SWTOR Game Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWTOR Game Team

Role-Playing community for the game Star Wars The Old Republic

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inRP on the Starlight Ship The Vigilance BeaconRepublic of Starlight RPThe Eternals RPWild Force RP opening STORY!Guide to PnP and RP in our communityTeam Speak 3Face behind Character!Pax Republica RP

WILD FORCE New World (episode 2)

Go down 
+4
Annawulf
DICE
XeloN
StoryGuide
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
StoryGuide
Admin
StoryGuide

Experience : 1406

Character Sheet
Health Points:
WILD FORCE New World (episode 2) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100WILD FORCE New World (episode 2) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shield Points:
WILD FORCE New World (episode 2) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100WILD FORCE New World (episode 2) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Armor Percentage:
WILD FORCE New World (episode 2) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/100WILD FORCE New World (episode 2) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

WILD FORCE New World (episode 2) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WILD FORCE New World (episode 2)   WILD FORCE New World (episode 2) - Page 2 EmptySat 10 Aug - 4:39

Annawulf 5+8.5-5=8.5vs18 failure

The engine was too big to avoid it on time with already damaged controls on Forsaken. The heavy metal hits Forskaen in air, pushing it against the White Cloud as they fall together from the sky. Forsaken, being still pushed by the engine remains of the White Cloud, slips on the surface of the White Cloud, losing many parts itself during this powerful contact (additional -10 penalty to piloting with Forsaken), leaving Xelon's ship in terrible condition, that can fly no longer without full repairs. When heavy remains of the White Cloud separate from Forsaken, the ship bounces from the surface of White Cloud and then hits again in the bigger ship, rolling downwards White Cloud's bridge, heavily throwing the crew of Forsaken around in walls. For a moment there is a pause in the fall as the windows of both ships meet each other, and allow Xelon and Revugoth to see one another. Soon after this contact Forsaken bounces away from the White Cloud, making big distance in the air and continues to spin around itself as it keeps falling slower towards the planet's surface, from the White Cloud that speeds up even more due to its weight and planet's gravity. The two ships here finally stop traveling together, and continue to move one away from another. Forsaken makes its way towards the tech half of the planet, and it is where at the end crashes. (Survival 15)
Back to top Go down
https://swtorgameteam.forumotion.com
DICE

DICE

Experience : 795

PostSubject: Re: WILD FORCE New World (episode 2)   WILD FORCE New World (episode 2) - Page 2 EmptySat 10 Aug - 4:39

The member 'Oyo' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Survival' : 19
Back to top Go down
Aýa

Aýa

Experience : 36

Character Sheet
Health Points:
WILD FORCE New World (episode 2) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0WILD FORCE New World (episode 2) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Shield Points:
WILD FORCE New World (episode 2) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0WILD FORCE New World (episode 2) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: WILD FORCE New World (episode 2)   WILD FORCE New World (episode 2) - Page 2 EmptySat 10 Aug - 4:41

OOC: Characters in Forsaken roll for Survival. No need to RP this roll.
Back to top Go down
DICE

DICE

PostSubject: Re: WILD FORCE New World (episode 2)   WILD FORCE New World (episode 2) - Page 2 EmptySat 10 Aug - 4:41

The member 'Aýa' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Survival' : 11
Back to top Go down
Annawulf

Annawulf

Experience : 25

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: WILD FORCE New World (episode 2)   WILD FORCE New World (episode 2) - Page 2 EmptySat 10 Aug - 5:08

OCC: Time for my epic fail. Man i hate computer generated dice rolls.
Back to top Go down
DICE

DICE

PostSubject: Re: WILD FORCE New World (episode 2)   WILD FORCE New World (episode 2) - Page 2 EmptySat 10 Aug - 5:08

The member 'Annawulf' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Survival' : 12
Back to top Go down
StoryGuide
Admin
StoryGuide

Character Sheet
Health Points:
WILD FORCE New World (episode 2) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100WILD FORCE New World (episode 2) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shield Points:
WILD FORCE New World (episode 2) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100WILD FORCE New World (episode 2) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Armor Percentage:
WILD FORCE New World (episode 2) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/100WILD FORCE New World (episode 2) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: WILD FORCE New World (episode 2)   WILD FORCE New World (episode 2) - Page 2 EmptySat 10 Aug - 5:32

On the planet Dromund Kaas, the sith council is disturbed by the news that there may be alive witnesses who can expose their plans with planet Callos to the republic, which would lure jedi and bring difficulties. With some ranked sith members of the empire, the concil is having a meeting about the Callos case. Amongst these trsuted sith members Helkursan is present as well.
"Obviously Darth Revugoth failed in his task. We should not have send him to cover our tracks!"
"His disappearance is most disturbing. We need to send another one yes?"
"Somebody who will rescue Darth Revugoth?"
"He does not deserve to be rescued. We know that White Cloud have been annoying in last few months, but its captain is a padawan. If Revugoth was not capable of dealing with such ... weak enemy, he deserves nothing else but to be left to his fate."
"His death would be a heavy loss to the empire, we cannot forget the connection and influence he has in certain systems. Not to mention that he is the only one who knows this case best. Rescuing him would bring us valuable information, and with it the best way to keep our invasion over Callos, and plans with that planet in secret."
"Who should we send then?"
"The apprentice of Exar Kun himself. Helkursan, step forward."

Last edited by Oyo on Sat 10 Aug - 7:03; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Helkursan

Experience : 10

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: WILD FORCE New World (episode 2)   WILD FORCE New World (episode 2) - Page 2 EmptySat 10 Aug - 6:30

Darth Helkursan rises and walks to center of the chambers. With every footstep he takes his anger builds inside, knowing that he should have been sent instead of Revugoth. "My fellow council members, I will track down Revugoth and succeed where he has failed.'' As he walks around the room staring  into the eyes of each member of the council. His determination is easily seen by all. Knowing that his skill with the dark side of the force is not enough, Helkursan knows he will need the knowledge that Darth Revugoth posses to complete this task. "Once I find him, together we will strike fear into their hearts." He says as he clutches his fist. "Would there be anything else this council asks of me?"
Back to top Go down
http://thejim1971@gmail.com
StoryGuide
Admin
StoryGuide

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: WILD FORCE New World (episode 2)   WILD FORCE New World (episode 2) - Page 2 EmptySat 10 Aug - 7:14

The council observes Helk as he walks in the room.
"In case of Revugoth's death, you will bring us his lightsabers."
"As well as the head of the padawan. It has been enough to let a child pull us for our noses. End her life, and kill anyone that sides with her."
"They are waiting you on Revugoth's Destroyer. You can begin your search there, it is where the White Cloud was seen last time."

Helk's options:

1. [Bluff 15] If Rev is still alive, we will finish this task together.
2. [Perform 15] There is no better choice for this mission than me.
3. [Diplomacy 15] Rev's work on this task will not be forgotten, no matter if he lives or not.
4. I will begin immediately. [start mission, travel to Rev's destroyer]
5. I refuse this task. [quit story]
Back to top Go down
Helkursan

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: WILD FORCE New World (episode 2)   WILD FORCE New World (episode 2) - Page 2 EmptySat 10 Aug - 8:18

4. I will begin immediately. [start mission, travel to Rev's destroyer]

"I shall leave immediately my fellow council members." He says as he turns around and leaves the council chambers. Healkursan activates his communicator "Darth Helkursan to Exars Wrath, prepare for immediate departure." A voice replies with "Our destination my lord?"
"We will meet up with Darth Revugoths destroyer, for this is his last known location. I have been giving the task finding him, and also bringing the council the head of the young padawan that opposed him!"

Helkursan boards his ship and sets out. He impatiently sits in his quarters, as he can picture the moment he returns to the council. With Revugoth alive and well, and the head of the yound padawan in his hand.
Back to top Go down
StoryGuide
Admin
StoryGuide

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: WILD FORCE New World (episode 2)   WILD FORCE New World (episode 2) - Page 2 EmptySat 10 Aug - 19:31

When Helkursan's ship arrives at Rev's Destroyer, hologram call establishes between the two. Helk receives greetings from general of the Destoryer. "Greetings my Lord. We did not expect you so soon. I will prepare docking bay for you to land right away."

Helk:

1. [Board on Rev's Destroyer when docking bay is ready]
2. [Force choke General] Punishment for letting me wait.
3. Don't bother, just give me the coordinates of White Cloud's location so I can depart immediately.
4. [custom]
Back to top Go down
XeloN

XeloN

Experience : 30

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: WILD FORCE New World (episode 2)   WILD FORCE New World (episode 2) - Page 2 EmptySun 11 Aug - 1:18

OOC: Sorry, I was invited to a family BBQ yesterday, couldn't refuse food. Oyo will understand xD

Last edited by XeloN on Sun 11 Aug - 1:41; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
DICE

DICE

PostSubject: Re: WILD FORCE New World (episode 2)   WILD FORCE New World (episode 2) - Page 2 EmptySun 11 Aug - 1:18

The member 'XeloN' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Survival' : 6
Back to top Go down
Helkursan

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: WILD FORCE New World (episode 2)   WILD FORCE New World (episode 2) - Page 2 EmptySun 11 Aug - 3:40

2. [Force choke General] Punishment for letting me wait.

Filled with rage and power Darth Helkursan raises his hand and begins to grip the air tighter and tighter. The general slowly looses his breath and rises into the air. Filled with this anger for being held up Helkursan yells "You incompetent fool every second I am held up by your stupidity, is a second I'm not tracking down Revugoth and that pathetic padawan." Knowing that he can't afford another hold up he makes a example out of the general. Showing his power he grips tighter and tighter just until his face begins to turn blue. As the general prepares to take his last breath, he falls to the ground. He begins gasping for air, dizzy and lightheaded from the lack of oxygen he rises and regains his composer just in time to hear "Now I hope there will be no more delays, I will not be merciful the next time I am held up.'' the general replies "My lord please forgive my mistake it shall not happen again." Helkursan can see the fear he struck in the eyes of the general and has confidence this will be his last set back. "Now prepare for my arrival!" he yells as he shuts of the holocom.
Back to top Go down
Revugoth

Revugoth

Experience : 18

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: WILD FORCE New World (episode 2)   WILD FORCE New World (episode 2) - Page 2 EmptySun 11 Aug - 19:52

Revugoth stares in anger as he watches the other ship speed away. He stands at the helm, the bridge, of the crashing ship and looks at his options. The planet he was crashing on was filled with life and technology, each one half of the same coin. Deciding that he was better off in the wild, than fending off potential droid threats, Revugoth steers the ship to a crash landing with the living, thriving side of the planet. Then braces himself as he prepares for the ship to comet into the planet's surface.
Back to top Go down
DICE

DICE

PostSubject: Re: WILD FORCE New World (episode 2)   WILD FORCE New World (episode 2) - Page 2 EmptySun 11 Aug - 19:52

The member 'Revugoth' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Survival' : 18
Back to top Go down
StoryGuide
Admin
StoryGuide

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: WILD FORCE New World (episode 2)   WILD FORCE New World (episode 2) - Page 2 EmptySun 11 Aug - 20:12

Imperials prepared hangar for Helk, and lined up making the path for Helk as they waited for him to land, with the general at the beginning. When Helk joins them on Destroyer, the General tells him everything about the space battle between Rev's Destroyer and White Cloud. "We were able to calculate direction of White Cloud's path, but not it's destination. Our scanners indicated damage on their hyperdrive. And while lord Revugoth was on their ship to kill them, White Cloud entered light speed. Based on their hyperdrive damage level and path they took, we were able to calculate an approximate destination of the White Cloud. And this is what I find most disturbing, my Lord." Galaxy holo image appears as the General shows the approximate destination that White Cloud could be on now. The location on the galaxy map does not appear to show any system, star or a planet, but is actually empty. "This is unexplored space, we do not have anything archived about this spot in the galaxy. It can be anything there, or it can be just empty space. White Cloud could be a dead weight by now. The search here can take a while, this is not small space, but if you turn on scanners on high level to cover entire area, be careful  My Lord, to not alert the republic."
Back to top Go down
StoryGuide
Admin
StoryGuide

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: WILD FORCE New World (episode 2)   WILD FORCE New World (episode 2) - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Aug - 20:38

OOC: Helk, it is your turn to interact with world around you.
Back to top Go down
Helkursan

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: WILD FORCE New World (episode 2)   WILD FORCE New World (episode 2) - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Aug - 23:47

As Darth Helkursan takes in all that the general is telling him he thinks to himself " this is very disturbing, I must think hard about my choice here, the wrong choice could lead to the failure of my mission or even the loss of Reugoth." Darth Helkursan paces back and forth around the general his frustration growing more and more with each step. The choice he has to make is a hard one, he could rush into this open area not knowing where it may lead and turn on scanners to the highest of settings knowing it would most likely give him the location of the White Nova. Is it worth the potential threat of more of the republic interfering with his search?  Or should he take the more cautious route, take Exar's Wrath to that unknown area and explore, hope that once he arrives at the location he  will find the destroyer or have a better idea where to look.  
  Helkursan stops and looks at the general "I will go to the undiscovered area, and look for any signs of the damaged ship, and will use scanners as a last resort since more interference is not what I need at this time." Not having much time to spare Helkursan knows he must depart at once as he begins to walk away from the general he says"General ensure my ship is ready to leave when I get there." Then with a very sarcastic voice follows with"I would hate to inform your superior of your untimely death."
Back to top Go down
StoryGuide
Admin
StoryGuide

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: WILD FORCE New World (episode 2)   WILD FORCE New World (episode 2) - Page 2 EmptyThu 15 Aug - 0:44

"Yes my Lord." General answers in fear to Helk's words. With command of two fingers, he sends men to prepare for Helk's departing, and he himself escorts the Lord back to his ship. There, two more persons where waiting. The General then offers one of the two to come on the mission with Helk, to help him success easier. "We have orders to return to Callos with Destoryer to join others, and continue our invasion. There are two highly qualified men who will be in charge of this ship during Revugoth's absence. But they both expressed desire to help in your mission. One can return with us to Callos, and one can come with you, if you wish so, my Lord. May I present you the Sith Warrior Raxor, and Agent Zay." Two of them bow before the Helk. Raxor is heavily built and tall male zabrak (human skinned) warrior with one lightsaber. Zay appears to be a medium sized male human with a pistol and hand computers, wearing a medic backpack.

Helk's options:

1. [Chose Raxor]
2. [Chose Zay]
3. [Find out more about Raxor]
4. [Find out more about Zay]
5. [Force Sense Alignment 15 - Raxor]
6. [Force Sense Alignment 15 - Zay]
7. [Reject both]
Back to top Go down
Helkursan

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: WILD FORCE New World (episode 2)   WILD FORCE New World (episode 2) - Page 2 EmptyThu 15 Aug - 1:18

Helkursan looks over them contemplating the pros and cons of each one. Thinking to him self "A skilled warrior would always be welcome and someone skilled with computers while also having medical background could prove usefull." Helkursan thinks for a few minutes then come to a conclusion "While I can see both of you would a valued companion I must trust in the force, I will use my power over the darkside of the force to guide me in this decision" Helkursan looks inside of himself focusing on the pain and anger he has felt in his past, as he begins to walk back and forth the hatred growing inside of him, his skin darkening red with each second. Then he looks at Zay, stares into his eyes and calls onto the force.

6. [Force Sense Alignment 15 - Zay]
Back to top Go down
DICE

DICE

PostSubject: Re: WILD FORCE New World (episode 2)   WILD FORCE New World (episode 2) - Page 2 EmptyThu 15 Aug - 1:18

The member 'Helkursan' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Force Sense Alignmen' : 9
Back to top Go down
StoryGuide
Admin
StoryGuide

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: WILD FORCE New World (episode 2)   WILD FORCE New World (episode 2) - Page 2 EmptyThu 15 Aug - 1:31

Helkursan 3.5+9=12.5vs15 failure

Helk does not sense anything important about Zay. The Force fails to guides him in this task. Zay returns a respectful look back to Helkursan, and remains to stand in his spot, eager to be selected as much as Raxor.

Helk's options:

1. [Chose Raxor]
2. [Chose Zay]
5. [Force Sense Alignment 15 - Raxor]
6. [Reject both]
Back to top Go down
Helkursan

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: WILD FORCE New World (episode 2)   WILD FORCE New World (episode 2) - Page 2 EmptyThu 15 Aug - 23:50

"Nothing I sense nothing, how can this be?" he thinks to himself. Then he looks over at Zay "Tell me what you would bring to my crew, what in your eyes makes you the better choice."

Back to top Go down
StoryGuide
Admin
StoryGuide

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: WILD FORCE New World (episode 2)   WILD FORCE New World (episode 2) - Page 2 EmptyFri 16 Aug - 0:49

Zay stands straight with his hands behind his back, as he introduces himself: "My Lord, computer expert and a good pilot is always needed. However, my skills are not limited on technology. I am extremely skilled in treating injuries, both, in a hospital and battle field." On this, the General adds more about Zay, as he reads his file on hand computer, clearly visible to Helk: "Agent Zay had totally 124 missions, and he failed none, so far anyway, My Lord. He graduated 2 years sooner than he should have, because he advanced faster than others."

Basic Information:
Agent Zay Fror
Species: Human
Skills: Technology, Piloting, Medic
Years serving Empire: 10
Missions Given: 124
Missions Completed: 124
Missions Failed: 0
Companion Bonus to Helkursan: Too low influence, no bonuses

Helk's options:

1. [Chose Raxor]
2. [Chose Zay]
4. [Compliment Zay]
5. [Insult Zay]
6. [Force Sense Alignment 15 - Raxor]
7. [Reject both]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WILD FORCE New World (episode 2)   WILD FORCE New World (episode 2) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

WILD FORCE New World (episode 2)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next