SWTOR Game Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWTOR Game Team

Role-Playing community for the game Star Wars The Old Republic

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inRP on the Starlight Ship The Vigilance BeaconRepublic of Starlight RPThe Eternals RPWild Force RP opening STORY!Guide to PnP and RP in our communityTeam Speak 3Face behind Character!Pax Republica RP

STARLIGHT Lost Jedi (Episode 3)

Go down 
+5
Axo
Barracudas
Lin'drala
Zemalia
StoryGuide
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
DICE

DICE

Experience : 795

STARLIGHT Lost Jedi (Episode 3) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Lost Jedi (Episode 3)   STARLIGHT Lost Jedi (Episode 3) - Page 11 EmptyFri 1 Aug - 12:57

The member 'Barracudas' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Intimidate' : 15
Back to top Go down
StoryGuide
Admin
StoryGuide

Experience : 1406

Character Sheet
Health Points:
STARLIGHT Lost Jedi (Episode 3) - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue100/100STARLIGHT Lost Jedi (Episode 3) - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shield Points:
STARLIGHT Lost Jedi (Episode 3) - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue50/100STARLIGHT Lost Jedi (Episode 3) - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Armor Percentage:
STARLIGHT Lost Jedi (Episode 3) - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue0/100STARLIGHT Lost Jedi (Episode 3) - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Lost Jedi (Episode 3)   STARLIGHT Lost Jedi (Episode 3) - Page 11 EmptyFri 1 Aug - 13:05

SS3 screams like a little girl: "Ahhh the pink monster speaks. We need to run, we need to run for our lives!" SS3 starts running towards academy.
Seeing how SS3 runs away, SS1 realizes that now with the two left the enemy outnumbers them even more now. SS1 gives a fake smile to Barracudas "This was all a joke my friends. We were never trying to kill any of you, hahaha!" SS1 turns towards SS3 and follows him: "Oh wait my friend, I forgot to tell you something!" And now SS2 was left alone.
SS2 finds his own excuse to flee from Lin'drala's group: "Traitors! I'll teach you the lessons!"
And all three of them disappear from the valley of dark lords.
Back to top Go down
https://swtorgameteam.forumotion.com
Lin'drala

Lin'drala

Experience : 472

Character Sheet
Health Points:
STARLIGHT Lost Jedi (Episode 3) - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue0/0STARLIGHT Lost Jedi (Episode 3) - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Shield Points:
STARLIGHT Lost Jedi (Episode 3) - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue0/0STARLIGHT Lost Jedi (Episode 3) - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Lost Jedi (Episode 3)   STARLIGHT Lost Jedi (Episode 3) - Page 11 EmptyFri 1 Aug - 13:09

Lin turns to the last student now acting as a Sith lord... "Run with your friends and avoid meeting a painful end."
Lin force pushes the last acolyte to try and scare him away
Back to top Go down
DICE

DICE

Experience : 795

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Lost Jedi (Episode 3)   STARLIGHT Lost Jedi (Episode 3) - Page 11 EmptyFri 1 Aug - 13:09

The member 'Lin'drala' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Force Attack' : 10

--------------------------------

#2 'Force Telekinetics 1' : 2
Back to top Go down
Barracudas

Barracudas

Experience : 693

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Lost Jedi (Episode 3)   STARLIGHT Lost Jedi (Episode 3) - Page 11 EmptyFri 1 Aug - 13:10

"Really, pink monster...? Don't I look dashing in this outfit? I mean, tight, black leather can only be pleasing on the eyes..." Barracudas says. "I do like this outfit. What do you think Axo?"
Back to top Go down
Oyo

Oyo

Experience : 206

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Lost Jedi (Episode 3)   STARLIGHT Lost Jedi (Episode 3) - Page 11 EmptyFri 1 Aug - 13:11

Oyo's jaw drops when he sees that this actually worked. He looks at Barracudas and blinks twice ... while still having the epic surprised expression on his face ... not knowing how to take it off.
Back to top Go down
Barracudas

Barracudas

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Lost Jedi (Episode 3)   STARLIGHT Lost Jedi (Episode 3) - Page 11 EmptyFri 1 Aug - 13:15

"What? Don't give me that look. They were just some kids. They never stood a chance and at least one of them didn't want to be here. There are other solutions than fighting you know." Barracudas remarks while moving her hands on her hips. 

Last edited by Barracudas on Fri 1 Aug - 13:17; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Axo

Axo

Experience : 350

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Lost Jedi (Episode 3)   STARLIGHT Lost Jedi (Episode 3) - Page 11 EmptyFri 1 Aug - 13:15

Barracudas wrote:
"Really, pink monster...? Don't I look dashing in this outfit? I mean, tight, black leather can only be pleasing on the eyes..." Barracudas says. "I do like this outfit. What do you think Axo?"

Axo looks at Barracudas wondering why to ask him. He blushes shyly and just gives a short glance at Barracudas looking, before answering quietly, low enough to be heard: "Me .. too."

Last edited by Axo on Fri 1 Aug - 13:20; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Oyo

Oyo

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Lost Jedi (Episode 3)   STARLIGHT Lost Jedi (Episode 3) - Page 11 EmptyFri 1 Aug - 13:19

Barracudas wrote:
"What? Don't give me that look. They were just some kids. They never stood a chance and at least one of them didn't want to be here. There are other solutions than fighting you know." Barracudas remarks while moving her hands on her hips. 

"I hate cowards. We should track them down, and teach them lesson with fighting. Only the strongest prevail." Oyo replies with his deep strong voice, when he looks down upon the twi'lek padawan.
Back to top Go down
Barracudas

Barracudas

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Lost Jedi (Episode 3)   STARLIGHT Lost Jedi (Episode 3) - Page 11 EmptyFri 1 Aug - 13:23

Axo wrote:
Barracudas wrote:

Axo looks at Barracudas wondering why to ask him. He blushes shyly and just gives a short glance at Barracudas looking, before answering quietly, low enough to be heard: "Me .. too."

"Well thanks Axo" She says while smiling and looks his uniform over. "You look quiet good yourself. Very intimidating. You got to give the sith credit though. They make and wear great outfits. Much better than those ugly brown robes we get most of the time. No offense meant Master." Barracudas says while turning to Lin'Drala.
Back to top Go down
StoryGuide
Admin
StoryGuide

Character Sheet
Health Points:
STARLIGHT Lost Jedi (Episode 3) - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue100/100STARLIGHT Lost Jedi (Episode 3) - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shield Points:
STARLIGHT Lost Jedi (Episode 3) - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue50/100STARLIGHT Lost Jedi (Episode 3) - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Armor Percentage:
STARLIGHT Lost Jedi (Episode 3) - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue0/100STARLIGHT Lost Jedi (Episode 3) - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Lost Jedi (Episode 3)   STARLIGHT Lost Jedi (Episode 3) - Page 11 EmptyFri 1 Aug - 13:24

Smoke and flames come out from the entrance of the tomb, and suddenly a female figure in black robes flies out and lands on her feet. Some flames catches on her robes. It is Zemalia. From the power of the traps, the tomb entrance collapses behind her, sealing the entrance.
Back to top Go down
Barracudas

Barracudas

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Lost Jedi (Episode 3)   STARLIGHT Lost Jedi (Episode 3) - Page 11 EmptyFri 1 Aug - 13:28

Oyo wrote:
Barracudas wrote:

"I hate cowards. We should track them down, and teach them lesson with fighting. Only the strongest prevail." Oyo replies with his deep strong voice, when he looks down upon the twi'lek padawan.

Barracudas is not standing down, even though the Rattattaki stands a good foot and a half above her. "Without diplomacy we would be savages. There is nothing wrong with knowing when you are defeated. It takes courage sometimes to be able to realize when a fight is over. Besides I thought your race only fought worthy battles? What is worthy on fighting 5 vs 3? We aren't even on the same skill level. They are still barely teenagers..."
Back to top Go down
Zemalia

Zemalia

Experience : 464

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Lost Jedi (Episode 3)   STARLIGHT Lost Jedi (Episode 3) - Page 11 EmptyFri 1 Aug - 13:32

Zemalia dusts herself down and ensures she is no longer on fire. "Well that was an adventure I don't plan on repeating again soon, ready to go."
She chuckles and smiles at the group.
Back to top Go down
Marinez

Marinez

Experience : 134

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Lost Jedi (Episode 3)   STARLIGHT Lost Jedi (Episode 3) - Page 11 EmptyFri 1 Aug - 13:35

Marinez a sign of relieve 'I see you guys made it back in one piece, this Imp uniform really uncomfortable. Feels like this guy never had a shower for decades' then he when into a corner to get change back to his republic uniform 'That feels a lot better, guess have to keep this Imp uniform for our next mission'
Back to top Go down
Lin'drala

Lin'drala

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Lost Jedi (Episode 3)   STARLIGHT Lost Jedi (Episode 3) - Page 11 EmptyFri 1 Aug - 13:36

Lin was listening to her padawan and Oyo debate, to see Zemalia come spring out of the tomb. She was glad to see her return unharmed.
"Would you mind finishing this debate on the ship? We are all gathered now it would be wise for us to depart this world."
She turns to Marinez, "Dont worry soldier we'll have you back in your own gear in no time."
Back to top Go down
Oyo

Oyo

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Lost Jedi (Episode 3)   STARLIGHT Lost Jedi (Episode 3) - Page 11 EmptyFri 1 Aug - 13:38

Barracudas wrote:
Axo wrote:
Barracudas wrote:

"Well thanks Axo" She says while smiling and looks his uniform over. "You look quiet good yourself. Very intimidating. You got to give the sith credit though. They make and wear great outfits. Much better than those ugly brown robes we get most of the time. No offense meant Master." Barracudas says while turning to Lin'Drala.

"And you are not a teenager?" Oyo narrows his eyes and crosses his arms "The battle would be worthy because they are sith, the more sith skulls we crush, the less of them exist. Besides, who said that we must attack them together as a full group?" His attention moves to Zemalia.

Zemalia wrote:
Zemalia dusts herself down and ensures she is no longer on fire. "Well that was an adventure I don't plan on repeating again soon, ready to go."
She chuckles and smiles at the group.

Oyo moves towards her to help her get rid of fire, and hits her (if she lets him) in back with his heavy hand to put the fire off.
Back to top Go down
Marinez

Marinez

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Lost Jedi (Episode 3)   STARLIGHT Lost Jedi (Episode 3) - Page 11 EmptyFri 1 Aug - 13:47

Marinez looked around the jedi team and saw Barracudas wounded 'What happen to the young-ling? damn she in bad shape, Axo we better take her back to the ship ASAP.'
Back to top Go down
Barracudas

Barracudas

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Lost Jedi (Episode 3)   STARLIGHT Lost Jedi (Episode 3) - Page 11 EmptyFri 1 Aug - 13:49

Barracudas unknowingly moves her hand to the bruise that was forming on her neck when hearing Marinez exclemation. "Somebody saw fit to try to choke me and threw me away after he got distracted." She comments while looking Oyo straight in the eyes.

Last edited by Barracudas on Fri 1 Aug - 13:53; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Oyo

Oyo

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Lost Jedi (Episode 3)   STARLIGHT Lost Jedi (Episode 3) - Page 11 EmptyFri 1 Aug - 13:52

Rattataki turns towards Marinez to answer the question: "I harmed her in combat, she is surprisingly a brave warrior to charge like that at me while I was fallen to the dark side. I can bring her back to the ship." Oyo approaches to the twi'lek to pick her up if she lets him.
Back to top Go down
Axo

Axo

Experience : 350

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Lost Jedi (Episode 3)   STARLIGHT Lost Jedi (Episode 3) - Page 11 EmptyFri 1 Aug - 13:55

"I agree Marinez. The sooner we get back to ship, I could check every crew member and offer suitable treatment. Not to mention that we will be far away from this rock planet, I can't stand it anymore."
Back to top Go down
Barracudas

Barracudas

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Lost Jedi (Episode 3)   STARLIGHT Lost Jedi (Episode 3) - Page 11 EmptyFri 1 Aug - 13:57

Oyo wrote:
Rattataki turns towards Marinez to answer the question: "I harmed her in combat, she is surprisingly a brave warrior to charge like that at me while I was fallen to the dark side. I can bring her back to the ship." Oyo approaches to the twi'lek to pick her up if she lets him.

"Tall, dark and handsome in action. So are you going to be my prince charming now?" Barracudas jokes. "But leaving that aside. You are a very worthy warrior too." She admits. "But alright let's continue this argument on another time. Let's leave this planet as soon as possible.  Let's get out of here."
Back to top Go down
StoryGuide
Admin
StoryGuide

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Lost Jedi (Episode 3)   STARLIGHT Lost Jedi (Episode 3) - Page 11 EmptyFri 1 Aug - 14:07

And so the crew of The Vigilance Beacon makes its way towards the docks to take their ship and fly off. However, as soon they enter the public docks, a droid scans them: "You are clear to enter the docks. I apologize for locking all the ships, my master ordered to close all traffic until the murdering investigation is finished. Have a pleasant day." Zemalia could see that the investigation took the place at the spot where she killed two operators. Their bodies were found, and all ships are locked from taking off the planet. The crew can either wait for investigation to finish, or use that computer inside to unlock Vigilance Beacon.
Back to top Go down
Marinez

Marinez

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Lost Jedi (Episode 3)   STARLIGHT Lost Jedi (Episode 3) - Page 11 EmptyFri 1 Aug - 14:16

Marinez asked 'Sometime i wonder about you jedi and sith why you go though so much trouble to kill each then try to help each other afterward?'
Back to top Go down
Lin'drala

Lin'drala

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Lost Jedi (Episode 3)   STARLIGHT Lost Jedi (Episode 3) - Page 11 EmptyFri 1 Aug - 14:27

Lin turns to Zemalia confused, "Murder investigation... What have you done?"
Back to top Go down
Zemalia

Zemalia

Experience : 464

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Lost Jedi (Episode 3)   STARLIGHT Lost Jedi (Episode 3) - Page 11 EmptyFri 1 Aug - 14:30

"There were a few complications in securing a landing zone for you that I had to deal with... you think securing something like this was easy?"
She sighs, "I will handle this and unlock our way with the terminal, get ready to board the ship."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Lost Jedi (Episode 3)   STARLIGHT Lost Jedi (Episode 3) - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

STARLIGHT Lost Jedi (Episode 3)
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next