SWTOR Game Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWTOR Game Team

Role-Playing community for the game Star Wars The Old Republic

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inRP on the Starlight Ship The Vigilance BeaconRepublic of Starlight RPThe Eternals RPWild Force RP opening STORY!Guide to PnP and RP in our communityTeam Speak 3Face behind Character!Pax Republica RP

STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2

Go down 
+7
Blood'Gunner
Fyria
Barracudas
DICE
Zemalia
Jag
StoryGuide
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
StoryGuide
Admin
StoryGuide

Experience : 1406

Character Sheet
Health Points:
STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2 - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue100/100STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2 - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shield Points:
STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2 - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue50/100STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2 - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Armor Percentage:
STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2 - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue0/100STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2 - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2 - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2   STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2 - Page 11 EmptyWed 3 Dec - 9:20

Light Side Points
Zemalia: +5

Back to top Go down
https://swtorgameteam.forumotion.com
Axo

Axo

Experience : 350

Character Sheet
Health Points:
STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2 - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue0/0STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2 - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Shield Points:
STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2 - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue0/0STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2 - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2   STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2 - Page 11 EmptyWed 3 Dec - 9:29

"Fyria was right about you. She warned me, but I did not trust her. I decided to forgive you instead, to believe in your heart. You could not hold even twenty four hours without betraying that trust. Is it because I am a cyborg now so my feelings are no longer important? Who is next that you are going to attack? Where are the others of your team? Did you kill them too, or you will within next twenty four hours?"
Back to top Go down
Zemalia

Zemalia

Experience : 464

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2   STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2 - Page 11 EmptyWed 3 Dec - 9:38

"Mistrust and hatred are what drives people to such rash actions and despair Axo, though from the sounds of your words you clearly have feelings of your own for this girl, were it her who had been struck down how much more hurt would you have been hmm?"
Back to top Go down
Jag

Jag

Experience : 244

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2   STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2 - Page 11 EmptyWed 3 Dec - 9:41

"I understand that there is much going on here. But we need to complete the mission first. Just a little bit longer, if we are patient enough, find the others, and leave this system before empire finishes space battle and overruns this place. They will probably steal what is left here and still useful." Jag motions towards the stone boxes. "Once we are safe away in our ships then we can do all the talk, and those who committed crimes can face the court and justice."
Back to top Go down
Barracudas

Barracudas

Experience : 693

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2   STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2 - Page 11 EmptyWed 3 Dec - 9:43

Barracudas hugs Zemalia fiercely back. Not wanting to let go but having too. And takes the advice given to her in strenght. "We both made terrible choices. Now it's my time to repent for them. I will face the council and accept the punishment without argue. I will let them see everything, my decisions, emotions and my actions. I will let them see into my mind. The council will have full judgment over me. If they don't strip me of my rank, I will still request a transfer. Permanently or not, it will be better this way. I have to think about my current standing and I need time away from all of this." She says sadly. Hearing Axo's response, she only closes her eyes. Knowing that he was right. "Axo, I cannot tell you how much sorrow I feel, I never wanted this. And I never lied to you. I do not care that you are a Cyborg, your personality and goals are the same as the time I met you. I never lied to you and never will. My conflict with Fyria got out of hand. She moved to attack me and I made an end to it. Our anger for each other and the heavy presence of the dark side took control of us. My other team members didn't folow me here. I did not kill them. Captain Ceviran and Blood'gunner didn't follow me to this location. They went back outside to search for you. While I felt Master Zemalia's force signature. I decided that if I went down it would be better to go down fighting and if I succeeded, well I would have taken a dark side user with me. For that I apologize Master Zemalia and Axo to you too." She says meaning every word of what she said.
Back to top Go down
Sicilia

Sicilia

Experience : 298

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2   STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2 - Page 11 EmptyWed 3 Dec - 9:46

While the Padawan was having a mental breakdown, Sicilia took the opportunity to establish a link with her. Feeling the onslaught of emotions, sorrow, despair, pain, sadness, regret made her visibly flinch however. But in the progress she could determine if she was lying or not. Speaking to Axo she shared her findings. "She is speaking the truth you know, I can feel her emotions, she hasn't lied to you or anyone of us from the moment she started speaking. She is telling the truth."
Back to top Go down
Zemalia

Zemalia

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2   STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2 - Page 11 EmptyWed 3 Dec - 9:52

Zemalia gives Barracudas a smile, showing forgiveness and a clean slate bewteen the two, part of her felt this is how it should have been from the very begining, ironically even in the middle of this darkness the mirilian felt more at peace then she ever had in years. 
"Sadly Jag is correct we cannot resolve this right now, we must all regroup and get off this planet right away, any idea where the other remaining crew members are?"
Back to top Go down
Barracudas

Barracudas

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2   STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2 - Page 11 EmptyWed 3 Dec - 10:02

"Thanks for that, I may not deserve but I needed it." She wipes her tears away, her eyes however are still bloodshot. "They probably are somewhere outside or moving towards the downed ship if they can spot it. But what was that about 2 boxes?" She says to Jag.
Back to top Go down
Sicilia

Sicilia

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2   STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2 - Page 11 EmptyWed 3 Dec - 10:09

"Yes let's not forget those, the queen built her nest arround them for some reason, so they could be very valuable, sadly I don't know how to open them."
Back to top Go down
Barracudas

Barracudas

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2   STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2 - Page 11 EmptyWed 3 Dec - 10:11

[Archeology]
Barracudas moves over to examine the 2 boxes. "Alright then, I felt the earlier, maybe it wanted us to find this instead of the other one." She mumbles. "This is somehing at least I am still usefull for..."
Back to top Go down
DICE

DICE

Experience : 795

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2   STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2 - Page 11 EmptyWed 3 Dec - 10:11

The member 'Barracudas' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Skill 1d20' : 17
Back to top Go down
StoryGuide
Admin
StoryGuide

Character Sheet
Health Points:
STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2 - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue100/100STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2 - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shield Points:
STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2 - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue50/100STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2 - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Armor Percentage:
STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2 - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue0/100STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2 - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2   STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2 - Page 11 EmptyWed 3 Dec - 10:48

Archeology Success

White Box Contains an ultra rare jedi weapon, green box contains ultra rare holocron.

DISK-SABER
Size: Big
Melee Use: Saber Attack/Defense DC
Range Use: Saber Attack (With Dex Mod)
Damage: 10d35 + STR modifier
Critical DC: 17-20 (x3)
Damage Type: Force White Energy
Useable by: Force Classes
Description: The weapon featured a ringed emitter which could partially detach
from the cylindrical handgrip in the center, allowing the twin blades to rotate rapidly
without effort from the wielder. This weapon could also separate into two
single-bladed lightsabers, and the handgrip could be removed entirely from the
ring-shaped emitter, allowing the Force-imbued circlet of metal to be used as a throwing disc.
This weapon can be used as single saber, single short saber, dual saber, dual short saber
and staff saber. They would then do normal damage as default weapons with the crystal
quality of course. The weapon achives its ultimatum when used as fully assembled disk-saber.
During the rotation you increase your saber defense by 5 points (gear bonus), and will most
likely put enemy into consideration from which side to attack. Disk saber in additionally can be
used as throw weapon without learning Force Power Saber Throw. Disk-Saber returns to the
hand of its owner even on failed range attack.

Nova Crystal
This crystal is strong in force and very large, it can only be installed
in big and huge weapons. If installed in medium or small weapons,
it can overload and destroy the weapon. Nova Crystal deals Force White Energy.
This type of energy bypasses any damage reduction and any shield points.

Proficiency with Disk-Saber Requirements:
Weapon Proficiency Short Saber
Weapon Proficiency Lightsaber
Weapon Proficiency Staff-Saber
Attribute Requirement: STR 5
Cost: 50 Story Points or 5 Feats
Gladiator Feat gives Proficiency Disk-Saber for free

STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2 - Page 11 DiskSaberWhiteSmall_zps712bd367

GREEN HOLOCRON

This is holocron of knowledge, and can only be used in the jedi academy on Dantooine.
When used it increases the knowledge of everyone present in relics hall.
+ 100 experience points to everyone present.

STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2 - Page 11 GreenHolocron_zpsbe1743ce

Opening one box will destroy another one. The choice must be made.

1. White Box
2. Green Box

Back to top Go down
Barracudas

Barracudas

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2   STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2 - Page 11 EmptyWed 3 Dec - 11:25

Examining the 2 boxes very carefully, she tries to inspect them. Seeing what appears to be a plaque revealing an old message: "To the hero that sacrificed himself to save the students of the acadamy." added to that was. "Who (s)he be worthy take on his place and wear his weapon in the name of the order." The other revealed something else. "To acquire knowledge, one must study; but to acquire wisdom, one must observe." "They seem linked with a countermeasure, taking one will certainly destroy the other. Master Zemalia, you will have to make the choice."
Back to top Go down
Zemalia

Zemalia

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2   STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2 - Page 11 EmptyWed 3 Dec - 18:44

2. Green Box

"There is no ignorance there is knowledge, knowledge that we can all learn from."
Zemalia makes her way over to the Green box, she can feel the power of the relic inside, she looks at the white box for a moment as well, such a powerful weapon... Perhaps her former self would have been selfish enough to take it and increase her own power but not.... not any more.
"Now I walk a different path." She says quietly as she opens the green box and activates the datacron of Dantooine.
Back to top Go down
StoryGuide
Admin
StoryGuide

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2   STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2 - Page 11 EmptyWed 3 Dec - 19:59

Zemalia + 100xp (level up)
Barracudas +100xp (level up)
Sicilia +100xp
Jag +100xp
Axo +100xp

As the Ultra Rare Holocron is activated, it releases the knowledge through the Force into the Air, affecting everyone present, including the White Box, that designates and turns into dust, activating Nova Crystal that self destructs and destroys Disk-Saber.
Back to top Go down
Sicilia

Sicilia

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2   STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2 - Page 11 EmptyWed 3 Dec - 22:18

The feeling that the Holocron gave to her was something she never had experienced before. But she knew thay had to make haste to leave, and entering Republic space so openly, with several Jedi and soldiers, in other words, authority figures may not be the best action for her. She still needed a way out of the mess she found herself in, preferably before they looked her up in their databases. "Alright, so the treasure is gone now, can we now leave this planet...? Wasn't there an other party with the Padawan?"
Back to top Go down
Jag

Jag

Experience : 244

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2   STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2 - Page 11 EmptyWed 3 Dec - 22:28

Jag does not know much about holocrons and the Force, as a soldier he would of course consider the weapon far much valuable choice here. He did not feel any different after the holocron was activated and used. But now when there was nothing left for Empire to steal, Jag was ready to leave as soon Jedi Master gives orders.
Back to top Go down
Zemalia

Zemalia

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2   STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2 - Page 11 EmptyWed 3 Dec - 23:31

"Padawan where are your other crew members, are you all that is left?"
She turns to Barracudas once more.
Back to top Go down
Barracudas

Barracudas

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2   STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2 - Page 11 EmptyWed 3 Dec - 23:38

Barracudas looks back to the exit of the chamber. "I guess if they're still not here, that they didn't follow me into here. Captain Ceviran was very frustrated and I guess he had enough and went on without me. I took of with only telling that I sensed you Master, maybe Blood'gunner didn't told him who exactly you were."
Back to top Go down
Zemalia

Zemalia

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2   STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2 - Page 11 EmptyThu 4 Dec - 0:37

"Hmmm I see, in that case we should all be heading back to the ship and getting out of here before the imps come down planet side."
Back to top Go down
StoryGuide
Admin
StoryGuide

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2   STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2 - Page 11 EmptyThu 4 Dec - 2:01

Ceviran and Blood'Gunner were able to reach Vigilance Beacon before others. They found it in terrible shape, and with signs of the battle. Blood'Gunner could find her husband Marinez in kolot tank, where he was healing. It is to dangerous to leave the system in ship with condition like this, but it is possible. With defeat of Tari, Revanites started lossing battle in space, and pirates were outnumbered. Empire finally took the upper hand, what they lack in skill they make up with numbers.

Ceviran's Options:

1. Take off with Vigilance Beacon, leave the rest.
2. Wait for others to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Ceviran

Ceviran

Experience : 156

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2   STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2 - Page 11 EmptyThu 4 Dec - 2:09

Ceviran goes to the bridge to order Axo to leave but finds out that he isn't there which makes her twitch, if she was just more force sensitive she would be creating space-time vortex with her mind but since she is a regular person she is just getting an ulcer.
After a hasty attempt to communicate only to find out communications are destroyed too she just curses and considerates the option to force push the ship all the way to the Council just to be done with it, but then again reality strikes back and grumbles walking out of the ship no longer caring who follows or who doesn't, she makes her way towards the Jedi Academy (again) trying to find Axo, if she is ordered to keep on this ship she will use all her money to buy droids to replace the crew.
Back to top Go down
Blood'Gunner

Blood'Gunner

Experience : 59

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2   STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2 - Page 11 EmptyThu 4 Dec - 2:16

Blood'Gunner walks towards Marinez room, opening the door she finds Marinez gearing back up 'How re you dear?' as she wraps her arms around him
Back to top Go down
Marinez

Marinez

Experience : 134

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2   STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2 - Page 11 EmptyThu 4 Dec - 2:19

'Am fine, Babe. But I do think we need tome R&R from these mission' As Marinez puts on his helmet, 'So whats been happening while am sleeping?'
Back to top Go down
Blood'Gunner

Blood'Gunner

Experience : 59

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2   STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2 - Page 11 EmptyThu 4 Dec - 2:22

'[b]I'll finish my report then you can read it, too much happen and the report need to go back to high council on what's been happening[/b]' as Blood'Gunner goes towards a console and start typing up her report while Marinez relaxes on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2   STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2 - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 7) PART 2
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next