SWTOR Game Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWTOR Game Team

Role-Playing community for the game Star Wars The Old Republic

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inRP on the Starlight Ship The Vigilance BeaconRepublic of Starlight RPThe Eternals RPWild Force RP opening STORY!Guide to PnP and RP in our communityTeam Speak 3Face behind Character!Pax Republica RP

STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)

Go down 
+10
Sicilia
StoryGuide
DICE
Jag
Oyo
Satele Shan
Axo
Ceviran
Zemalia
Barracudas
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Barracudas

Barracudas

Experience : 693

Character Sheet
Health Points:
STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Shield Points:
STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Armor Percentage:

STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 4 EmptyTue 6 Jan - 2:44

Barracudas frowns hearing of the pirate's plan and went to interrupt her but Sicilia beat her to it.
Back to top Go down
Sicilia

Sicilia

Experience : 298

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 4 EmptyTue 6 Jan - 2:53

Sicilia could only gape at the stupidity her friend just showed her, mentioning to capture and sell a jedi in front of a full group of them, they were even send here for that Jedi. "Master Satele is recognizeable and Barracudas even has her own lightsabers activated, is she so confident? I didn't even want to fight one of them, that's what got me in this mess in the first place." She thinks. "Wetty, did you find this euhm... Jedi?"
Back to top Go down
StoryGuide
Admin
StoryGuide

Experience : 1406

Character Sheet
Health Points:
STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shield Points:
STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/100STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Armor Percentage:
STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/100STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 4 EmptyTue 6 Jan - 3:07

STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 4 Swtor___chiss_woman__arentei__by_8bitwyvern-d5sy8hg

"Seems that I found more than one. Why are you traveling with them? You still did not answer my question, if you are with them, then my information costs credits, and you know that I am not cheap, it has to be at least twice more worthy than my equipment." Wetty looks suspicious at Siccy, but she is not intimidated by the presence of the Jedi, she fought force users before, and Satele is seen just as another job, not a threat. Her men act same, and after seeing how low the Jedi have fallen on Dantooine, they dismissed the rumors of how the Jedi are all powerful.

Last edited by StoryGuide on Tue 6 Jan - 3:21; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://swtorgameteam.forumotion.com
Sicilia

Sicilia

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 4 EmptyTue 6 Jan - 3:13

"This group was responsible for saving me on Dantooine. I'm helping them because I owe them, you know I don't leave a debt unpaid. If I agree to do something, I stick to it. That's business. And what would that cost me? Do I have to provide you with my services again?" She smirks at her, thinking about all the stuff they did together in their careers.
Back to top Go down
StoryGuide
Admin
StoryGuide

Character Sheet
Health Points:
STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shield Points:
STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/100STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Armor Percentage:
STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/100STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 4 EmptyTue 6 Jan - 3:21

STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 4 Swtor___chiss_woman__arentei__by_8bitwyvern-d5sy8hg

"Swetty we do not work with Jedi, if they are holding you for the debt, that must stop now or I will get angry." Wetty frowns at the Jedi who took the precious Siccy away from her. "As a sign of my good will I am willing to let this one go, because you saved her from the crash, you saved my crew member, and the least I can do is to help you save your crew member, this .. missing Jedi? What do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Sicilia

Sicilia

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 4 EmptyTue 6 Jan - 3:31

"I don't mind it that much really, it's a refreshing experience and the decision was mine to follow them, although you certainly know why I would want to leave some places asap."
Back to top Go down
Barracudas

Barracudas

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 4 EmptyTue 6 Jan - 3:34

"I don't care what you do, we are here to rescue our crew member, help us, leave us, it doesn't matter, we don't have time to deal with this stuff. Our priority is securing our crew member with whatever it takes so don't stand in our way."
Back to top Go down
StoryGuide
Admin
StoryGuide

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 4 EmptyTue 6 Jan - 4:02

"What are you saying Siccy? Why didn't you seek us out? Why did you decide to follow them instead. We are family here, was I not looking out for you while you were with us? They'll never understand us, you are not one of them, you are like a black sheep in white herd." Wetty sounds disappointed.
Back to top Go down
Sicilia

Sicilia

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 4 EmptyTue 6 Jan - 4:07

"I'm glad to see you again too Wetty." Sicilia approaches her friend and hugs her, making use of the oppertunity she whispers in Wetty's ear."I couldn't send any messages from Thyton let alone on a jedi controlled ship. I was constantly getting checked, I'm lucky no facial recognition software was able to spot me.
Back to top Go down
Oyo

Oyo

Experience : 206

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 4 EmptyTue 6 Jan - 4:08

[Affection Failure]

"You can have her, she is really annoying and useless, she is pissing me off and she shot down my hubbies."
Back to top Go down
Sicilia

Sicilia

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 4 EmptyTue 6 Jan - 4:10

Sicilia rolls her eyes. "Are you stil mad about that? It's just food. Besides I warned you, to leave the cockpit more than once."
Back to top Go down
Oyo

Oyo

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 4 EmptyTue 6 Jan - 4:13

Oyo turns to Barracudas: "See? She is making secret whispering deals in our presence with a pirate. What does that tell you? Can you really trust someone just because her skin color is same as yours?"
Back to top Go down
Barracudas

Barracudas

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 4 EmptyTue 6 Jan - 4:18

"Oyo, I really don't care what she does, Sicilia has aided us from Dantooine up to now, that demands a little trust, she could as easily let both Marinez and Axo die when she discovered them on Dantooine, and even helped in bringing you back on your feet and controlling the ship, if she wants to go back to her friends there is nothing I'm going to do about it, she has earned that, again our mission is to secure Master Lin'drala so we can put an end to this mess and leave this nerfplanet."
Back to top Go down
Zemalia

Zemalia

Experience : 464

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 4 EmptyTue 6 Jan - 4:59

Zemalia sighs. 
"Sicilia any debt you feel you still owe to us is paid, you helped us survive Dantooine just as much as we helped you, but whatever is to be done let us decide please."
While talking Zemalia quickly scans around for possible ambush or surprise attack from the group they have come across.

(roll awareness) 
Back to top Go down
DICE

DICE

Experience : 795

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 4 EmptyTue 6 Jan - 4:59

The member 'Zemalia' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Skill 1d20' : 15
Back to top Go down
StoryGuide
Admin
StoryGuide

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 4 EmptyTue 6 Jan - 7:02

Success

Zemalia spots two snipers. They are out of range for force powers and melee attack. They are in range to sniper weapons. Requires one move turn to enter in range of other guns/force powers, two moves to enter melee range, or free turn with force jump.

"So why are you still with them hon? See? They no longer hold you." Wetty whispers back to her, to Sicilia.
Back to top Go down
Zemalia

Zemalia

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 4 EmptyTue 6 Jan - 7:17

Zemalia speaks to Barracudas through the force.
"There are two snipers hidden... Be on your guard..."
She makes a discreet hand motion in the direction of the snipers for Barracudas to see.
Back to top Go down
Oyo

Oyo

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 4 EmptyTue 6 Jan - 9:17

(Affection Lost)

"You defend her, she was just looking out for her skin, I guess someone can easily win your trust, just like that. She did not help me, she tried to drug me to keep me down, she admitted that herself when I first time met her. She obviously does not trust you when she is whispering behind your back in front of your nose." Oyo cannot believe how stupid Barracudas is.
Back to top Go down
Barracudas

Barracudas

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 4 EmptyTue 6 Jan - 9:21

"As long as they do not attack us we have no right to attack them. I made take mistake once, never again."
Back to top Go down
Sicilia

Sicilia

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 4 EmptyTue 6 Jan - 9:24

"Wetty I promisded I would help them, besides this jedi sounded very interesting, having the help of a council member for her retrieval means she is very special. Do you have anything better to do? Or do you want to go back to hutta and wait for a more interesting proposal? Because if I have to see one more hutt who thinks he can put a collar around my neck after our deal because I have a pretty face I'm going to commit murder." She comments, not noticing the flinch Barracudas got after mentioning the word "collar".
Back to top Go down
StoryGuide
Admin
StoryGuide

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 4 EmptyTue 6 Jan - 9:50

"The Jedi you are looking for here must be really important .. and worthy if you had to bring leader of the Jedi to help you." Wetty glances shortly at Satele then to rattataki and back to Sicilia. "But it looks that you do not have the same bond with your new crew as you have with us, is keeping the vow given to them really that important to you? I mean that's like ... a wookie giving a life debt to me, and sweety, you are just too pretty to be a wookie! And you know that I would fire a blade nade straight into any hutt's belly if they dare to put a collar on you."
Back to top Go down
Jag

Jag

Experience : 244

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 4 EmptyTue 6 Jan - 9:53

"All pirates needs to be arrested. Sicilia is serving her time by helping Republic, her skills are more useful on field than in a cell."
Back to top Go down
Zemalia

Zemalia

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 4 EmptyTue 6 Jan - 9:53

Zemalia does nothing and watches the scene continue to unfold. She remains at the ready.
Back to top Go down
Ceviran

Ceviran

Experience : 156

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 4 EmptyTue 6 Jan - 12:45

"We have to look for someone, but by all means, lets stop here to discuss the comings and goings of the pirate life which aspire to nothing more than the next bunch of credits until they are killed without having truly lived. I suggest we acquire the information we require here and keep moving for all we know this bunch is just buying time for the rest of the Sith to get a clear shot at us, there is a difference between being good and being stupid and we have crossed the line here the moment the petty insults began... If they try to stop us we will have confirmation of my suspicions, if they don't, they are good to go, simple and fast without the worthless talk." Ceviran says on the rear still looking around idly while grabbing the rifle from her back and checking how its condition is under cold temperatures.
Back to top Go down
Satele Shan

Satele Shan

Experience : 87

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 4 EmptyTue 6 Jan - 13:25

"Jedi Academy on Dantooine was destroyed, that does not mean it no longer belongs to Jedi Order. Going there to steal is like stealing from graveyard. You should let the spirits of the Jedi rest in peace, instead to disturb them and commit crime against our order. But I believe you hold information that can benefit us, and I am willing to make deal. Tell us what you know about the missing Jedi, and you are free to go, nobody from our order will ever hunt you, until you make a new crime against our order or against the Republic. You will have a clean start, credits can be earned without blood on your hands."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)   STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

STARLIGHT Blood or Force (Episode 10)
Page 4 of 30Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 30  Next