acquired Heart of Ilum

examine:

Barracudas successfully harvests the crystal, and now when its separated from other crystals, the jedi padawan can determinate its properties simply by looking at the crystal. Jedi Master Lin'drala can now see the crystal herself.

Last edited by StoryGuide on Wed 16 Jul - 11:03; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Barracudas

Barracudas

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2)   STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2) - Page 7 EmptyWed 16 Jul - 11:01

Examing the chrystal, Barracudas notices something very unique to it. She feels energy entering her body and feels the small amount of pain, from her burn wound where she was shot earlier, deminish. "We made a very special discovery Master. It seems like the chrystal is restoring my energy. With this added to a lightsaber. It would probably restore your health when wielding it. If my estimations are correct then I will be able to add the chrystal to one of your or my lightsabers but at the ship I will be able to maybe do something more with it... What do you want me to do with it?"
Back to top Go down
Lin'drala

Lin'drala

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2)   STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2) - Page 7 EmptyWed 16 Jul - 11:57

"Take the crystal and put it inside one of your own lightsabers, my it provide you with greater strength as we face the darkness what is to come."
Back to top Go down
Barracudas

Barracudas

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2)   STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2) - Page 7 EmptyWed 16 Jul - 13:10

Affection +10
Barracudas feels honered that she is given the chrystal. "Thank you Master for giving me this. But I'll wait with working on the chrystal untill I'm back on the ship and have all the equipment to get the best result out of it. I wouldn't want to rush it and damage it somehow or not get the maximum out of it. "
Back to top Go down
Axo

Axo

Experience : 350

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2)   STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2) - Page 7 EmptyWed 16 Jul - 13:44

Axo simply watches the two jedi, not getting them at all. He stands in the cave waiting for the jedi to finish what they are doing. He sees the crystal, but has no knowledge of what can it be used for, they speak of some jedi stuff and lightsabers, it's not really his field. He does not understand how could have they find such crystal at the first place, all the crystals in the cave look same to him, and are similar to ice spikes, without scanning he could not tell a difference.
Back to top Go down
Lin'drala

Lin'drala

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2)   STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2) - Page 7 EmptyWed 16 Jul - 14:00

With the crystal matter resolved Lin makes her way back towards Axo to continue their quest into the cave.
Back to top Go down
StoryGuide
Admin
StoryGuide

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2)   STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2) - Page 7 EmptyWed 16 Jul - 22:13

STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2) - Page 7 DreadAgentjpg_zpsd5d2c125
Episode Boss Encounter Dread Agent
Phase 1 of 3
5HP, 18DC, Base 2DPS
Immunities: Diplomacy, Intimidate

As the crew continues on foot through the cave, they arrive at the research outpost inside the Ilum depths. There it was the artifact, radiating, but closed in a glass room that prevents radiation. On those glass walls are attached devices for absorbing and scanning the artifact and its radiation. This room has a glass door, and in front of them is main computer, which is in current use by the Dread Agent. Few imperial scientist lie around him dead, and they were obviously killed by lightsaber, by this Dread Guard. The inner space of this research still appears to have republic symbols and appearance, as the empire only recently discovered it and still did not make to fully turn it into empire colors. Dread Guard uses the computer and collects the data of the research into his datapad on his arm. He glances over his shoulder as he sees the crew approaching, but he still continues using the computer, while his weapon, the red lightsaber spike is deactivated and attached to his belt on his back. The artifact is in center of glass room standing on a tinny metal table.

STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2) - Page 7 GreeArtifact_zps62aad8cd
Back to top Go down
Axo

Axo

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2)   STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2) - Page 7 EmptyWed 16 Jul - 22:34

Axo frowns when he sees the thief stealing Welaho's research and loads his shotgun. "Hey you! Red Choobies! Step away from the console nice and easy, or I'll blow you into pieces" Axo makes steps towards the Dread Agent, still pissed off for Welaho's death, and has no any way to sense the power of the Force flowing through the agent to realize the danger.
Back to top Go down
Barracudas

Barracudas

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2)   STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2) - Page 7 EmptyWed 16 Jul - 22:54

[Perform]
Seeing the carnage of the Dread Agent, Barracudas immediatly activates one of her lightsabers. "Watch out with insulting him Axo. This guy is a Dread Agent. Probably here by the orders of the Dread Masters themselves. He is trained to take down anything with near perfection." Barracudas informs Axo. "But they are not undefeatable. Granted they are worthy opponents, but nothing compared to us! So tell us, Agent, what do they want with the research. Last time I checked they were still handling the brake up with the emperor. I heard he was quiet mad when he lost his pet toys."

Last edited by Barracudas on Wed 16 Jul - 22:55; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DICE

DICE

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2)   STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2) - Page 7 EmptyWed 16 Jul - 22:54

'Perform ' : 7
Back to top Go down
StoryGuide
Admin
StoryGuide

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2)   STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2) - Page 7 EmptyWed 16 Jul - 23:31

7+12.5=19.5vs18 success
The Crew is inspired by 5DC for 5Turns

Dread Agent finishes downloading the data and his datapad closes inside his armor on his arm. He faces the threw crew members of the Vigilance Beacon, and reaches for his lightsaber spear. To respond of Barracudas' lightsaber activation, he activates his. "I thought that my presence here will be unnoticed. I don't need to answer your questions, youngling. I came here and got what I came for. I took it from the empire. Yes of course they took it from republic first, but that's hardly my fault. I cleared your research station from the stupid empire scientist and empire force, I was told that jedi knows manners. At least you can do is tank me and step away from my path. You can keep the artifact and the station, we are not interested in it. With data I collected we have all what we need. And your research station stays in the hands of Republic. Or are you really hungry for blood, Jedi?" This dark side force user does not seem to be eager to fight, maybe he did not count he will encounter two jedi. He can leave with data he copied from the computer, or the battle can begin. If he leaves, it will be unknown what next episode brings in this story, and what are the plans of Dread Masters. But if he is defeated, his plans can be discovered from the dapatad locked in his arm armor.
Back to top Go down
Axo

Axo

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2)   STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2) - Page 7 EmptyThu 17 Jul - 1:07

Axo gives his voice to Lin'drala and Barracudas: "I don't care who he is, he should not leave with what he stole. If his kind is divided from the Emperor and the Empire itself, that does not make him our friend. He is just trying to find an easy way out. Let's scrap him like the rest."
Back to top Go down
Lin'drala

Lin'drala

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2)   STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2) - Page 7 EmptyThu 17 Jul - 3:21

Lin'drala closes her eyes for a moment, all of what has happened flowing through her mind, the words of Axo and Barracudas echo in her ears, as the vision of Wealho's death playing over and over again.
Lin opens her eyes and brings her lightsaber into hand.
"I'm sorry but Empire or not you remain a servant of darkness, we cannot allow you to walk out of here."
Her lightsaber ignites and she points it at the dread agent.

Back to top Go down
StoryGuide
Admin
StoryGuide

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2)   STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2) - Page 7 EmptyThu 17 Jul - 4:37

"You cannot? Then I will help you." Dread Agent grips his lightsaber spear with both hands and charges towards Lin'drala with basic attack (dps2). "No jedi will stop our mission!"

Turns: Lin'drala > Barracudas > Axo > Dread Agent
Back to top Go down
Lin'drala

Lin'drala

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2)   STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2) - Page 7 EmptyThu 17 Jul - 5:00

Lin meets the charge of the attacking dread agent with a strike of her own lightsaber

Dices roll #1 : Dice rolls
Back to top Go down
DICE

DICE

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2)   STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2) - Page 7 EmptyThu 17 Jul - 5:00

The member 'Lin'drala' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Strength' : 4
Back to top Go down
StoryGuide
Admin
StoryGuide

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2)   STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2) - Page 7 EmptyThu 17 Jul - 5:05

4+9+5=18vs18 success  5hp-1hp=4hp

Lin'drala defends herself from attack of the Dread Agent with her lightsaber and menages to hit him in armored shoulder. The agent continues moving not standing in one spot, rolls down beneath Lin'drala's lightsaber to attack Padawan Barracudas, by swinging his spear saber towards her legs.

Turns: Lin'drala > Barracudas > Axo > Dread Agent
Back to top Go down
Barracudas

Barracudas

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2)   STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2) - Page 7 EmptyThu 17 Jul - 5:09

Seeing the incoming attack. She jumps over his attack and strikes him with her own Lightsaber at the same spot her Master just hit him.
Back to top Go down
DICE

DICE

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2)   STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2) - Page 7 EmptyThu 17 Jul - 5:09

'Strength' : 17
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2)   STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

STARLIGHT Crystal Ball (Episode 2)
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next