SWTOR Game Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWTOR Game Team

Role-Playing community for the game Star Wars The Old Republic

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inRP on the Starlight Ship The Vigilance BeaconRepublic of Starlight RPThe Eternals RPWild Force RP opening STORY!Guide to PnP and RP in our communityTeam Speak 3Face behind Character!Pax Republica RP

STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 6) PART 1

Go down 
+5
Fyria
DICE
Axo
Ceviran
StoryGuide
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
Barracudas

Barracudas

Experience : 693

Character Sheet
Health Points:
STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 6) PART 1 - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue0/0STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 6) PART 1 - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Shield Points:
STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 6) PART 1 - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue0/0STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 6) PART 1 - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Armor Percentage:

STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 6) PART 1 - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 6) PART 1   STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 6) PART 1 - Page 13 EmptyWed 26 Nov - 7:36

"You," She yells at Fyria. "let me handle this. I will not have more bloodshed if I can avoid it. I follow my superiors like any normal soldier in the army. If someone higher in rank makes a decision, you follow it. You may not agree to it, but that's life. But I also do it as a repayment. I will only tell you this, my upbringing wasn't the best and the Jedi saved me from it. For that I am eternally grateful. I fight for a better Galaxy and while I sometimes don't agree with certain choices, in the end we have to make due with that decision. Did you agree with everything your surperiors told you when you started as a simple initiate?"
Back to top Go down
DICE

DICE

Experience : 795

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 6) PART 1   STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 6) PART 1 - Page 13 EmptyWed 26 Nov - 7:36

The member 'Barracudas' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Perform' : 17
Back to top Go down
StoryGuide
Admin
StoryGuide

Experience : 1406

Character Sheet
Health Points:
STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 6) PART 1 - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue100/100STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 6) PART 1 - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shield Points:
STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 6) PART 1 - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue50/100STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 6) PART 1 - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Armor Percentage:
STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 6) PART 1 - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue0/100STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 6) PART 1 - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 6) PART 1   STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 6) PART 1 - Page 13 EmptyWed 26 Nov - 7:48

Racial Influence to NPC reaction:

Tari rises her sabers in defensive position against Fyria and her beast. She then looks at Barracudas questioning his loyalty: "This is who you follow? If the Sith were the ones who saved you, would you follow them despite of their wrongness, just as you follow jedi order now? To me it seems you are still a slave with little more freedom of speech and opinion. I figured that freedom is what your kind desires the most. Only wookies are best known to give their life debts and trap themselves into servitude they crate themselves, why would a twi'el follow such example?"
Back to top Go down
https://swtorgameteam.forumotion.com
Barracudas

Barracudas

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 6) PART 1   STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 6) PART 1 - Page 13 EmptyWed 26 Nov - 8:03

"I was raised as a slave, I know the difference. The chance of that happening would be a real possiblity, because the sith wouldn't give me a choice. They would force me into their bidding. The difference is that I was saved by the Republic, if it wasn't for them I would be collared somewhere, probably be owned by a hutt, pirate or a sith. The sad part is that I was only saved because of my force potential. I fight because their ideals of a free galaxy are closest to mine and in turn I hope to do what the Jedi did for me. Saving and upholding what we Jedi fight for. I may not agree to everything, but I do to most. But you ignored my question. Did you agree to everything your superiors told you?"

Last edited by Barracudas on Wed 26 Nov - 8:06; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
StoryGuide
Admin
StoryGuide

Character Sheet
Health Points:
STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 6) PART 1 - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue100/100STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 6) PART 1 - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shield Points:
STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 6) PART 1 - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue50/100STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 6) PART 1 - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Armor Percentage:
STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 6) PART 1 - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue0/100STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 6) PART 1 - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 6) PART 1   STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 6) PART 1 - Page 13 EmptyWed 26 Nov - 8:06

"Me standing here while my people are shooting them in space is your answer." Tari responds.
Back to top Go down
Barracudas

Barracudas

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 6) PART 1   STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 6) PART 1 - Page 13 EmptyWed 26 Nov - 8:15

Barracudas smirks. "Yes, I can see that. But what is your plan? Creating a third party then? The Jedi vs. The sith vs. The revanites? You don't follow the rules of either... We would be able to help each other so much. But my way of thinking is not the mainstream I'm afraid. You say you have found balance. But how can you be so sure, that in the end, you won't fall to the dark side like Revan did? He returned but, we can agree that his case was the exception, not the rule." She questions her. "You can follow all of his teachings and ways and live as much as you can as him. But in the end no-one will be Revan incarnate. Everyone is unique. Revan was an legendary figure who acted when he saw something wrong. There have been many 'Gray' Sith/Jedi but almost all of them failed. How can you proove to me that you have found THE ultimate balanced path of the force?" 

Last edited by Barracudas on Wed 26 Nov - 8:20; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
StoryGuide
Admin
StoryGuide

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 6) PART 1   STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 6) PART 1 - Page 13 EmptyWed 26 Nov - 8:18

"I do not trust you enough to share more details, you brought ... beasts and animals to kill me. I will defend myself, and I can promise you this, I am not as easy prey as my comrades where. The Center of the Force is with me."
Back to top Go down
Barracudas

Barracudas

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 6) PART 1   STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 6) PART 1 - Page 13 EmptyWed 26 Nov - 8:34

"Please don't!" She pleads. "If you do this you will have no chance of getting any acception of the Jedi or the Republic. You will be hunted by both sides. You will find no relieve. You haven't done anything to harm us in anyway. If you make your case like you did to me you will get help. Fyria, my companion next to me, is not the best example. Like I said. Every individual is different. You will doom any and all help we could provide to each other." She desperately tells Tari.

Last edited by Barracudas on Wed 26 Nov - 9:10; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DICE

DICE

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 6) PART 1   STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 6) PART 1 - Page 13 EmptyWed 26 Nov - 8:34

The member 'Barracudas' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Diplomacy' : 12
Back to top Go down
StoryGuide
Admin
StoryGuide

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 6) PART 1   STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 6) PART 1 - Page 13 EmptyWed 26 Nov - 11:13

Success Diplomacy 1/3

"You offer words that I am willing to consider, there is truth in what you say, but how could we help each other? If I side you with you, then the purpose of my task is over, I cannot do that. The other path I see is for you to become one of us, and help me destroy the Star Map as one of your first tests."
Back to top Go down
Fyria

Fyria

Experience : 71

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 6) PART 1   STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 6) PART 1 - Page 13 EmptyThu 27 Nov - 7:01

Barracudas wrote:
"Fyria, my companion next to me, is not the best example." She desperately tells Tari.

"This is out of yourrr line padawan, you werrre not given perrrmission to negotiate, norrr to gossip yourrr superrriorrrs in frrront of them. Yourrr converrrsation with the enemy ends now. Step aside I will finish this, or betrrray the jedi and accept her offerrr, it does not matterrr to me anymorrre. She rrrefused to surrrenderrr, that is good enough forrr me." Fyria attacks Tari with her staff saber and with her beast.
Back to top Go down
DICE

DICE

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 6) PART 1   STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 6) PART 1 - Page 13 EmptyThu 27 Nov - 7:01

The member 'Fyria' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Saber Attack' : 14

--------------------------------

#2 'Weapon Staff-Saber' : 15

#3 'Strength' : 20

#4 'Weapon Beast Attack' : 7
Back to top Go down
StoryGuide
Admin
StoryGuide

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 6) PART 1   STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 6) PART 1 - Page 13 EmptyThu 27 Nov - 8:10

TARI - THE MASTER Boss Battle
STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 6) PART 1 - Page 13 Tari2_zps15444b82

HP: 80
STR 10 (5mod)
WIS 10 (5mod)
CHA 10 (5mod)
Reflex 10 Will 10 Fortitude 10
Saber Attack: 18+Roll
Saber Defense: 15+Roll
Weapon: 2*Short Saber
Feats: Quick 2 I Sneak Attack 2 I Protector 2 I Alignment Mastery
Force Powers: Force Telekinetic 2 I Force Heal 2 I Force Lighting 2 I Tutaminis 2
Unique Force Powers: Beast Trick 2 I Backfire Tutaminis 2
Force Cloak: 20 no Roll
Force Sense: 15+ Roll
Immunities: Mind Trick, Social Skills, Assault Cannon Missiles

Tari opposes Fyria's lightsaber with her short lightsaber, she is done talking and needs to fight for her life. The cathar Jedi Knight and The Master Revanite cross their lightsabers under the earth of Dantooine, and the disturbance in the Force echoes the ruins. Which side will padawan Barracudas take? Will Captain Ceviran arive on time to lend aid? What will happen with unconscious cultist that is now easy target to disturbed animals? What will be of Axo and Marinez, and the broken Vigilance Beacon star ship? It looks that for the first time the crew took a mission they could not handle. Will they forever be lost in the ruins and wilds of the Jedi Enclave ...

the end

to be continued ...

Episode Reward: 5000 Credits, 5 Story Points
Bonus Rewards:
Looter - Found "There is Knowledge Holocron": 10 000 credits, 10 Story Points
Scout - Avoided unnecessary battles through survival: 10 000 credits, 10 Story Points

No one downed: 5000 Credits, 5 Story Points
Fleet Admiral - Destroyed all enemy in space: 20 000 credits, 20 Story Points
Lagriek Slayer - Killed the Queen of Lagriek: 50 000 credits, 50 Story Points
Archeologist - Acquired Saber-Disk Weapon: 25 000 credits, 25 Story Points
Revanite - Sided with Revanites: 10 000 credits, 10 Story Points
Spy - Tricked Tari to join Revanites: 20 000 credits, 20 Story Points

Crew exceeded the number of recommended crew members on the field
All bonus rewards are lost automatically

Total Reward:
5000 Credits, 5 Story Points

Back to top Go down
StoryGuide
Admin
StoryGuide

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Shield Points:
Armor Percentage:

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 6) PART 1   STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 6) PART 1 - Page 13 EmptyFri 28 Nov - 4:19

Episode 7 continued, to read or participate in it click here or click on the button
STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 6) PART 1 - Page 13 STARLIGHTRP_zpsa657e78e
in the main menu on forums.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 6) PART 1   STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 6) PART 1 - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

STARLIGHT Echoes of the Jedi Academy (Episode 6) PART 1
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13