SWTOR Game Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWTOR Game Team

Role-Playing community for the game Star Wars The Old Republic

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inRP on the Starlight Ship The Vigilance BeaconRepublic of Starlight RPThe Eternals RPWild Force RP opening STORY!Guide to PnP and RP in our communityTeam Speak 3Face behind Character!Pax Republica RP

STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4)

Go down 
+3
Barracudas
DICE
StoryGuide
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Marinez

Marinez

Experience : 134

Character Sheet
Health Points:
STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0/0STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Shield Points:
STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0/0STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Armor Percentage:

STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4)   STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 9 EmptySun 10 Aug - 13:34

Marinez shouted 'Men open fire at the rakghouls'
Back to top Go down
Barracudas

Barracudas

Experience : 693

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4)   STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 9 EmptySun 10 Aug - 13:39

She realizes her mistake too late but reacts immediatly. Throwing the scientists aside she activates her lightsabers again. "And to think that this all could have been avoided. You are so going to regret that." She says in a menacing voice.

Last edited by Barracudas on Sun 10 Aug - 13:39; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DICE

DICE

Experience : 795

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4)   STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 9 EmptySun 10 Aug - 13:39

The member 'Barracudas' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Intimidate' : 9
Back to top Go down
StoryGuide
Admin
StoryGuide

Experience : 1406

Character Sheet
Health Points:
STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue100/100STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shield Points:
STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue50/100STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Armor Percentage:
STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0/100STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4)   STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 9 EmptySun 10 Aug - 13:40

The troopers open fire at the raghouls as commanded. As the chaos in the lab starts to grow, this gives opportunity for the female scientist to approach to the cage of alpha raghoul. She even talks to him, and it returns the look towards her straight in the eyes. This time the tone in her voice sounds sad and is filled of honesty and concern: "You are in danger here hon. I must set you free. I did not cross all this way for nothing." She starts using the console on the cage, and it looks like she is hacking it. She obviously does not have authorization for the cage, which is strange being the one who works in this lab. She looks over her shoulder to see if anyone approaches, and she speeds up her finger work on the keyboard.
Back to top Go down
https://swtorgameteam.forumotion.com
Marinez

Marinez

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4)   STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 9 EmptySun 10 Aug - 13:43

Marinez ordered 'you 2 men take doc to a safe place, Oyo your fun begins, go get her'
Back to top Go down
Barracudas

Barracudas

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4)   STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 9 EmptySun 10 Aug - 13:45

"Oh no you don't." She says while pulling the Zeltron away from the console while trying to avoid unnecesairy damage to her.
Back to top Go down
StoryGuide
Admin
StoryGuide

Character Sheet
Health Points:
STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue100/100STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shield Points:
STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue50/100STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Armor Percentage:
STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0/100STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4)   STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 9 EmptySun 10 Aug - 13:57

"I almost got it. Here!" She rises her finger to press the last button to open the cage, when suddenly, she is pulled by the padawan with the Force. As the padawan tried to be gently with her move, for reasons unknown, the zeltron hybrid manages to roll over the floor, like she is not wearing tie and short uniform at all, and during her roll on the ground, she grabs a small sexy pistol from her boot, and pulls it out. She lands on the ground in crouch pose with right leg extended before her, and with her pistol aimed at the padawan. The alpha raghoul unleashes terrible roar, that also carries sadness somewhere deep inside, for Palomella being separated from him. He hits the cage, wants to break free and protect her from the intruders. Somehow, he signalizes other free raghouls that Palomella is in danger from the padawan, and all raghouls stop attacking the crew, and turn towards Barracudas, seeing her as the next pray. Palomella looks at the padawan Barracudas in eyes: "How can you do this. I knew that jedi are all against emotions, against feelings, forbidden to love, but I had no idea you are destroyers of everything beautiful. You will not harm him, I will not let you. I came too far to stop now!" She fires two pink bolts from her small pistol, they are precise and could kill being from a single shoot, but they are also easily delectable by a jedi with lightsaber.
Back to top Go down
Barracudas

Barracudas

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4)   STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 9 EmptySun 10 Aug - 14:00

She easily deflects the 2 bolts fired at her. "Stop it don't you realise what you are doing? We are here trying to save this planet. Whatever your plan is, this can't continue. Why are you so obsessed about him. What do you want to accomplish?" She yells at her.
Back to top Go down
Oyo

Oyo

Experience : 206

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4)   STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 9 EmptySun 10 Aug - 14:00

Oyo refuses to go after Palomella, he is under the influence of the pheremones she produces. However, his hunger for battle is strong, so he channels it towards the raghouls. He attacks them with his staff saber.
Back to top Go down
Marinez

Marinez

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4)   STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 9 EmptySun 10 Aug - 14:06

Marinez pulls out his assault cannon and hold his line near the 2 soldier and doc.
Back to top Go down
StoryGuide
Admin
StoryGuide

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4)   STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 9 EmptySun 10 Aug - 14:09

Palomella rises on her feet, still keeping aim at Barracudas. The two hot chicks stand one across another and are about to have cat fight while battle in background between the crew and raghouls is ongoing. "You don't understand. You never will. I am not obsessed, I am in love with him. He was zeltron like me, before this planet infected him, turned him into abomination, and then the empire took him away from me. I spent years searching for him to set him free, so I can cure him. And I will die before I allow Republic to do the same to me." She fires one more bolt at Barracudas.
Back to top Go down
Marinez

Marinez

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4)   STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 9 EmptySun 10 Aug - 14:14

Marinez shouted 'Before you blame the Republic, it was the Empire who turn this place into a wasteland, they was the one who made him who he is. They destroyed the Jewel of Taris, poisoned it'

Last edited by Marinez on Sun 10 Aug - 14:15; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Barracudas

Barracudas

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4)   STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 9 EmptySun 10 Aug - 14:15

She again deflects the bolt. "There is no cure! Don't you understand? Once after the transformation they don't hold any memories from before. It is a cursed existence with no end to their suffering. He doesn't recognize you, he can't love you. You deploying your pheromones is the only thing that prevents him from harming you. Please, I don't want to hurt you. Stop this madness." She pleads.
Back to top Go down
Zemalia

Zemalia

Experience : 464

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4)   STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 9 EmptySun 10 Aug - 14:17

Zemalia finally brakes her silence. "Enough of this nonsense, if she wont see reason then she is a threat and must be dealt with." Zemalia fires lightning at the Zeltron aiming to disarm her and knock her down.
Back to top Go down
StoryGuide
Admin
StoryGuide

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4)   STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 9 EmptySun 10 Aug - 14:27

"I told you wont understand. If he did not love me anymore, I would know that, I can feel emotions of other beings, I can feel the desire of his heart. If you don't want to hurt me, you will let me and him leave this place. I will never leave his side, our love is eternal, it can beat any plague, and I can make the cure. Many things are impossible until they are done." The doctor looks impressed by the statement of Palomella but he does not have much of choice: "But we need him dead if we are to perform the surgery. I must execute the mission." Doctor steps out and does what he was force persuaded to do. Palomella turns her back to Barracudas, and aims at the console at the last button she needed to press. As Zemalia fires lighting at her, a raghoul jumps in front to shield her and dies to protect her. Palomella fires the bolt, hits the console, and the process of unlocking the cage begins. Alpha Raghoul starts releasing himself from all the pipes and implants he was connected to.
Back to top Go down
Zemalia

Zemalia

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4)   STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 9 EmptySun 10 Aug - 14:31

Zemalia sighs "Oh I have a bad feeling about this." She activates her lightsaber, she takes hold of another rakghoul and crushes it with a telekinetic wave and throwing it a side like a piece of trash.
Back to top Go down
StoryGuide
Admin
StoryGuide

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4)   STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 9 EmptySun 10 Aug - 14:49

FINAL BOSSES

Palomella
CHA 20, INT 10, DEX 10
Treat Injury 15, Cunning 15, Perform 15
DC 18, HP 50, DPS 25, AC 30
Enhanced Pheremones
Immunities: Mind Effects, Social Skills

Alpha Raghoul
DC 20, HP 200, DPS40, AC 20
Mass Disease, Huge, Alpha Call

As the alpha raghoul makes first step out of the cage followed with roar of freedom, entire lab starts to shake. Palomella moves in close to him, he looks down upon her, looking friendly. "We are finally going to be together. I just need your blood so I can create the cure.". Alpha Raghoul offers his arm, from where she takes his blood. She then looks at the crew as they kill the last present raghoul in the lab, and only her and Alpha Raghoul remained. Two imperial scientists were killed by raghouls, and two are captured by the troopers. "What is going to be now? Will you let me save him? Or you want blood on your hands? We don't want to hurt anyone, we just want to be free, and together away from all of this." Alpha Raghoul does not seem to be hostile for now.
Back to top Go down
Barracudas

Barracudas

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4)   STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 9 EmptyMon 11 Aug - 1:04

"I'm sorry. But we cannot let you do that. The needs of the many, outweigh the needs of the few." She says clearly conflicted.
Back to top Go down
Marinez

Marinez

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4)   STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 9 EmptyMon 11 Aug - 1:21

Marinez ask 'Doc you think her plan would work? or if there a cure to the rakghoul plague?'
Back to top Go down
Zemalia

Zemalia

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4)   STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 9 EmptyMon 11 Aug - 1:21

Affection + 10
"So be it, this farce of madness ends her."  Zemalia spins her lightsaber and enters her force ready stance. 
Back to top Go down
StoryGuide
Admin
StoryGuide

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4)   STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 9 EmptyMon 11 Aug - 1:43

Dark Side Points
Barracudas moved step closer to Dark Side (Good from 70 to 60)
Alignment: Chaotic 30 / Neutral 60

Lawful Points
Barracudas moved step closer to lawful aliment (Chaotic from 20 to 30)
Alignment: Neutral 30 / Neutral 60

Doctor looks at Marinez but does not give clear answer duo to his mind influenced by the Force persuade: "To cure even a simple raghoul is a challenge. Curing alpha is a whole new level of work, if she is able to do that, she would probably be able to cure entire planet. But I will execute the mission. The Alhpa has to die, do not damage his head or neck." Doc takes gun from a solider and starts shooting at the Alpha Raghoul, he is that clumsy that he hits everything else but the huge raghoul. Palomella screams and grabs her second pistol and opens fire at the Doc and the crew. Alpha Raghoul roars in rage and prepares for attack.

Barracudas > Oyo > Alpha Raghoul > Zemalia > Marinez > Palomella
Back to top Go down
Oyo

Oyo

Experience : 206

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4)   STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 9 EmptyMon 11 Aug - 2:04

Affection Lost -30

Ratttaki activates his staff saber and frowns at the padawan Barracudas: "Look what you have done. This is not jedi way, no innocent should be harmed. I am not going to help you kill them, I am going to protect them from you and your insane irritating obnoxious mind enslaved doctor." Oyo force jumps at the side of Palomella and Alpha Raghoul, and gives angry look at the padawan. Oyo is in Palomella's team. He deflects the bolts fired by doctor, in case any of them had chance to hit Palomella or Alpha Raghoul.
Back to top Go down
StoryGuide
Admin
StoryGuide

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4)   STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 9 EmptyMon 11 Aug - 2:22

Light Side Points
Oyo moved step closer to Light Side (Good from 85 to 95)
Alignment: Chaotic 15 / Good 95

Chaotic Points
Oyo moved step closer to Chaos (Chaotic from 15 to 5)
Alignment: Chaotic 5 / Good 95

Back to top Go down
Zemalia

Zemalia

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4)   STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 9 EmptyMon 11 Aug - 2:34

Zemalia cannot take it any longer. "Enough of this the both of you, squabbling like fouls," she turns to Oyo. "You see one fine chest and forsake your allies and dare to speak of the jedi way?"
Then looks at Barracudas, "And you the trickery you have pulled and miss use of the force while been here, your master would be ashamed." Zemalia frowns ands looks down. 
"I am far from the perfect jedi this is true but I will not see you fouls kill each other over something so stupid as this, I believe it is fair to say neither of you are ready to be knights of the order afterall, now all of you stand down... now."
Back to top Go down
DICE

DICE

Experience : 795

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4)   STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 9 EmptyMon 11 Aug - 2:34

The member 'Zemalia' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Diplomacy' : 9
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4)   STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4)
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next