SWTOR Game Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWTOR Game Team

Role-Playing community for the game Star Wars The Old Republic

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inRP on the Starlight Ship The Vigilance BeaconRepublic of Starlight RPThe Eternals RPWild Force RP opening STORY!Guide to PnP and RP in our communityTeam Speak 3Face behind Character!Pax Republica RP

STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4)

Go down 
+3
Barracudas
DICE
StoryGuide
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
StoryGuide
Admin
StoryGuide

Experience : 1406

Character Sheet
Health Points:
STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shield Points:
STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/100STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Armor Percentage:
STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/100STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4)   STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 4 EmptyThu 7 Aug - 10:15

Faliure

"No ... I don't want to have anything with your group. Just please let me go I quit. I want to go home back to Coruscant. You can take everything here its all yours." Doctor is too frightened by the padawan, obviously her intimidating skills are higher than soldier's diplomacy approach. The Doctor will no longer participate in the mission, he is giving all right to the padawan to take over, but he is too afraid to follow them anywhere. He'd quit the mission and transfer all leadership to padawan if she lets him. But he is leaving the mission dead or alive.
Back to top Go down
https://swtorgameteam.forumotion.com
Barracudas

Barracudas

Experience : 693

Character Sheet
Health Points:
STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Shield Points:
STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4)   STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 4 EmptyThu 7 Aug - 10:23

She listens to Marinez and she snaps out of her current behavior "I... apologize. I'm normally not like this. The negative energy of the Raghouls deaths is influencing me." She deactivates her lightsaber. "But before I let you leave, you are going to explain what you know about what's inside those caves."
Back to top Go down
StoryGuide
Admin
StoryGuide

Character Sheet
Health Points:
STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shield Points:
STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/100STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Armor Percentage:
STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/100STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4)   STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 4 EmptyThu 7 Aug - 10:38

"Yes yes of course!" Obviously doctor does not buy it, he answers so he does not make twi'lek angry again: "The empire discovered way to control raghouls through a single raghoul - alpha raghoul. That's what they harbor in the cave, we sent delta scout team, people died to upload this information to us. The samples I used from dead raghouls are not enough, You need to perform brain surgery on the alpha raghoul itself within 1 hour of its death, so right there in the cavern, and use its arbor vitae into device I invented to control other raghouls. This can make raghouls non hostile across the planet, at least mini and average ones, allowing troopers to move in and attack them without being attacked back. Here take my datapad you have everything here just please let me go."
Back to top Go down
Barracudas

Barracudas

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4)   STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 4 EmptyThu 7 Aug - 10:49

[Perform]
"If this is the task that's need to be done so be it. We will succeed with or without you. Everyone here is prepared to enter that cave to save this planet. Am I right guys?" She awaits the response.

Last edited by Barracudas on Thu 7 Aug - 11:00; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
DICE

DICE

Experience : 795

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4)   STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 4 EmptyThu 7 Aug - 10:49

The member 'Barracudas' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Perform' : 11
Back to top Go down
StoryGuide
Admin
StoryGuide

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4)   STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 4 EmptyThu 7 Aug - 11:01

Crew +5DC for 5Turns
Back to top Go down
Oyo

Oyo

Experience : 206

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4)   STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 4 EmptyThu 7 Aug - 11:02

"Yes I will follow you to danger, I hunger for battle. And we do not need cowards with us."
Back to top Go down
Barracudas

Barracudas

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4)   STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 4 EmptyThu 7 Aug - 11:59

'we can't do this without him, I'm sorry doctor.' she thinks to herself. She focuses on the force. "You will change your mind and execute your mission. You will not show anything wrong, you will forget about my actions and follow us to complete the mission. You will remember this as you giving in to my authority." She whispers to him.

Last edited by Barracudas on Thu 7 Aug - 12:43; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
DICE

DICE

Experience : 795

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4)   STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 4 EmptyThu 7 Aug - 11:59

The member 'Barracudas' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Force Persuade' : 14
Back to top Go down
StoryGuide
Admin
StoryGuide

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4)   STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 4 EmptyThu 7 Aug - 12:51

Dark Side Points
Barracudas moved step closer to Dark Side (Good from 80 to 70)
Alignment: Chaotic 20 / Good 70

"I will change my mind and execute my mission. I will not show anything wrong, I will forget about your actions and follow you to complete the mission. I will remember this as me giving in to your authority." The doctor's free will was taken by the padawan through the Force. He is but a slave to her now and will do anything she commands or die trying.
Back to top Go down
Oyo

Oyo

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4)   STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 4 EmptyThu 7 Aug - 12:58

Affection -5

Oyo disapproves: "What are you doin'? We don't need a coward with us."
Back to top Go down
Barracudas

Barracudas

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4)   STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 4 EmptyThu 7 Aug - 13:02

"I agree with you on that, people that can't stand up to their believes are more often than not useless but are you able to operate on the raghouls? I don't like what I had to do but the fact is we will need his expertise even if he is a prick about it. Tell me one thing, what do you know about this planet?"
Back to top Go down
Oyo

Oyo

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4)   STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 4 EmptyThu 7 Aug - 13:09

"I can operate on a raghoul, let me show you." Oyo grabs a dead mini raghoul for head and lifts it, then slams the raghoul's skull of a rock, and its brain comes out. Then he steps on its body with his big foot and squashes its body even more. When he lifts his foot from it and repeats stomping on it again and again. Then he returns to Barracudas: "See? I like them like that." Oyo dusts off and answers next question about the planet: "Taris use to be rival to Curscant centuries ago before it was destroyed by Darth Malak, the lord of the Sith in that era. Now its only place of monsters that people are wasting time on. We should just destroy every single raghoul with brute force, we do not need to study them, control them, or anything."
Back to top Go down
Barracudas

Barracudas

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4)   STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 4 EmptyThu 7 Aug - 13:21

'Mutilating a corpse isn't somehing a Jedi should do.' she thinks. She looks at Master Zemalia. "But your right. This planet has been wasting away for centuries. Toxic waste, pollution of the ground and air and of course the Raghoul plague. We now have the chance to bring this city back to it's former glory. Don't you want to go into history of being a member of one of the strike teams that made it possible. Facing all kinds of challenges and obstacles to save this planet? Because that's what we are doing now. I thought you would like a good fight. Now you have the chance to fight for a great cause too as a bonus." She says while trying to play in on his battle lust.
Back to top Go down
Oyo

Oyo

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4)   STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 4 EmptyThu 7 Aug - 13:30

"All I see here is talking, there is no battle, and there won't be once we turn raghouls into mindless walking targets. What do you think how'd my kin see me, when tomorrow they read this history, and find out how I cheated my way through science, with help of a spoiled brat insane scientist who came out of dippers yesterday? Is that the history I want to leave behind? I think not. Your kind is maybe all about dance and giggles and talks, but I am rattataki, and I do what is in my nature." He says proudly and ponds his chest once with one fist.
Back to top Go down
Zemalia

Zemalia

Experience : 464

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4)   STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 4 EmptyThu 7 Aug - 13:40

Zemalia sighs, "Whatever is to be done it would be wise to move on quickly, influencing this man may simply prove to be a waste of everyones time, just receive the information we need and let us move on, influencing fouls to their death will provide nothing for anyone. Sith waste their efforts on such dark pleasures." 
Back to top Go down
StoryGuide
Admin
StoryGuide

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4)   STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 4 EmptyThu 7 Aug - 13:48

Doc NPC
20HP
10AC
15 INT
25 Cunning
25 Treat Injury

Doc starts going to execute the mission. He enters military vehicle just like force persuaded. "I will perform the surgery on the Alpha Raghoul." He turns the vehicle and starts going without waiting for others to follow. Other troopers quickly grab their own vehicles, four total, and follow the Doc. There is room for the crew of vigilance beacon to jump in the ground vehicles.
Back to top Go down
Barracudas

Barracudas

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4)   STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 4 EmptyThu 7 Aug - 13:51

"Well let's get this mission over and done with. We will continue this conversation later Oyo."
Back to top Go down
Zemalia

Zemalia

Experience : 464

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4)   STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 4 EmptyThu 7 Aug - 16:21

Zemalia pulls her hood up and enters the ground vehicle.
Back to top Go down
Marinez

Marinez

Experience : 134

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4)   STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 4 EmptyThu 7 Aug - 20:06

Marinez enters the ground vehicle feeling uneasy the jedi abusing their power.
Back to top Go down
Oyo

Oyo

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4)   STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 4 EmptyFri 8 Aug - 0:08

Oyo follows Marinez but does not fully enter the vehicle, he grips for the side of vehicle and climbs up, holding with one hand while standing on one side of the vehicle.
Back to top Go down
StoryGuide
Admin
StoryGuide

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4)   STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 4 EmptyFri 8 Aug - 0:16

After an hour or traveling the crew could see the cavern from the distance. They also find both scout teams dead in front of the cavern. Their wounds are made by gunfire and bites from raghouls. Some of the bites look really big. Doctor exits his vehcile and grabs his device and tools from it. It assembles into a backpack that he can barely carry. When he moves his steps are heavy, and the backpack is slowing him down, pushing him towards the ground that he has to use his hands as if they were legs to keep himself walking. His constitution and strength are poor, and it looks like he is carrying a tank. He makes his move towards the entrance of the cavern, and surprisingly everything appears to be peaceful and quiet. Finding the dead bodies at the first place looked strange, imperials are usually better than that, they usually leave no trace behind their work.
Back to top Go down
Barracudas

Barracudas

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4)   STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 4 EmptyFri 8 Aug - 0:52

Barracudas sees the pityful sight of the doctor trying to carry his equipment. She turns to the soldiers. "One of you," She sighs and shakes her head. "please relieve him of that backpack and guard him at all costs." She adresses the Doctor. "Doc you stay in the back, protected by the soldiers. We will go first."
Back to top Go down
StoryGuide
Admin
StoryGuide

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4)   STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 4 EmptyFri 8 Aug - 0:58

Soldier (x8)
HP 35
DPS 15
DC 15
AC 15

"Yes ma'am!" Four soldiers exit their vehicles and run towards the doctor to help him out. "I'll stay in the back, where I am protected by the soldiers. You will go first." Doc gives his equipment to one of the soldiers and the four of them surround him, as they slowly move towards the cave. "Sir it looks clear, but it only looks clear. This smells like ambush." One of the troopers warns Marinez.
Back to top Go down
Oyo

Oyo

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4)   STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 4 EmptyFri 8 Aug - 1:04

"The soldier is right, imperials never leave their posts like this, unguarded. Keep your eyes for anything." Oyo jumps off the vehicle, and suddenly vehicle returns in normal postion, as it was leaned to one side duo to Oyo's weight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4)   STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

STARLIGHT Zombies of Taris (Episode 4)
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next