SWTOR Game Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWTOR Game Team

Role-Playing community for the game Star Wars The Old Republic

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inRP on the Starlight Ship The Vigilance BeaconRepublic of Starlight RPThe Eternals RPWild Force RP opening STORY!Guide to PnP and RP in our communityTeam Speak 3Face behind Character!Pax Republica RP

STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)

Go down 
+10
Sicilia
StoryGuide
DICE
Jag
Oyo
Satele Shan
Axo
Ceviran
Zemalia
Barracudas
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 26 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
StoryGuide
Admin
StoryGuide

Experience : 1406

Character Sheet
Health Points:
STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue100/100STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shield Points:
STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue50/100STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Armor Percentage:
STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue0/100STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 23 EmptyFri 16 Jan - 0:15

Archeology Success

This tank is the prison, it was made to keep his kind in place. This creature is trapped and cannot get out, it could have been a villain of it's time so that it was finally arrested. They built a cage to keep him locked. But what if he was a hero of it's time? Perhaps he wanted to stop this entire mountain ship from wiping out other worlds, and failed, so that's why they caged him? His story is his own and the only way to get chance to know it is to set him free. There are three buttons on the tank, the red one to terminate the Architect. Blue one is to activate use tank's healing power to recover the Architect, upon which the tank door will open. And the white one is to separate the entire tank itself from its slot, to be able to ride it away with the Architect still locked inside. Beware of the hanging insectoid droids, they could activate if the tank is used in any way.

Barracudas' Options:

1. Red Button
2. Blue Button
3. White Button
4. Flee
Back to top Go down
https://swtorgameteam.forumotion.com
Barracudas

Barracudas

Experience : 693

Character Sheet
Health Points:
STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue0/0STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Shield Points:
STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue0/0STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 23 EmptyFri 16 Jan - 0:21

2. Blue Button

Barracudas presses the blue button, she had come this far, she was not stopping now, she was in no state to even attempt to move the tank.
Back to top Go down
StoryGuide
Admin
StoryGuide

Character Sheet
Health Points:
STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue100/100STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shield Points:
STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue50/100STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Armor Percentage:
STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue0/100STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 23 EmptyFri 16 Jan - 0:41

STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 23 TheArchitect_zpsce22271b

The tank moves down and the healing liquid is being pumped into the Architect's body. This activates red alarm of the droids that hang on the walls nearby. They activate themselves and drop down on their feet, garbing for their weapons to kill Barracudas. The tank opens with Architect falling out on his knees in front of Barracudas. He moves his head in her direction, as if he recognizes her as his savior. The droids fire beams from their staves at Barracudas, and the Architect almost instantly grows griffin wings on his back, and uses them to close himself together with Barracudas inside his wings to protect from the blasts of the droids ...

OOC: We will roll back time to RP the Team S: Satele, Ceviran and Oyo. Team B will have to wait for Team S to have a little fun now too. Team S can expect post today or tomorrow.

Last edited by StoryGuide on Fri 16 Jan - 13:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
StoryGuide
Admin
StoryGuide

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 23 EmptyFri 16 Jan - 7:32

OOC: Windows sometimes does not want to load up and HDD are disappearing. Taking computer on checkup tomorrow, so episode can be put on hold until service fixes it.
Back to top Go down
StoryGuide
Admin
StoryGuide

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 23 EmptyFri 16 Jan - 14:29

Creating The Architect NPC Account ...
Loading Team S ... Satele, Ceviran, Oyo ...

STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 23 53-86

"I will face Darth Jadus and buy you the time while you rescue Master Lin'drala. You are correct Knight Barracudas. If we all go after Master Lin'drala, we will give the advantage to Darth Jadus to prepare for our arrival, he could watch us and study our skills on screen, while we fight Mileetra. I will not give him this satisfaction. Good luck and may the Force be with you." Satele moves straight forward, and the door before her opens. Anyone who wants to join her can follow.

STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 23 57-12

"There is no way for me to miss this chance to battle a Darth." The ratattaki gladiator follows after Satele.

STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 23 65-63

"It is better to cut off the head of the snake, the Sith must be erased" Ceviran says walking with Satele

STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 23 DarthJadusBoss_zpse9f76beb

DARTH JADUS

HP: 1000
STR 25 (12.5mod)
DEX 20 (10mod)
WIS 25 (12.5mod)
CHA 25 (12.5mod)
Intimidate: 25
Reflex 20 Will 25 Fortitude 25
Saber Attack: 25+Roll
Saber Defense: 20+Roll
Force Attack: 25+Roll
Force Defense: 20+Roll
Force Cloak: 20 +Roll
Force Sense: 25+Roll
Force Jump: 25+Roll
Weapon: Single Saber Roll
Alignment Mastery: Emperor's Second
Feats:
Saber Mastery Rank 3 I Power Attack 3 I Disarm 3 I Enrage I
Juyo I Niman I The Ex Dark Consular
Force Powers:
Force TK 3 I Force Lighting 3 I Force Projection 3 I Force Lighting Ball 3 I
Force Lighting Fury 3 I Force Lighting Dash 3 I Force Dark Chanel 3 I
Force Barrier 3 I Emperor's Touch 3 I False Life 3 I Force Lighting Storm 3 I
Dominate Mind 3 I Force Drain 3 I Force Red Lighting 3 I Emperor's Craving 3
Immunities: Mind Trick, Social Skills, Assault Cannon Missiles, Battle Meditations

Loading ...

Back to top Go down
Satele Shan

Satele Shan

Experience : 87

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 23 EmptySat 17 Jan - 7:59

Door to the core room opens and Team S passes through, entering the core of the entire construction built within the Ice Mountain on Alderaan: "Darth Jadus." Satele arrives running, slowing her movement until she stops before the stairs that lead up to Jadus. She calls for him at same time as she activates her staff lightsaber. "You cannot win Jadus. Surrender now and Jedi will show you mercy, as well as the path back to the Light."
Back to top Go down
Oyo

Oyo

Experience : 206

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 23 EmptySat 17 Jan - 8:13

With fivefold flip in air Oyo appears on the scene. He lands on his feet to left side of Master Satele and takes jedi ready stance with his two staff sabers activated.
Back to top Go down
Ceviran

Ceviran

Experience : 156

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 23 EmptySat 17 Jan - 8:45

Ceviran walks looking around rifle in hand and then looks at the Sith and shoulders her rifle shooting at him with a frown "If he deserved mercy he wouldn't have fallen to the dark side in the first place"
Back to top Go down
DICE

DICE

Experience : 795

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 23 EmptySat 17 Jan - 8:45

The member 'Ceviran' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Skill 1d20' : 1

--------------------------------

#2 'Weapon Sniper' : 3
Back to top Go down
StoryGuide
Admin
StoryGuide

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 23 EmptySat 17 Jan - 9:23

1 = Automatic Failure

STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 23 DarthJadus_zps98cdb880

"Master Satele ..." Jadus greets her with his back turned towads her team. He senses that Ceviran is strong in the Force but yet she fires a snipe at him. Jadus activates his red lightsaber and deflects the bolt away "Of course I can win, especially if you bring jedi who did not apparently pass lightsaber training stage yet." Jadus insults Satele and Ceviran. "This place is strong with the Dark Side of the Force. You are on my terrain and I have the advantage. You were a fool to allow your team to split so that they can rescue your precious Jedi. Placing the same Nightingale Blood, who have mastered the arts of opposite sides in the Force, into conflict is great fuel for the Emperor's return, but not enough. It was mistake for you to come here Satele. The Force flows strong within you, for you are direct descender of Revan and Bastila. Your essence alone is enough for Emperor's resurrection. I foresaw the arrival of a High Jedi Consular to this place, but I did not foresee that it would be you. I would be satisfied with any, but without you I could not complete my mission." Jadus motions towards the core reactor that's shielded, and in its console the holocron of Exar Kun. All the lighting inside is the power that is being drained from the holocron, it appears that dozens if not hundreds of essences were stored in the holocron that are now being unleashed into the reactor from which they cannot escape. "Many of them were already within the holocron, but me and my apprentice filled it ourselves, and while we speak, my apprentice will take one more (Barracudas). No jedi who came here escaped this place, nor sith. They all became what you see behind me. It took time to study the discovery of this place, but I finally know how to use its power. While I have the essences trapped they cannot merge with the Force, they can only be devoured. It is time to add you and your two jedi fools to the list!" Jadus rushes down stairs to attack Satele.
Back to top Go down
Satele Shan

Satele Shan

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 23 EmptySat 17 Jan - 9:28

Satele frowns and force jumps foward, meeting Jadus in mid of the great stairs where she locks her staff saber with his lightsaber, stopping him from progressing further toward Ceviran and Oyo. With him holding the higher ground, she takes a half kneeling position as he starts to slowly overpower her strength. But then she calls on the Force to rises on her feet and breaks the lock by pushing Jadus back upstairs, and as he walks backwards she charges after him with spinning attacks of her weapon.
Back to top Go down
StoryGuide
Admin
StoryGuide

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 23 EmptySat 17 Jan - 9:35

As the duel starts moving up on the great stairs, Jadus only goes backwards long enough until he restores his balance. He fires a quick lighting blast and by surprise hits Satele in her shoulder. When she removes her one hand from her staff hilt to hold from the spot she was hit, Jadus uses opportunity to disarm her, kicking her weapon out of her hand with one fast saber attack. Her staff saber deactivates in mid air and it starts falling down the great stairs making clicking sound. Jadus wastes no time, he quickly charges at Satele to strike her down while she is unarmed.
Back to top Go down
Satele Shan

Satele Shan

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 23 EmptySat 17 Jan - 9:42

But Satele is armed with the Force. She evades first two attacks and then uses Force Tutamins to block the lightsaber strikes with her bare hands. She finally grabs Jadus' lightsaber for its beam and pulls it towards her side direction, forcing Jadus to lose balance again. While they were still both holding the same weapon, Satele spins backwards and kicks Jadus in head with her boot, taking him down on the stairs, where he falls and in fall losses the grip for his lightsaber hilt. Satele then throws the lightsaber away and now they are both unarmed.
Back to top Go down
StoryGuide
Admin
StoryGuide

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 23 EmptySat 17 Jan - 9:48

Jadus was surprised with Satele's skill in the Force Tutaminis, for even he as the Dark Lord did not see its practice at level mastered like this. But he had no time to admire her, he quickly unleashes force lighting at her from his lying position on the great stairs and he quickly rises back on his feet as he unleashes more and more dark side of the Force on her.
Back to top Go down
Satele Shan

Satele Shan

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 23 EmptySat 17 Jan - 9:53

Satele blocks the force lighting with her force powers and absorbs them with Tutaminis in her hands. She then channels and backfires the force lighting which locks the force powers between the two strong force users. As they slowly approach to each other to overpower one another, that amount of force power concentrated in same spot overloads into force explosion, sending Jadus back and Satele down stairs. She does not fall, she uses her acrobatic skills and flips to land safely downstairs near Ceviran and Oyo, where she summons her weapon back to her hand again.
Back to top Go down
StoryGuide
Admin
StoryGuide

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 23 EmptySat 17 Jan - 9:57

Jadus summons his weapon as well and activates it, he looks down upon his enemies with hate.

FIGHT BEGIN!!!
Phase 1/3

Master Satele (500hp) > Ceviran (32.5hp) > Oyo (72.5hp) > Darth Jadus (1000hp)

Back to top Go down
Satele Shan

Satele Shan

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 23 EmptySat 17 Jan - 10:19

BB Meditation rank 1/2/3
Description: Battle meditation is a Force ability which considerably boosted the morale, stamina, and overall battle prowess of an individual's allies while simultaneously reducing the opposition's combat-effectiveness by eroding their will to fight. With the Force, one could coordinate entire fleets of ships, allowing them to perform at maximum efficiency, acting as a single entity with the ability to counter every enemy move quickly and effectively. Though ideal for meditating large-scale conflicts, battle meditation was also effective when employed for the benefit of one's comrades in small skirmishes, attacks, and duels.
Cost: 50 Story Points or 5 Feat Point per rank
User Requirements: WIS 10 / WIS 15 / WIS 20, Force Class, Battle Meditation Rank 3
Use: Force Sense DC + Force Sense Total Rank vs DC, Automatic with positive effect for willing allies
Gameplay: Connect with the force to use art of battle meditation to affect
entire crew and enemies on battle field, increasing will of allies to fight while lowering
the will of enemies to fight. It also protects the user into a force bubble, giving amount of
damage reduction against all attacks. If force bubble breaks from dps and user loses hp,
battle meditation is interrupted and cannot be used again in same battle. User cannot move
in combat while performing the art of Bastila's Battle Meditation (BB Meidtation). But if you
success channeling it for 1 cycle, from next turn you can actively join the combat while maintaing
BB Meditation. You yourself gain only Force Bubble effect, all other buffs go to allies. Unlike normal
Battle Meditation, BB Meditation is activated instantly.
Rank1:
Allies: +5 DC +30% Effects +5hp Heal per turn
Enemies: -5DC -30% Effects
Force Bubble Absorption: 50
Rank2:
Allies: +10 DC +40% Effects +10hp Heal per turn
Enemies: -10 DC -40% Effects
Force Bubble Absorption: 100
Rank3:
Allies: +15 DC +50% Effects +(10+Force Heal Total Rank)hp Heal per turn
Enemies: -15DC -50% Effects
Force Bubble Absorption: 150
Notes: Healing effect applies only if you have Force Heal of equivalent rank
Power Alignment: Universal
Useable by: Force Class

Satele Shan takes meditation stance on the floor and calls upon the Force to empower Ceviran and Oyo. Roll is not required because Jadus has immunity to it. Willing allies can take benefit of it.

Master Satele (500hp) > Ceviran (32.5hp) > Oyo (72.5hp) > Darth Jadus (1000hp)
Back to top Go down
Ceviran

Ceviran

Experience : 156

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 23 EmptySat 17 Jan - 10:26

Ceviran takes a deep breath now that she knows the reaction time of the Sith in front of her and lets go of another bullet from her rifle.
Back to top Go down
DICE

DICE

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 23 EmptySat 17 Jan - 10:26

The member 'Ceviran' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Skill 1d20' : 19

--------------------------------

#2 'Weapon Sniper' : 1

Aim 51
Damage 45
Back to top Go down
StoryGuide
Admin
StoryGuide

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 23 EmptySat 17 Jan - 10:32

Jadus defends with his lightsaber from the sniper (20+d20, must roll 20 to success) and then its Oyo's turn.
Back to top Go down
DICE

DICE

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 23 EmptySat 17 Jan - 10:32

The member 'StoryGuide' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Force Skill 1d20' : 15

Master Satele (500hp) > Ceviran (32.5hp) > Oyo (72.5hp) > Darth Jadus (955hp)
Back to top Go down
Oyo

Oyo

Experience : 206

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 23 EmptySat 17 Jan - 10:40

(Wookie Grip Attack)

Oyo attacks Darth Jadus trying to find a best corner to grab him (STR)
Back to top Go down
DICE

DICE

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 23 EmptySat 17 Jan - 10:40

The member 'Oyo' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Attribute 1d20' : 12

STR: 44
Back to top Go down
StoryGuide
Admin
StoryGuide

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 23 EmptySat 17 Jan - 10:44

Jadus attempts to release from Oyo's grab (25+d20, must roll 20).
Back to top Go down
DICE

DICE

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 23 EmptySat 17 Jan - 10:44

The member 'StoryGuide' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Attribute 1d20' : 6
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)
Page 23 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 26 ... 30  Next